ITS TAKING TOO LONG!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/10/23/why-dont-some-people-feel-hangovers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait for subs
Blow some bellies in the meantime

So does Connie like it or not?

>Due to staff unavailability and additional staffing, episode 13 of Little Witch Academia will be delayed by approximately 12 hours.

>yfw the main villain's death scene is them being eaten by Sucy EVA style

at first she hated it, but she's become so used to it she now likes it.

Hey, you seem to have left your trip on, this is a reminder to please remove it, thank you.

Don't even try to go to sleep user. What if you don't wake up?

and why was the fucker unavailable?

TIME FOR BELLY BLOWING CONNIE

A furry party.

>tfw family has a history of heart disease

Well maybe he was like me and decided to get drunk so that he could go through his ritual of watching LWA while drunk
OH WAIT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE LAZY FUCKER DIDN'T SUB THE ANIME SO NOW I'M DRUNK FOR NO REASON

Whatchu drinkan?

Good night Sup Forums. Hopefully when subs will be out when I wake

>Drunk
>On a monday morning

>yfw next episode Diana is gonna wear the Moonlight Witch robe
>There's gonna be a party next episode and Andrew is invited
>She's supposed to be the main attraction but Akko and friends are the center of attention including Andrew
>Diana is gonna do some Moonlight Witch ritual but because of her inadequacy fucks it up or Croix does some evil shit and fucks it up, forcing Akko to step up and bail her ass.
>yfw Diana is gonna go full despair as EVERYONE celebrates Akko, right?
>someone innocently comments on how it feels like Chariot herself came back when Akko did her stuff right in front of Diana's dumb face.

Can't wait for more suffering. If we have confirmation that Diana truly likes Andrew, her getting cucked would be the icing on the cake.

She can't live without it

Wew i'm glad i'm only a ESL

Diana likes Akko.

comfy

I was at the bar because it was flip for drinks
Had two strawberry margaritas and a long island, because they make them strong (like 2.5 shots strong). Drank them in about an hour, cost me $9 (+$2 tip)

I don't work til 4 nigger, that's why it's a ritual of mine.
I get drunk on Sundays for LWA, and Wednesdays for trivia night.

>the one you like is the one who is making you suffer

>+$2 tip

>the only subs available are from some frog island that only speak a dead language nobody knows about

What does Badcock's butt smell like?

Prunes

Woah...... It's like pottery........

This would produce the best hate sex.

I deliver.
I know how frustrating it is when someone stiffs you for a service job, so I try to tip decently.
$4 tips for delivery people ($10 if it's a fuck huge order that requires several bags), 18-20% for table service.

Bad cock

Yup.

I want to turn that frown upside down!

Commit suicide

>I don't work til 4 nigger
4am or pm?

It rhymes!

4pm obviously, considering I have to drive for my job I would never go to work drunk.

>fruity girly faggy drinks
nice taste... fag

Someone give her a friend to cheer her up already.

Why is Sucy such a pervert?

I WANT TO ____ THIS MOUSE

No.

plus exciante, plus palpimante

Is this the frog version of Doki Doki no Waku Waku?

>Tipping in general

swallow

The nice thing about being a shameless drunk is that I'll get drunk however I can.
If I'm just sitting down for a meal and I order a drink, it'll be a nice Belgian ale, or as close as I can get.
If I'm getting fucking wasted, it'll be either
>a pitcher of cider
>long islands
>tasty fruity margaritas
>shots

Beer is for enjoying over a long stretch of time.
Tasty drinks and shots are for getting as drunk as possible as quickly or enjoyably as possible.

Shit beer is for nothing and isn't worth the time.

Akko mindbroke her.

>plus exciante, plus palpimante
Do you have dislexy?

so which bar moves next? TLC or editing? think he went to sleep anyways

Tasty drinks also give you worse hangover.

>Diana truly likes Andrew
she doesn't care shit for him

Who draws this ?

calm down u-fag, and put the gun down

That's my secret though
My genetics have given me an immunity to all forms of hangovers

>u-fag
How?

fuck waiting around for this shit, its deep into the AM and I have shit to do later today

godspeed you bastards

Ignorant murrifags btfo!

Genetics dont work that way user.

>Moonlight Witch party
>everyone meet Diana just to say "sasuga Diana" and congrats for being the Moonlight Witch
>after that they left to meet Akko and have fun

>Croix is the only one who stays with Diana

why don't sub groups just put out the srt so we can play it with the raw files?

>Croix is Orochimaru
>Diana is Sasuke

I want Naruto out from my LWA

That's how it starts... the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

Truly we are in the age of

SASUGA AKKO

>manface tumblr art

Actually they do
sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/10/23/why-dont-some-people-feel-hangovers/

I've gotten so wasted I've blacked out before, with no hangover in the morning, just a feeling of dizzyness likely caused by still being a tiny bit drunk.

> 100% encoded

Huh.

I say this depends on the quality of alcohol you used

>getting black out drunk

I'll never understand why people do this

>subs not out when they usually are.
I'M PANICKING.

You already know who it is, come on.

It does, you stupid mick.

Last week's came out monday too.
Which sucks because I like to watch it before bed and the work week starts to fucking rape my face and ruin my fun.

>getting drunk feels good
>so that must mean getting REALLY drunk will feel REALLY good

What's the point if you don't remember any of it?

I have been drunk more times than I can count. Probably at least 150, most likely more than that though.
The majority of the time I've been drunk has been from cheap rail liquor, bottom shelf stuff like svedka and the like.

Maybe about 10% has been from really good stuff, and 10% has been from middle quality stuff like grey goose.

Of those 150ish times, like 4 have resulted in a headache the morning after. 2 of which were because I was actually sick those days (as in, fever and everything sick, I got drunk because I wanted to stop feeling sick for a bit). The other 2 were because, not only did I not drink water that night (I rarely drink water while drinking), but I hadn't had water in 24 hours. Anyone would have had a headache at that point, drunk or not.
I just don't get hangovers. It's nice.

The 3-5 times I've blacked out were very much accidents.
One was because my friend really wanted one more round of vodka shots with a long island chase (yea, bad idea).
One was because the bartender was off that night, and we were buying each other drinks because I'm a regular to the bar. He bought me one too many long islands which I felt like I had to drink.
And a third was because one of my friends had to leave early and I felt like their portion of the fishbowl would just go to waste, so I drank too much.

I feel like there were one or two other times, but I can't remember (for obvious reasons)

Oh man you have no idea.
>be grandpa
>health fitness nut
>going to the gym every workday without fail in his late 50s
>goes to doctor complaining about chest pain
>doctor takes one look at him and his blood work says he's totally fine
>drops dead in his sleep a few months later
>had a congenital heart issue no one took seriously because it wasn't one of the two things cardiologists diagnose day in day out
Doctors suck. Hope to god you have something typical with typical presentation because they have the same level of engagement with the typical customer as any other client facing profession.

"Believe it!"

Are they still actively working on subs, or are they picking it back up tomorrow? Trying to decide whether or not to sleep.

because it's fun in moderation

getting absolutely blitzed with firends every once and awhile is great for releasing stress

Is this the end of the world?

Thumbnail the dress looks like two hands fondling her tummy.

Gotta love the mice!

Go to sleep idiot

sucy is angry, but she doesn't express

What music is she listening?

but what if the subs are done soon

>wins the match
>nobody wants to interview you
if this shit happens to me, i rather kill myself

Don't you dare go to sleep I swear to God if you go to sleep I will release the subs.

The right kind of lewd

I want to hug that sad Diana.

>tfw work 3rd shift so subs are always out when I get home.

Then you watch it when you wake up.

>guys should I take the time-warp to the time where subs are already done?

No one tries to get black out, no matter what they say.
The goal some people have is to get to the very edge between blackout and not blackout.

That's stupid though, because you're also playing a dangerous game of getting to the point of puking in that range.
It goes

>drunk
>so drunk you puke
>so drunk your body CAN'T puke
>blackout
>RIP in pieces

I can't speak for most people, but I try to get to the point just before I would puke, between the first and 2nd bullet.
I know some people that like to get to that point where they're so drunk they can't puke, but don't blackout. Which is stupid.

>shit like this makes me want to learn japanese
how hard is it honest I could see myself committing like a year of study to this.

But maybe I SHOULD go to sleep so all the other anons can have the subs.

i don't know what actually she listen
probably dark electronic just my assume