Can we just mourn our fallen son, for one moment?

Can we just mourn our fallen son, for one moment?

Good riddance.

What, you don't like fun?

Umaru on the front page forever. They can never take this away from us now.

Live long enough to become stale and shitty.

gookmoot is a faggot.

9001 years ago i had Haibane Renmei on backlog but i still never watched it

F

F
It truly showed us who are the real shitposters, derrailer of threads
Are you a leaf?

>talking about real shitposters while simultaneously making a Sup Forums-tier post
Go join /spa/ in the graveyard.

A little fun is nice, once in a while.

There's "fun" 99% of the time I'm sick of it.

Sup Forums can't handle leaf banter.

I missed out on this, what boards was /spa/ composed of?

>hating on Sup Forums
Fuck you

Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I thought going to either would redirect you to the combination? That's what happened when I tried to go to /m/
Never had that issue with Sup Forums

Sup Forums was merged later than the others. /spa/ is actually still up, but you can't post, anymore.

>leaf banter
>being SJWs is now banter

It was fun, but to be honest I can now understand why Sup Forums doesn't have flags. It would end up being a mess.

More like 90% Sup Forums and 10% Sup Forums, and even that 10% was overrun by anime.

t. non-/spa/ poster

It's become a relic of a time long past
There's probably anons that posted there who have already left this plane of existence

Wait I was here for the weekend but I don't remember Sup Forums and Sup Forums being merged like the other boards?

Am I retarded and somehow missed that they were merged while browsing Sup Forums or what? I really don't even remember seeing any flags either though so that can't be it

It was last minute. Sup Forums and /spa/ were merged for I think 4 hours

HOLY SHIT THE BOARD ACTUALLY STILL EXISTS

PUT SP BEFORE A

Sup Forums is always ahead of Sup Forums.

They should bring all the joined boards back on the first Saturday & Sunday of every month. That would be fun.

You know what I mean, user.

It still exists

>>>/spa/

reminder

oh boy

>open Sup Forums
>catalog is literally nothing but generals
Yeah, they really are ahead of us.

its still there but you cant post anything

What's supposed to be so wrong with generals?

Eternal Umaru

I just opened a general there now. I see nothing but tripfags, circlejerking and other bullshit, no better than reddit. There was a time when Sup Forums was good.

Piss off, this garbage doesn't belong here.

I mean it is a hidden board. YOu can literally go there by putting /spa/ after Sup Forums.org

You can't post anymore, they will eventually delete it

>Developer is a Haibane fan
I knew that still there's people with good taste here

they should open it like one a month, it would be nice

It would be nice. Just keep it frozen for most of the time, then open it on occasion.

Flags on Sup Forums were great.

Wasn't that guy that made like a hundred page PDF about some tripfag from Sup Forums?

Yeah, one of the last high points in Sup Forums history

Yeah, he's from there. No one has matched that sheer amount of autism yet, but a certain shitposter in Sup Forums is trying his best to do so.

Which shitposter?

That blue capcode sucks. The purple and red ones at least work with all the vanilla themes.

take a guess

Hmm. I can't think of anyone who's recording the life of an Sup Forums tripfag. But, then again, I don't browse any of the generals.

Generals are a short term solution that creates long term problems. Generals are always containment focused, meant to concentrate a rash of topic creation. But they also act as amplifiers, making something seem like it has more legs than it does. Once something stops being made, it quite enters the absolute kind of cancer stage where tripfags and shitty fetish rps proliferate due to poster stagnation.

They're sometimes necessary, just like containment boards have been necessary a handful of times in Sup Forums history. And even then places like /vp/ get called into question despite being more active than places like /po/. But it's very hard to judge it in the moment where it needs to enacted. Sup Forums's modern history is rife with generals made to "contain" a show when it's popular, only for it to have turned out to have been unnecessary and more trouble than it was worth, such that the general gets banned itself on the off seasons.

For one reason or another, Sup Forums seems to handle the situation better. Look at things like One Piece. Still on going, still gets bump limit threads continuously, but it's not a general nor is it enforced to be one or not. It's just that there's always at least one active thread on it. LWA is a better example: there's only continuous threads now because of the show, but no one is making it a general. It flirts with the edge of true general autism, but nothing much ever comes of it besides transitory memes. Generals add too much of a continuity between threads and the idea of a truly continuous environment. There's little difference theoretically, but it's clear "officially" being a general either results in or is a symptom of the worst excesses of obsessive posters.

it wasn't someone recording it

it was UTV all along

>this new

g-goodbye /spa/, thanks for showing me the philmarillion

see For an example of a thread that's gone on too long with no new content

I miss my flag already. The amount of people who got assblasted just bbecause a poster had a leaf was fantastic.

A good example of a bad general is the GuP one.

I miss the flags desu. It was easier to detect and ignore shitty posts based on the country of origin.

Every board should have the flags AND unique IDs.

and mandatory Facebook connect.

It was only fun for a bit. It'd get annoying after too long. Maybe once a year, on Flag Day, or something.

Go look at a few /vg/ generals and see how many of them actually have anything to do with their topic as opposed to unrelated shitposting and drama. You could do the same thing with an Sup Forums general, but /vg/ has a larger sample size as an all generals board.

When you start using Sup Forums as a chatroom, people start behaving like people in chatrooms.

Yeah, I don't like to be reminded that 80% of posters here are from South America

t. butthurt Leaf

>You could do the same thing with an Sup Forums general, but /vg/ has a larger sample size as an all generals board
Sup Forums generals don't get nearly as bad as the worst /vg/ ones.

>16 IPs
>all the same person

It is redditing.

Canada getting rangebanned when?

>tfw I started a revolution in a /vg/ general by calling out some mobage playing waifufags but it had the opposite effect and drove out all of the non-cancer posters because of the titanic-levels of shitposting that ensued for weeks afterwards
I miss those days

You should know by now dubs man, when push comes to shove here, the shitposters win.

More like Sup Forums with flags

Besides just the flags, /spa/ had a much more relaxed atmosphere. A combination of shitposters staying out because they can't stand leaving their comfort zone, and the remaining people feeling less constrained to follow totalitarian "board culture" pseudo-rules because it was all just an april fool's joke, made the whole place into a fun exciting anime free-for-all.. a bit like what classic Sup Forums was like.

I'M CARRYING OUR CHILD Sup Forums
Y-YOU NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS
ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE OUR CHILD WITHOUT A FATHER?

>ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE OUR CHILD WITHOUT A FATHER?
да

I'LL RAISE HIM WITH MEXICANS AND NIGGERS IF YOU DON'T.

>tfw something like this happened to /jrpgg/ only it was a single guy who got called out for being retarded and he decided to spam for a literal entire year non-stop untl the general had to be permanently put into the trash can

Is that supposed to be a threat?

>190 posts
>31 IPs
Holy shit. Even funnier is that that schizo guy is still going at it.