Samon the Summoner 75

Let us begin

The end is near

This fight ain't half bad. Thought it's kinda weird to see Nebiros struggling against a couple of measly arrows.

I feel like Shun got better at portraying motion compared to the Mastema fight

Yeah, it's too bad this is probably the end though. Good practice for his future works at least.

True, true

Oh yeah 2 page spread
I'll combine later

Fuck this is pretty heartfelt

>those crafty summoning tactics

It's not much but I'm still digging it. I hope he has more capes ready for the Beelz fight though

Never thought I'd see Samon ever crying.

The student/mentor relationship was a little surprising since they've always seemed to straight up loathe each other.

Alright here's the spread
See you lads next week

In the beginning
>"Your excellency." "Don't be too formal. Act your age."
And now
>"Nebiros." "No, call me 'your excellency'. You're not a child anymore."

Thanks, user. How many chapters do you think are left?

Why are you still alive, Barbatos? You were beheaded last night!

Probably like 4-3 if I had to guess
It depends, really

Wait, is this series already ending? I read the 27 translated chapters yesterday, was really surprised about how good it is.

It's been in the bottom 5 in Jump for a while now, the volume sales are getting worse and they stopped advertising it

Chapter 75 was the final chapter of volume 9, the next volume needs at least 4 or 5 chapters to fill 100+ pages

Jump cancels stuff about every 3 months. The next round is probably in 1 or 2 months, that's 4~9 chapters. Good timing to end Samon

So yeah, a lot of bad signs

It's really ending, isn't? ;_;

Jesus, it has been a while since I checked Jump rankings. Fuck jump readers, seriously, they should have been glad to get a comedy like this in their shonen junk magazine. It's also sad that it gets canceled even trying the anime card to try to boost popularity. The author should really go to a less retarded magazine.
Hope the fuckers aren't going to cancel Neverland as well (the arc will end in 4 or 5 chapters).

it gets canceled even before* trying the anime card

>aren't going to cancel Neverland as well
Are you retarded? Why would you think they would cancel something which ranks and sells so well?

Samon would have been cancelled 5 times if it wasn't for new series fodder

Because you should read the very first sentence of a post before making yourself look like a brainless autist.

So basically it has never been popular on Jump? Junk kids don't deserve this author.

>Jesus, it has been a while since I checked Jump rankings.
>Jump rankings

at least the mangaka has enough time to give it a proper ending

in all honesty I prefer a proper and satisfying ending to a manga just going on and on forever while putting arc after arc in an attempt to squeeze more money out of it