Romper Stomper

Any others watched the new series? Considering how utterly full of leftist garbage it could have been, its actually quite good so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yanVaCqvbkg
hooktube.com/watch?v=w2CZyLEeBT4
hooktube.com/watch?v=9E-qpAMBBIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They made a show about neo nazis?

The movie is about neo nazis the series is more just about aussie patriots/white nationalists

Fuck that commie propaganda.

Loved the movie. Will have to download the series.

Blair finds in humorous

havent seen it but it will be anti white collectivism. No doubt about it. All intellectual thought in academia and media now is leftist and the very bedrock of academia and the media is anti white, particularly focused on the pathologization of white collective identity.

Its actually not. The antifa come off looking like crazy fuckheads and the young patriots look justified. Im just starting the last episode now

>"Oh I loathe it!" [Wright] says, wincing. "People censor themselves all the time now! You walk into a room and the first thing you think is: what can I say and what can't I say? I mean, get stuffed! Honestly!

>"These days the most interesting conversations you have about things like race are in the back of cabs and with friends, never in the public realm. When the most interesting conversations have to happen in private, then something is seriously broken."

It's trash. The main actor sucks and the characters that tie in to the movie could just as well be anyone.

Got a link?

I'm sure it makes right wing people into the big scary evil and Muslims nice peace loving people

I like the fake neo-nazi music they composed for the movie.

youtu.be/yanVaCqvbkg

It doesn't do either, if anything it makes nogs look dangerous, but even that falls flat.

Is the original guy making it?
From what I recall he was a bit of a nutcase and his other movie about the car racers was unwatchable.
Then he got arrested for smuggling art to raise money for a third movie.

Honestly, history has just proved the Skinheads right in the movie. They were dirtbags, but Australia has been stealth colonized by Chinks.
They just fired some high profile fag politician for being a Chink puppet, right after sucking his dick with their gay marriage deal.

Yeah this is good lol.

That soundtrack was amazing. Reminded me of Brian May's work on the first two Mad Max movies.

about to watch the first episode on the stan 30 day trial.
for this series to hold any credibility for me, it.will have to focus on, or at least mention judicial corruption in the victorian courts.
everyone who lives in melbourne knows that race was never an issue here for 100 fucking years until the police and courts started allowing everyone to get away with murder, natural violent subsaharan tendencies were only going to prevail when there are no consequences for crime.
i have a strong feeling the judicial system will be portrayed as honest and fair in this series.

These tracks, not the skinhead songs:
hooktube.com/watch?v=w2CZyLEeBT4
hooktube.com/watch?v=9E-qpAMBBIQ

It's nothing like the movie. It's a drama show without any sort of message. The ending of it's "limited series" is designed for a second season, even though it hasn't been renewed, if that tells you anything

I watched the original movie and apart from a couple of lines it was pretty fucking stupid. Like they are pushing characters to a point where you can tell, the only point of that guy or girl is just to offend.

Can't have a normal girl. No, she must be spastic.
Can't have a normal father. No, he must be a molester.
Can't have a normal relationship between the leads. No it must be extra dramatic and murderous.
Can't have normal police. They must shoot a minor.
Etc etc

The whole movie reeks of tryhardness.

Music was pretty good though. Also the guy who joined the military and couldn't identify with the neonazi autists seemed quite realistic.

Beyond that it was pretty stupid.
Watch "This is England" instead.

>Also the guy who joined the military and couldn't identify with the neonazi autists seemed quite realistic.
HE'S BACK :^)

I don't know why you complain about the girl being epileptic. Maybe you sort of missed the point but the skinheads attract outcasts. They're in the proverbial gutter, rejected, unemployed, in shitty lower class Melbourne suburbs. I don't know what you mean by "normal police" - the kid is pointing a gun at them. Any armed police force would shoot him. The relationship between the leads only gets dramatic and murderous toward the end when shit gets completely pear-shaped, which for violent unstable people is completely realistic.
Maybe there's just a cultural disconnect for you and all this shit seem strange and isn't usually depicted, even though it's not all that uncommon in real life. But I think it'd be unfair to blame this on your Austrian-ness, you might just have shit taste.

Conversely, This is England is terrible.
>guy comes back from prison and starts saying generic racist stuff at a party
>sad piano music plays and everyone looks down at their feet in slow motion
Contrived. The final scene where the kid throws the English flag into the water is embarrassing. Completely insincere, unlike the movie it rips off (400 Blows) with its sympathetic, yet unheroic, delinquent protagonist.

Also another obvious point: the skinheads are Nazis in reaction to their fucked up environment with its ethnic warfare, rich-poor divide, crime etc. The whole sequence inside the rich guys house is richly symbolic.

Bullshit, they were racist because they were racist. They lost it when they saw someone different to them in the pub, not when the daddyo was cracking the car with furious anger.