Katanagatari

What did I just watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNtzmOliIos
youtube.com/watch?v=xlEpvs1ENrw&list=PLTKixxSRvtFzSXGSyDe_sKcuqp1jJ129q&index=25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The worst best anime of all times. Welcome to the club.

The best anime ever made. Good job.

Cheerio! lol she said it. I love quirks

Nisiosin's only great work

MC fails to protect the woman who saved him from his family's curse.

best girl loosing

As I'm sure you've noticed, the Deviant Blades deviate from what normal katanas are. The Kyotoryu style happens to be the most deviant of the blades and like most of the other blades, has its own poison; it reduces the practitioner to a literal killing machine devoid of emotions. Shichika comes from a super fucked up family and doesn't even realize it but he was lucky enough to meet Togame who helps him regain his humanity and learn to love.

how did Shichika didn't get the feeling of this Deviant Blade?

He stares at it for a quite a bit but I guess since it looks like some harmless ornament to him, he dismissed whatever suspicions he had.

He became a dull blade

>best
>girl
It was a monster and deserved to go.

That's not Shichika's sister.

A sword story.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNtzmOliIos

Why does her eye turn purple desu

I could never find that track that plays when Togame get's embarrassed over learning about what cheerio means and when she thinks she sees Shichika cheating on her.

>essentially a shonen fighter story
>Isin figured that since he's writing a book he might as well portray all action dialogues as exposition of what characters are about to do
>anime takes it at the face value and has characters talk about their moves for 50 minutes before doing them for 50 seconds
Director of this was a hack and wasted a perfectly good show.

Try listening to the complete ost, I'll maybe search it later.

I hoped that it was her ninpou, but shit I was a fool for waiting a "reveal"

>anime stays faithful to source material
>someone gets mad about it because they didn't adapt it

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Well I mean, Shaft figured it out. Imagine if White Fox was doing Monogatari series. It'd be just talking heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlEpvs1ENrw&list=PLTKixxSRvtFzSXGSyDe_sKcuqp1jJ129q&index=25

Have you actually watched Monogatari? It's 95% dialogue.

Aw shit, thanks user. I'll be jamming to this on the treadmill later.

he means the direction, friend. the show might be almost entirely talking but at least they have the decency to let us look at non-euclidean architecture and telephone poles every now and then instead of just their faces.

Suffering.