How can you defend this?

how can you defend this?

Defend ? NONONO! We are way past defend, you embrace that.

This. Go all in or get the fuck out.

Because of alarmist idiots like you and everyone in that hashtag thinking we're all going to die because of a stupid fucking tweet. If that were reality, we would've all been dead the moment Trump coined "Rocket Man".

>Assuming this is a Republican board.

I hope they do launch missiles.

He's basically putting his dick on the table.

>and my button works!

Does this mean the NK button doesn’t work?

as bad as this guy is, he's better than obama still.

Trump writes like this on purpose so that idiots like you can understand his tweets. If he actually wrote something intelligent your brain would overheat and explode. Be thankful to him.

Obama wouldn't have done this as a way to try and handle the North Korea situation. He would be much more diplomatic.

Yeah because it won't be international interests, military plans or economic tensions.
What will trigger a nuclear winter is twitter shitposting, we must stop this madman !

Obama would of probably tried to give them money in order to not nuke them

Imagine being Poland
Soviet bitch
Now EU bitch

NK doesn't have nuclear ICBMs

>World leaders have been getting fucked by NK for years with their sanctions having no effect.
>Trump calls out NK on their bluff
>Hours later NK are on the phone to South Korea begging for peace
Yeah terrible how could he do such a thing. NK should have been dealt with years ago instead of pussy footing around them

Un-stumpable

whats to defend this MAN is a fucking boss

One of the best presidents ever. Good times lads.

Honestly any country that fires a missile towards us while threatening to drop a nuke should have been totally destroyed after their first attempt, failed or not.
It's silly how much they get away with it all.

It doesn't take future tech spying or well trained agents to figure out these guys are a chinese proxy. Should have smashed these fools before they had gotten stronger.

how can you not be ok with it? he is correct

You dont defend winning.

By being an intellectual and moral simpleton who will cheer on anything another intellectual and moral simpleton does because I believe he's on the same political team as I am.

There isn't any excuse for the POTUS to behave in this manner. Diplomacy (if you want to call it that) has no place on Twitter.

But I look forward to seeing what news story he was trying to distract from.

>People acting like the Nork leadership is actually unhinged and isn't a handful of despots throwing a geopoltiical temper tantrum to get gibs

Obama always treated the Norks like they deserved respect, even though they don't. They'll still get their bullshit aid because China doesn't want to deal with the refugee crisis a North Korea collapse would bring, but they'll have to eat shit while they do it.

Defend the fact that the man I voted for is a fuckin Sack-O-Matic?

Insulting Eu member states while your own country lost to farmers

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN WHOOOOOO

We're all lucky that North Korean nukes don't work.

Can we let Best Korea take a shot at LA first?

>"OH SHIT IM DYING IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST,TAKE THAT LIBERALS!!"

drumpfkins 2018

>Now now now Kim, let's be reasonable here..
>We'll send you another few millions in "aide" if you just pretty please stop your nuclear program for good this time

fuuck best timeline if only the nuclear war would start I would die a happy man

NK has asked SK for peace negotiations.

Not sure if shitposting or autistic.

>2018
No? You can't be this much of a dumbass. You can't actually think Kim wanted a nuke war and would feel threatened by a dick joke from the beginning. He didn't just send all of his rockets flying out of pure impotent rage when Trump coined "rocket man", did he?

>My button still works i swear you guys!

How is this even legal.
You can just threaten nuclear war

Trump doesn't need defending as per his tweet retard.

How is he threatening, exactly? By making a dick joke?

walk the walk trump, press the button
let this all end

>What is nuclear dissuasion
Protip : Every fucking politics in power have his stance, he just have a very personal way to express it

its nuclear shitposting, its legal.

He just responds to the miserable threat of Kim Jong Shit.

Kim dong is a bully has been for while obama never did a fucking thing except for kiss his ass now look where we are , Trump knows bully and how to react to one because he is one, he knows how to psychologically fuck with people and obviously is doing a damn good job

>Living in the past

We should have let the Germans invade you further, you ungrateful FUCKS!

hes prodding an angry starving dog with a stick with a big stupid grin on his face

Sup shareblue.

he managed with one insulting tweet to get more done in the north korea issue than stupid obongo managed in 8 years. Thats how i can defend this my friend.

I love how Trump has to stress the superior size of his launch button. He could have just said he also has a button - but no! It has to be bigger. This 2 scoops madman is the best thing to happen to this bore of a world in a long time.

>oh you don't want to listen
>you want to shoot your load on muh face?
>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if that'll make you happy

Trump's just reminding Kim of the Not-so-Mutually Assured Destruction doctrine, which will knock down his puny little rocket and turn North Korea into an irradiated wasteland.

why is polackia so inferior? do you burn coal because nuclear power is too ambitious a project for your primitive slav brains? is your population to stupid to know how bad it is to breathe in all that coal dust?
anyway tell your sister she has to get back to cleaning my flat and licking my feet

The lion (Trump) can defend himself.

better than thinking 2 scoops, diet coke, burge with fork and knife!! is actual news and not just slander/dems pr.

Truely the best timeline

based stickman approves

The North opens up a hotline with the South where they can finally have constructive talks and you know, avoid millions of people dying in a war. Then this idiot tweets this out. Completely unnecessary and just making things worse.

kek

The norks would rather not attack their own blood

>implying dialogue can be had with North Korea
They've been trying that for 30 years.

Fucking incredibly based tweet, what is your concern polish pussy ? You think the nuclear fallout will hurt your potato crop ?

>itt: idiots that can't appreciate some good brinksmanship
Casual plebs, all of 'em

Of course, Kim is a nice man who has nothing to be ashamed.

Trump tweets this well into the night after papers were already going to publish story about the Norks open to talks. Now papers run story in tandem with people talking about Trump tweet. Normies assume they are related. 87D Marco Polo.

>MY DICK WORKS
lamo

I am unironically this.

Civility became the lubrication of liars. "weaponized niceness" for the leftists and all that shit.

People are used to American Presidents being pussies and begging the slant eyed dog eater not to do anything bad or else.
Nothing wrong with Trump reminding North Korea they'll be obliterated if they do anything.

> Pre-Trump: Sink SK navy ships, bombard inhabited border islands.
> Trump: Mean tweets.

Obviously we're closer to WWIII due to incompetent Blurmf.

Made me think of this

It might mean there are fewer toilets for him to clean

>Living in the past
>mentions ww2
You retarded or something? Also you didn't save anyone , you faggots are the reason why europe is going to hell.

What’s to defend? He’s calling out NK. If you actually think this represents a credible threat of impending nuclear apocalypse, then you’re retarded.

>you faggots are the reason why europe is going to hell
Blame the British, they jew'd their way into our involvement. 99% of Americans didn't give a shit what was going on in Europe.

Just larping