Kemono Friends

Kemono Friends with benefits

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30658576
youtu.be/7hMSeOhC3Aw?t=2m16s
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30944362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Friends.

What a ride this show has been. But now all that's left is to post fanart. Sad times.

Fan art, circle jerk, animal facts, welcoming new friends, and of course, theories for S2.

I want to rape Shoebill.

Well, hopefully will get lots of news to keep threads alive. Otherwise I can see it dying out. At least until a new project is announced.

I can't stop thinking about Shoebill.

I can't stop thinking about raping Shoebill.

I can't stop raping Shoebill.

I can't stop Shoebill.

I stop Shoebill.

Looks amusing.

Jeez, went through a whole thread while I was asleep. Guess the threads are still kinda fast for now.

That piece of Sandstar almost killed Arai-san.

I don't remember Comiket building being this small.

Are they drawn as cosplayers to give fap fodder to non-furfags?

I Shoebill.

There are more events than comiket, silly

Shoebill.

How do they procreate if they're all girls?

Sandstar

You're asking that in a world where a full grown animal can arise from a hair touched by the sandstar?

They're essentially mules.

The original animal still exist. And if one of the friends got Cerulean'd they just return to original form and carry on as usual.

Do they still have sex?

Now I know why Kaban and Serval were so uncomfortable with Shoebill glaring at them. Jesus it looks like it wants to rip your throat out.

Play-mating only.

Of coz.

But girls don't have dicks. Are they using a wood strapon or something?

>That shoebill dick.

>tfw I save my random animal pictures in my kemono friends folder now

do you like bossu?

>But girls don't have dicks
forget everything you know about friends

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30658576

>Kemono Friends is popular
>"They are just memeing no one is watching it right?"
>BD is sold out
>"I DROPPED IT THE FIRST 5 MINUTES SHIT CG STUPID CHARACTER NOTHING HAPPENS MOE SHIT"
>"I WILL WATCH IT AGAIN ANYWAY"

>"NOW I LOVE IT SUGOOOI"

2chan recently brought up an interesting point that lately, the trend has been that mascot characters with the sort of look and feel that Boss had are usually evil. But not only was Boss good, he became a hero.

Why would wild dog have a dick?
Wild dogs are not hyenas.

they're fuckin like animals

Translate and put it into jewtube.
It is a shame some of this video wouldn't work if you know the original video. Kind of like that interstellar video, the lines were closed but it still weird when the subtitles say kaban but you hear something else.

>EVER dropping Kemono Friends
I can get sitting through he firsy ep and not knowing what to think about it, but actually thinking that it doesn't interest you and then turning around and thinking "oh wait, yes it does: should be a crime.

I am BOSSU

I like how Kemono Friends succeeded by avoiding every WHAT A TWEEST trope and just playing everything completely straight, which somehow subverted expectations in its own way.

>
>2chan recently brought up an interesting point that lately, the trend has been that mascot characters with the sort of look and feel that Boss had are usually evil. But not only was Boss good, he became a hero.

If it was a recent trend was it caused by Madoka bandwangoners hopping on the Kyubey train?

this one was nice

NO lewding.

MAKASETE

what a cute bird, i wanna keep it

Not at first, it just seemed it he was there not doing much, but I warmed up to him eventually. He pretty much saved Kaban by sending out the distress signal and sacrificing himself like a based bro.

So how old is Kaban hair? Do you think original Kaban died peacefully in her deadbed surrounded by her children and grandchildren?

Fuck you, Fal is best boy.

So how did he replace the tire?

I heard that Mirai and her team just discovered the place, turned it into a half science reserve and half park.
Original Kaban is probably still alive. Unless the sandstar only resurrects dna from wondering souls

fal is like an overprotective guardian

Reminder

Let's be real here, this show would be far less popular if it actually had a budget and wasn't shitty meme CGI.

youtu.be/7hMSeOhC3Aw?t=2m16s

what a cute bird, i wanna ____ it

Kshaaa

He has two functional hands unlike Boss

eat

I don't tend to like mascot characters because they tend to be boring and loud.
I really like Boss though.

The threads are going full speed to rock bottom so I guess it's time to bail. It was a lot of fun friends, thanks for the wonderful experience. See you when S2 rolls around.

To be fair. They didn't animate the second book when he became a good guy

From the top of my head this decade. I am sure there is more that I forgot.
madoka - scammed by the mascot
danganronpa - mascot is the avatar of the mastermind
yuyuyu - scammed by a shady organization
mahouiku - scammed by the mascot and mastermind team
wixoss - scammed by the card/system

>I heard that Mirai and her team just discovered the place, turned it into a half science reserve and half park.

I guess the hat was probably already there before Mirai arrived. And the hat probably used by either visitors or rangers before Sandstar exist. And Standstar incident caused the park to be closed down and abandoned until Mirai arrived.

See you tomorrow.

rape

It's what happens to all threads in time. People can't put their dicks away for one second.

The masots in YuYuYu were bros though.

kemono furryenz?

/can/ finally got canned?

Sandstar came first before Mirai and her team. Or so I was told

xD

No.

They were just protecting the girls.

Only by canon, not by chara design.

Looks like it.
I'm getting ''Performing site maintenance. Try again in a little while.'' when trying to post.

>tfw not a drawfag

I don't think Yoshizaki Mine ever jumped on that trend.

If anything he did a story in Keroro with exactly the reverse premise (an ugly alien that usually was portrayed as evil turned a blind human girl into a magical girl, curing her eyes, after being moved by her).

That's people's general assumption for the anime based on past Serval's comment about how Mirai arrived from the skies and she thought Mirai came from space due to that (so it seems like they hadn't seen airplanes or helicopters landing on the island before either).

In the game, the park existed before Sandstar, but Mirai also was there before Sandstar, so it doesn't mean much for the anime version.

good
western fanart is shit

You must be a real fun friend.

DELETE THIS

Bossu wants to take back everything he'd lost, and screwing Kaban over would be counterproductive to that.

DAT ASS

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30944362
Don't watch or you will get cereluans nightmare

To each of their own, my Friend.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We need Bossu plushie that talks

Kaban needs an "I'm so fucking future" shirt

TRUE MASCOT

>game, manga and anime are probably set in different worlds, have different protagonists, the Friends have different personalities etc
>Mirai is present in all entries of the franchise and acts exactly the same
Just who the fuck is Mirai?

>Friends have different personalities
Or they could just be different Friends of the same species. In the case of Serval, Mirai's Serval probably got eaten and later sandstar'd back into a Friend.