Why do Americans look so fucking strong

compared to weak Europeans ?

They look really healthy and robust

Inbreeding

All the Americans I saw IRL were oddly proportioned and seem to suffer from dwarfism. They look really unhealthy.

These threads (and their antitheses threads) are just the worst. Stop it with this bullshit and go read another thread.

well if you compare the average american 16-18 year old to an european
that age, you'll see the american looking more masculine and matured. im an
european man and i look like a girl.

Most of them are unhealthy.. from McDonalds and cheetos.. Most are just fat loser white trash, especially in the rural areas.

>europeans look wea-

Based negro admixture.

Damn you guys just cultivate strong square chins.

You are an englishman, dont speak for us europeans, island nigger

okay i wont, but everyone in white europe looks girly too and weak to a
common American guy, some of us europeans dont even drive.

Europoors have low T, this is why they have such bad superiority complexes

The food portions in the US are ludicrous compared to other parts of the world. Combine that with having (((diverse))) food options on every block. If, despite that, an American can remain decently skinny, it's because they exercise quite a bit. We sure aren't hurting for nutrients or unbalanced diets.

>mut cope thread

>dwarfism
When will they learn?

People with higher testosterone are more competitive you fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash, you should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are

we eat toxic amounts of unhealthy foods

Go back to praying in your mosque you literal angry negro kike.

>LE MUTT MAYMAYS XDDD
shitskin detected lol

Yes and I might go visit your uncle Juan Hernandez at the local halal Taco bar on my way there.

>LE MEXICAN MAYMAYS XDDD
shitskin detected lol

>La Creatura
XD

95% of white Americans have no negro or Amerindian admixture.

this is a spic thing

Because they getting paid for, like women, like men in USA, when money is secured they become fat and miserable. The only motivation in USA is money, those aren't even people, they are just early biological robots. It's a fact that Americans will never be fit on their own, they need a trainer.

>halal
Making fun of Americans for having a lot of spics and nigs is accurate, making fun of us for having a lot of muslims is not.

whoa

And the ones who do have very little.

I was playing along with the muslim meme

chemicals in the foodchain

is a strong square jaw an american trait? I rarely see other people sporting such a manly feature

Left is irish

>over half of all people in Sudan are inbred
that seems impossibly high even for Africa

Yes such strong Americans

America
So great

High T containing proteinz in our McDonalds burgers!

Your hero was shot by his fellow American troops

Imagine that Aryan goddess running you down with an intent to kill. Unstoppable powah!

Yes Burgers
Make America strong
Not

I'm sure a wif of dat pussah would kill ten strong men

and he has the weakest jaw

hey i got a square jaw but i feel self-conscious about my chin which is the size of the middle guy's (btw I look like him but with a stronger non-jewish nose and stronger cheekbones too... yes i am 6'5" although a tad overweight at 110kg)

I agree, and I think it is due to the African American mixture. Most "whites" in the US are at least 10-15% nigger. It's not a meme, it's fact.

Nah, it's pretty common in the UK and Ireland, as well as a few Slavic countries

constantly chewing food gives a strong jaw

Americans have higher test than us, probably from their manlier diets and culture compared to us faggot yuros

This is why people call you lot cucks, cause you just submit to this bullshit

>Europeans over represented in strongman type sports
>some fat yankee tells me otherwise
Like um hello sweetie try again mk snookums?

Europeans have those skinny ratty jewy faces probably because Jews were there for a lot longer before the war brought a shit ton of em here.

??? it's a desert. they stay amongst themselves, also heritage is always a problem so they marry each others to not give away resources to outsiders

And Scandinavia and Germany, but not really that normal here in the UK though.

Whiter than you, Tyrone.

Bone Broth

Is this how you cope? Meanwhile British MEN are taking your women by the thousands, and you can't do a thing about it.

.t 9" British cock

Which makes it an American thing.

>110kg
>overweight
Lmfao stop larping manlet

Americans tend to be manlier tham us yuros in general. The American guys I know fix cars, hunt, play sports etc. European men on the other hand pay people to fix their cars, are noguns and don't care about sport. America is just a more masuline culture, Yurope is femininr.

proven false

You're a retard if you don't know it's an Amerimutt using a meme flag

Eh, no.