Post examples of MAL being completely wrong

Post examples of MAL being completely wrong.

Re;Zero and nanatsu no taizai come to mind. Theyre up top there in the ratings. Pretty sure theyre around number 50 or something. Ridiculous imo

Well given that these are their top 50, it does seem pretty fucked up for shit like FMA to be ranked that much higher than a legitimately good anime like Youjo Senki.

Aside from maybe like three, all of their top 50 are just hipster garbage. Too many bad anime here for me to even list them all.

>duckposter being mad at mal scores
keep being mad

Wait, are we saying that YS is ranked too high or that it's not ranked high enough?

>Evangelion doesn't even make the list
Wut

Eva is shit tho

>Rakugo S2

The only reason this ranks at all is because it's SO bad and unbearable that the haters don't even bother to watch it. The only people who watch it are the freak fujos who think it's God's gift to the anime industry and can't imagine not ranking it a perfect 10.

Thank god

if its not 1

its not high enough

>wait are WE saying
Why don't you form your own opinion instead of relying on herd mentality, cuck user

Yes thats correct.

fuck off, and youjo senki is good.

mom's spaghetti

it is near impossible to screen shot all the anime on their database

But 8/10 was the mode of scores given in the Youjo Shenki thread (and probably close to the average) at the series conclusion, so that's actually accurate to Sup Forums's opinion.

Unless you want to argue that Sup Forums is also wrong (or the Youjo Shenki thread guys are wrong) in which case okay.

Looks ranked correctly to me
It's a 10/10 anime and I dock 2 points for the duck and Moomin designs
There's no other reasonable way to rate it

I've watched about 500 anime series and more OVAs and movies, and Youjo Senki is among my favorite, not sure exactly where, but it's definitely in the top 25.

Not anime.

Gurren Lagann better

They're wrong most of the time OP

so what's everyone's thoughts on kimi no na wa being #1?

>developer nexon
I mean like fuck does that make kemono friends Korean or something or am I associating it with the wrong nexon

It's fine, since it's actually a pretty solid anime.

Nexon's HQ is in Japan though

Why would a king care about the opinions of commoners?

They made the mobile game that got canned. They have nothing to do with the anime however.

>Hipster garbage like Gintama, FMA, Death Note, Kimi no Wa, Code Geass, Bakemonogatari, Fate Zero, S;G, HxH, Haikyuu, Shingeki no Kyojin, Gurren Lagan, JoJo, Susumiya Haruhi,etc.

t. Neo Sup Forums

>people actually care about MAL rankings
I forgot that MAL even had ratings until I seen this thread. I have not rated a single anime on my list nor do I indeed on rating one. It serves absolutely no purpose and only encourages group think mentality.
>oh it got a 8/10 on MAL
>it must be good!
or the inverse
>it got a 8/10 on MAL
>Sup Forums says it is bad so it must be bad!
I have never once used a rating system to form an opinion on a show, neither should anyone. You also should not allow a group of people on Sup Forums to form your opinion.
Fuck MAL's user consensus and fuck Sup Forums's consensus.
MAL can say a show is 8/10 and Sup Forums can say a show is 3/10, both opinions are completely worthless.
The only opinion that matters us your own opinion.
Honestly this board has gone to such shit with this type of group-think crap.

>Hipster
Are we even looking at the same list?
What are you even talking about?

>half of the top 10 is Gintama
C'mon now.

t.reddit

What the hell is wrong with you. All of the spring anime are over. There's only like one new show that's come out and the threads for that are starting to flame out anyway. We're going to have our god damn MAL thread and you're going to god damn like it.

Fuck off to literally any other board.

This place is getting more and more similar to Sup Forums with every day. Not only spoonfeeding and recommendation thrads are allowed, but also this.

Re zero and snk are also shit

fucking mal threads use to be not allowed

It's a good anime, probably not #1, but the fact that it's so new is going to give it a temporary bump. Probably unavoidable for it to be #1 right now.

MAL Scores are retarded anyway, it's obvious that only CGDCT shows should be highly rated.

But that is a case of MAL scores being correct.

Just take a look on the catalog to see the actual state of Sup Forums by yourself

Why does Sup Forums now use and eagerly discuss MAL?

Maybe you should go to MAL and complain about them there, because complaining about other shits on Sup Forums won't change anything.

K-On having a lower rating than Chuunibyou or Kyoukai no Kanata is pretty fucking dire.

For A-1, Sword Art Online has a higher rating than Sora no Woto.

you right, should be 6.0 tops

>Fuck off to literally any other board.
You first, newfag.

Remember to rage and seport.

Fuck you, newshit. They only stopped being allowed in 2014. Before that, for the entire history of Sup Forums, we could talk about anime vaguely anime-related subject on Sup Forums.

Depends on the context. Making a thread to post your mal is the same thing as making a thread to post your facebook. Such things should banned and the perpetrator hunted down and skinned alive. Sadly the latter requires resources we dont have so we have to settle with bans.

Dragon Maid still has 1 more episode left.

>t.reddit
>uses the t. thing
>accuses people of being "reddit"

People rate based on concept more than execution.

So a good show thats "generic" often gets lower score than a mediocre show that's "unique"

8.2 is way too high score for that poorly animated LN crap

I've been here since 2007. Fuck, I just made myself depressed. ;_;

Thanks for reminding me to add a rating.

>They only stopped being allowed in 2014.
For a good reason. Now you're all about glorified hivemind anime Metacritic.
Even stalker threads are better than this, because at least they mean shit.

>it was good before
>it still good now

top kek.

Stop trying to "play along," newshit. You have no fucking idea what Sup Forums was like in or prior to 2014.

>having a mal account

I'll give you a 3/10 on that comment but that's the best I can do.

Why are the second seasons counted as separate shows

I can pretend I'm from 2004 as well on the internet.

>>>/giga/

What was meant by this post?

you can just post a link to the site.

Yeah, I'd say it's a 4/10 at best, but what did you expect?

wow this thread is full of neo Sup Forums shills and redditfags

Stop, you larping newfaggot. MAL, streaming, and other off-topic spew was never allowed.

Yeah, I registered about 2 and a half years ago thinking it was the main hub for anime discussion, then I found Sup Forums a couple of months later, and hadn't logged into MAL since (until now).

Not that I disagree, but the mods don't even bother with bans 90% of the time when it comes to this board. You can look at the "bans" page any time of the week and literally every other board hands out bans like candy, yet the scant few punishments you see on Sup Forums are warnings and nothing more. They are far too lenient on shitposters, rec thread cancer, blogshit and off-topic nonsense.

Shit like this is just unacceptable, as is this thread.

or because it's a second season. the reason why all of those gintama shows are up there. you fucking retard

K-on is trash though.

I can tell you one thing: it peaked at 7.82 and has started to decline as people not aware of the meme get to watch it