Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Difference is Iran funds terrorists and wages proxy wars. It needs to be contained.

For a second there I thought those were Mexican flags around the US. Thought you were going in a different direction.

fucking top bait

Iran sure needs to be contained, Rabbi.

Yes, unlike every country that wants to attack it.

I don't give a fuck how and dune coons feel.

You're right Ahmed, this totally changes my mind. I'm for islamic theocracy now inshallah.

Yeah... so does Saudi Arabia and we seem to be fine with that.

>Implying the JewSA doesn't do the exact the same thing
That Nazi flag isn't fooling anyone, shlomo.

>If the US didn't do what they do it wouldn't be a problem.
This is the same argument used in favor of Russia.

i hope iran nukes you jew

Americans don't belong in the Middle East.
We need to just build a containment wall and keep them all there. They can literally do whatever they want in their shitty countries. Iran is only a concern to Israel who is no concern to me.

"we" wouldnt feel threatened

Haha me too

This, Republicans and Democrats need to be together in this for the sake of the USA and it's ally Israel.

>meanwhile, Iran is actually surrounded on all sides by countries who follow an opposing sect of Islam who are actually a danger to them
>but it's the US you gotta watch out for

> bad guys are under control, that's why they behave badly, you bigots
It is the same argument lefties use to explain that blacks are criminals because police stops them more often.

Can we have an Iran happening thread?
What's going on in Iran?

>he thinks the US doesn’t fund terrorism or engage in proxy wars

Thanks I needed a laugh.

I’m actually on your side though. All countries do fucked up shit. The difference is we are a superpower. It’s our right to build bases wherever the fuck we want. Iran needs to get in line or faces the consequences

So does every major country

Fucking jewish shills I swear another genocide is merciful for fucks like you

>The kikes still at it shilling under nazi flag
Sup Forums hasn't changed much

>muh fairness

fuck muslims they don't deserved any land

What does it matter what you want? Just because you like chocolate ice cream doesn't mean Iran has to like chocolate ice cream too.

>difference is
>Iran funds terrorists and wages proxy wars

Most people are here are too stupid to understand hypocrisy.

>difference

>which is better
>the sandnigger or the sandnigger

Can't we wait until the Iranians nuke Schlomo first?

>Iranian base near Alaska
Why?

Iranians are not the aggressors, so they won't nuke anyone anytime soon.

>Really makes you think.
Not once have I been made to think. I live blissfully.

Because of HAARP.

Why does it matter to you sandnigger? Like all Persian dune coons on Sup Forums you're always are in a different country, a US ally or a country that has a similar system to the US to be specific.

''oh just saying'' the cringe, go back to that desert and protest like the others.

>(((anarchist)))

You can't bring Iran into anarchy and desolation, Goldberg. 80 million Iranians are too much to handle even for USA and Israel.

Also, Iran has the backing of Russia and Shia countries.

so, is everyone here arguing in favor of Iran going to argue in defense of Israel's pre-emptive action in the Six Day war?

Most people here don't know of the Six Day war.

Iran is ALREADY a garbage nation, a fucking shithole, a failed state that keeps on having revolutions to go backwards.

80 million insects are easy to handle, 84 average IQ with more than half the people being inbred, it's a piece of cake especially when the nation is now going split in half.

Yeah that's right mohammed hammadani, you know it and we all know it, without Russia your trash forsaken country would've been raped ages ago. Shia countries? Are you fucking joking you Taqiyya loving scum? Wh are those nations? The failed nation of Lebanon? Or is it the former soviet state of Azerbaijan? They want the north part of Iran so i don't think they will help you against their ALLIES the US and Israel.
Iraq and Yemen can't even defend their countries, who do you have? You're rat brute people are on the street asking for food, your farmers are raping goats and camels, get over it already.

>Incomplete "What if"s
What if Iran had the same number of nukes the US has?

Are you mad that Iran and Russia will destroy any (((revolution))) just like they did in Syria?

The USA and Israel have met their equal with Russia and Iran. You have two options:

1. Leave Iran alone.
2. Make war with Iran and lose. Bigly.

1-We won't leave Iran alone untill they leave other nations alone.

2-We WILL make war with Iran and as expected we will win, what dimension do you live in? Are you delusional? You KNOW that if we were to ever descend on you camelfucking nation we will kill millions just like those pedo Afghans and the brain dead Iraqis, You're no different, coward barbarians that keep attacking embassies is all what you are.

Pride goes before destruction. Leave Iran alone if you know what is good for you. If you invade Iran, you'll pay the price at the gas station.

just hook me deep and hard senpai fisherman

Good goy.

Rabbi what are you doing with that Swastika ?!?!?

Shalom