Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Christianity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_and_titles_of_Jesus_in_the_New_Testament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Used to be praised as a God.

the Son, the Father and the Holy Ghost

Do you think she pleasures Kazuma every night?

Do you think she pleasures Kazuma every night?

Aqua

Witches count as well, right?

His name is Jesus, infidel.

I will play with you

these

Jesus is not a god tho.

Isa*

I was under the impression that Jesus was his own father (and his own ghost), which would make him a god.

Dontquestion my belief, infidels.

t. doesn't know what the Trinity's about
It's a divine mystery, Jesus is God, the Father is God, the Holy Ghost is God but none of these is the other(Jesus is not the Father, the Father is not the Holy Ghost etc.)

That's nonsense. What you're saying is that you have three separate gods that have agreed to deceive humanity. Hume was fucking right.
Also, what the fuck did this ghost ever do? Jesus turned water into wine and the Father went all fire and brimstone on Egypt, but what has this ghost done for his believers?

Christian theology is quite complex, that's why there are so many denominations but the vast majority agree on the Trinity and its mystery.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Christianity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Next question: Elohim or Yahweh?

God

But English is newer than Christianity, so it's impossible for your deity's name to be in English. Elohim or Yahweh?

This
He was Prophet of the Allah

semantics, people refer to Isa as Jesus too.

The god of poverty

If I'm not mistaken Elohim is simply the Hebrew title for God and is also used to refer to foreign god, while YHWH (without vowels) is used to refer to the Abrahimic God, and more or less translates to "I am who I am". So technically YHWH would be more accurate than either Elohim (which is a generic god title) or Adonai (which just means lord).

>Elohim
You mean El, the head of the Canaanite Pantheon. Gods can go by more than one name, at any rate. The big man in the sky goes by:
YHWH
El
Eloah
Elohim
Elohai
El Shaddai
Tzevaot
Jah
Adonai
Adoshem
Baal (owner, lord, master, etc. in Hewbrew)
Ehyeh asher ehyeh
Elah
Eternal One
Elyon
HaShem
Shalom
etc.
Here's a fucking list for his name that the Jews gave him: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism
Christians aren't as imaginative: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_and_titles_of_Jesus_in_the_New_Testament

Major Christian branches have defined that already

Youre thousand years late and wrong

Thos tbqh

The god of poverty

Jesus' name is attested in Greek first as Iesous=iesus from yeshua
Islam is 600 years newer than Christendom

Didn't say anything weong if a little layman, it's"one in all else, co-equal, co-eternal andconsubstantial, and each is God, whole and entire"right?
Yeah I confuses Isa but Yeshua in
but didn't correct it unless someone would point it out

>God appears before her
>"Dude, I'm real. Now if you started believing in me that'd be sweet"
>"Nah man, you don't really exist."
>"Come on bruh, what if I like make you this loli in Imperial Germany or some shit?"
>"Nah man, you still don't exist. I'm now going to dedicate my entire life to proving to you that you don't exist"
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

>you don't exist
Why do idiots keep insisting this? Tanya clearly acknowledges its existence, but not its divinity.
Read David Hume's works.

That's not what's happening you believer, she's clearly saying that if he was something, he wouldn't be god but the devil, seeing how the world currently is

The god of poverty

This one

>don't believe something extremely powerful is God
>get reborn as a loli
Atheism: 1 Religions: 0

How can Christians even compete?

the nicene's creed was made by heretics so people can be more sure that christianity is monotheists

>Implying god existing means nothing bad should ever happen to humans

Mortals and their jumping to conclusions.

None have a better voice, that much I can testify.

The Abrahamic God is typically described as having three main qualities.
1.) Omniscience
2.) Omnipotence
3.) Benevolence
As anyone can point out, you can only have two of those three without having a contradiction. Typically Christians will concede on omniscience, since that's the easiest for them to believe that he doesn't have.

Christian God had a problem dealing with iron chariots.

Today's iron chariots are what we call tanks.

Really makes you think.

>sawashiro

i can't

>Madoka 0 of 0
This place is dead.

That would be Tenjin-sama

t. Arian

Amaterasu a shit

A SHIT

Beelzebub, and the 71 others in the Ars Goetia.

>worshipping paimon like a fag

Madoka>Haruhi>other gods

These are the supreme gods to anyone who isn't an evil degenerate
Because Demonbane=Justice. And the most basic definition of evil is oppssing or denying justice= oppossing or denying Demonbane