So, unless they manage to censor every reported bit of hate speech, they will be heavily fined...

So, unless they manage to censor every reported bit of hate speech, they will be heavily fined? Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

"Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Face Massive Fines As German Hate Speech Law Kicks In"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-02/facebook-twitter-youtube-face-massive-fines-german-hate-speech-law-kicks

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-implements-new-internet-hate-speech-crackdown/a-41991590
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
pbs.twimg.com/media/DSkWeReX4AEK2rM.jpg
daserste.de/specials/ueber-uns/themenabend-flucht-aus-europa-100.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moss_(surname)
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hager
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

I think so, but vegetarian soap makes me feel cleaner and do you think that anyone actually uses lampshades these days?

Bump. Very promising user. Cheers.

What could/should be our goals? Who are our targets? How will we approach this?

just report everything

We could tag Merkel in twatter bants on whatever minorities.

Shut up pinky

Do you guys think that all the fags that constantly scream for killing all white people could be considered guilty of 'hate speech'?

>implying Merkel doesn't have an army of autists planning on hateposting to rake in shekels to help pay for her new shitskin pets

Posting in English or German is hate speech. Report it

just report every post you see as hate speech. they don't have the manpower to check everything so they will just delete it. normies will rage because posts will get deleted randomly. this will bring facebook, twitter and all the others into a really shitty situation. this is our chance to stop these companies from growing even more. they will not like it when the money stops coming in.

and a bonus is that we can turn normies against merkel when we blame her for ruined social media.

Reporting everything 8===D

True. Its winrar winrar

We need to play both sides. Create hate posts, report hate posts. Create and report false positives and then scandalize their deletion. Report popular accounts that outrage normies when they get censored or deleted. Target advertisers so they "demonetize."

The social media companies have to take every report seriously. Haha. They need to hire more and more censors or be fined to death

sounds like solid plan

maybe giving them their own poison will meake them realize how stupid their idea of "hate speech" is

They won't realize it. Until it's too late. We have to weaponize it while building our own defenses.

this

I miss those kinds of jokes.
Thanks.

So, where are these forms at?

Seem you can report directly to the government, or via face, twitter etc. But the important thing here is to go for it so that the German law will apply.

"If the deadlines are breached, companies can be fined up to €50 million ($60 million), and people can report violations to Germany's Federal Office of Justice (BfJ), which has made an online form available for the purpose.

Google has also created an online form to report content, while Twitter has added an option to its existing report function that specifies "comes under the NetzDG." Facebook has set up a more complex system, independent of its reporting options, which requires users to find a special page, take a screenshot of the offending post, and choose one of 20 offenses that the post is allegedly committing. People do not have to be registered users of the network to report content."

dw.com/en/germany-implements-new-internet-hate-speech-crackdown/a-41991590

ill do my part, ill leave hate speech on each one of the turban trap mix songs im going thru on youtube. shits pretty dope btw give it a try

I wonder if we can automate much of it. Screenshots of normie and libtard accounts can be automatically generated with hate content. Hate accounts can be bots as well. Not sure how prone to gaming the report forms are, but perhaps even reporting can be done.

We should also target smaller social media sites where libtards assemble, even if the NetzDG doesn't apply to them. Report them, just do it.

We can infiltrate private libtard groups and then post compromising content and publish it. They did this with "Nazi" (i.e. not libtard) groups, so it's only fair game. Question: is this worth our time and effort? We need to define useful goals first. The short and mid-term impact needs to be significant.

Slightly related and a fun read. Perhaps it leads to good ideas:

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Killing white people is progressive and not considered racist.

I would go after the normies and report innocent looking content but exaggeate why its hate speech. I.e. a girl posts pics of her in a new outfit but its hate speech against people of color who normally cannot afford such things. Its oppressing and normalizing the success of white people and shows ignorance of bigger problems.

Very good. Elegant indeed.

Oh man. if you discount the old fools in the back its not even close to being 50/50. Diversity kicking in well in old nazistan.

I Really like the idea of automating this. A swarm of robot reports will need a horde of human censors to cope

Anyone up for the task?

The question is, do we try to target certain accounts or the whole platform to get them fined? Unless we have a good amount of people, we should focus on attacking one front together

We should monitor this for a while. Their report forms could change until they become stable. And I'm interested in what kind of content gets reported that leads to actions. And the public perception of all that. We draw our conclusions and then we can automate.

Personally I'd love to target second-tier Social Democrats (the law is the work of their party) and see them suffer. But that's just my bias.

Yes. This is what I have in my mind too.

What about something like this?

Just get the message out that people should report everything to clog the system

Rescue bump

Have a bump

Hey man german man can you pls translate this? its been making the rounds but I can't find a link to paste it into google translate

pbs.twimg.com/media/DSkWeReX4AEK2rM.jpg

Seems like its some sort of unhinged propanga? Doesn't seem to involved BLACKED.com type stuff because all 3 people in the jpeg are europeans.

Give me the rundown

daserste.de/specials/ueber-uns/themenabend-flucht-aus-europa-100.html

thx

We are reaching jewery levels that shouldn't even be possible

Producer is "Hager Moss Film GmbH" from Munich. Owners are "Eric Moss" and "Kirsten Hager" and I'm just looking into their background. If you find something interesting, post it please.

>Moss is a surname related either to the Old English mos - a peat-bog, to the Irish "Maolmona", or to the Hebrew "Moses" ( מֹשֶׁה) and can be of either Jewish or English language origin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moss_(surname)

>German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): nickname for a thin man, from Middle High German, German hager ‘thin’, ‘gaunt’.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hager

Well, case closed.

With germans and the entirety of the menorah crescent (rus, poland, lithuania, germany, and surrounding areas) its simply impossible to tell.

these 2 people might be as german as you or more

It doesn't help of course that they enjoyed appropriating the german language and making their own dialect like the Turks

>might be as german
Not denying this. But there aren't too many names that are also Jewish. My surname isn't Jewish. Most of my friends' surnames aren't Jewish. The Jews I know (and consider friends) have proper Jewish names.
It just fits the picture so wonderfully. Two people with names that are also Jewish. It's a matter of probability, not certainty. Anyway, that's something to tease my Jewish friends with now. Oy vey, we caught you again making anti-white propaganda.