You guys are going to have to either kill me or kick me out of the country to accomplish your goals, right?

You guys are going to have to either kill me or kick me out of the country to accomplish your goals, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpOtfUUYtPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's impossible to take the entire United States.

Depends . Even Hitler let some jews live . If I were King I would simply depowered the jews by taking away their funding and educatng the public on marxism . I wouldnt even have to name the jew . That way they dont hurt us and we dont hurt them .

Oh man dude my sides!

I guess that's not even the main issue. It's more that I really like white people having grown up around them (I didn't even know any other Jews until late in high school) and I don't want them to hate me.

If you are Ashkenazi then you are welcome but you should stop identifying as a jew because Askenazis are not the real jews, Ashkenazis are European. If you are not Ashkenazi then I recommend you go to wherever your ancestral land is but I wouldn't want you to be forced.

Ashkenazi Jews are an ethnicity, though. They have their own ethnostate.

Israel is a Jewish state not an Ashkenazi state. Ashkenazis are only about 30% of Israel's population.

Unless you're Michael Savage-level of redpilled

t. Jew

They're mostly semitic you ignorant Anglo prick. If you and your "people" weren't such kike-worshipers we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

I'm pretty sure they're mostly European, but they do have some Semitic blood.

You've seen Schindler's List.
You get to be a policeman.

We probably couldnt kill you unless we nuke israel first schlomo. So we should probably just agree with the israelis to have you all deported

And this is why Britain is the shitshow it is right now.

They are a mix, i think ashkenazis are mostly european with a significant minority of semite

fit in or fuck off chaim,be one of the boys rather than seeing yourself as seperate from us and all will be cool.

Everyone here is giant faggot, they'll never leave the basement.

You are safe you money grubbing kike.

I don't particularly want white people to die out either, though. I love western civilization and I know that it dies with them.

Oh gee thanks kike, I don't particularly want to gas all jew people either

Probably the former, but yes. And it will be your fault, the fault of your family and the fault of your ancestors. All you had to do was be nice to the goyim and even that was too much to ask.

if you really think someone on this board which is mind you 95% full of virgins, your delusional.

No. I've realized that our negative emotions are (Just like the positive ones (if done properly)) Basic tools to use to better ourselves. You are negative. There reason I'll keep you is to use you to better myself. The goyim always figures out. Because you told us that you've been up to something.
And don't think that your excuses cannot be used against you, Chaos is just another morph of order and is Justice.

You already have an ethnostate of sorts of your own. Go there.

Come home white man

youtube.com/watch?v=TpOtfUUYtPI

>You guys are going to have to either kill me or kick me out of the country to accomplish your goals, right?
no

Enforce an ethnostate in Israel.

Semitic means you speak a semitic language russian/yiddish/english are not semitic languages.

The Irony here is Israel is the most anti semitic nation on earth!

T. The real shill/ ignorant prick