France And Belgium

I recently visited Paris and Brussels for a few days and after the visit I thought to share some of the things I saw,
Granted there are only 2 pics and 1 video I will be sharing due to the identity of my gf and me in the others I took, but all I'm saying is real. Want to believe me or not, that's your deal.
Let's start with Paris. People should understand that the "blackness" of Paris is only noticeable in a few areas. We didnt see too many "new french" residents in the popular areas, areas like the Eifel tower, siegestor and such. BUT! We went to a mall that was 25 minutes ride on the subway, a mall located outside of Paris. There you could clearly see that the ratio in the mall was 2 black\arabs "people" for every white one. That was horrible.
Another thing we noticed in Paris were ads. In the subway there were ads for a condoms company. There were only 3 variations of the ads and lets guess which was the lest popular one. 1- black guy and white women. 2- white man and white man. 3- white man and black women.
If you thought about the 3th option you are correct.

>paris
>representative of France

>brussels
>representative of belgium

>We didnt see too many "new french" residents in the popular areas, areas like the Eifel tower

Really? When I was there it was literally flocked with Somali's and North Africans trying to flog souvenirs to tourists and robbing people, maybe they fucked off since they built a wall around the tower

>the cultural and economic heart of your nation
>not representative of your nation

>the tumor hasn't spready everywhere yet, I'm sure everything will get better

you are right to be embarrased frenchfag, your country is going to shit and you can't do anything about it

Now let's talk about Brussels.
Everywhere you look, the ratio of the out skirts of Paris was located. 2 black "persons" for each white. The amount of black people in tourists destination was unbelievable.
But here was a different twist, you has seen much more (((diverse))) couples in brussels than in paris. You didn’t see a white man with a black women, only white women and black man. Even my gf has stated that she is disgusted by that.
To add a cherry on top, when we were in the duty free we saw an ad for (((the holidays))) of a black santa and 3 white "santa helpers". Women of curse.

Post your girlfriend's feet.

next time visit the french coast line which has the most unemployment then tell me about baptism by fire .

So its kinda like the us, where latinos and asian get ignored in favor of africans, only in the uk arabs get ignored in favor of africans, interesting.

If that's the case explain DC being 55% black you Amerimutt

If you didn't go to Bruges you should be hanged. Bruges is the white peoples capital of Belgium, historical speaking ofcourse. It was the most important city for ages in Europe.

Went to Paris for the first time in my life not so long ago, I was expecting it to be much worse. Still I didn't took the usual metro lines packed with negroes and I made a point not to visit the shitty eastern parts of the city. There are however a lot of scum in the touristic places, I almost fell for the petition scam because I thought the old cunt was a foreigner asking for advices, I think I might have shunned a qt girl because I thought she was in it too but now that I think about it she didn't have those shitty gypsie petitions.
The only place where I was stunned by how blacked it is was the tuileries garden, there is a hundred meters zone PACKED with negro sellers.

Other than that it was fine. I had a worse experience in Bordeaux

Btfo, the heart of a Nation is the countryside and it's people. I'm not expecting a mutt to know this anyway.

>predictable faggot
DC is a corrupt shithole. Every American hates that place.

>I'm not expecting a mutt to know this anyway.
Amusing for a moor rape baby to call anyone a mutt.

>he thinks they wont spread out as their numbers inevitably rise

>New york
>100% nigger
>D.C
>100% nigger
Mutts confirmed for 100% nigger

>muh no true Scotsman fallacy
>not knowing how to greentext
Back to r3ddit drumfkin

This desu

Welcome to brussels, a diverse and tolerant society (except for whites and whamen) where everyone is welcome (to an extent).

Make no mistake, picture is molenbeek. Heart of Brussels

You're a mutt

Let mutt memes

btw, Jew York City is the economic heart of America and Los Angeles (Hollywood) is the cultural heart.
Not that it makes things better for the US these days, but DC is its own territory unlike Paris, Brussels or most of London.

Amazing for a anglo-german-irish-polish-indian-jewish-McDonald rape baby to call anyone a mutt

holy shit

I have no Polish in me or I would have killed myself by now.

on a scale of 1-56% how much does this butthurt you

>Calling a mutt mutt is amusing
it's amusing indeed

The District of Columbia is its own territory, like Guam or Puerto Rico.

Isn't the City of London Corporation the same way?

Paris is literally Africa-tiers. If you went on holidays maybe u didn’t see that much people but come back today get in the subway or the non-hipster place of Paris and you will be amazed. Also take the subway at 6am or 5pm and you will see how big is the population replacement there.

Where's the Spanish ambulance?

The only ones butthurt are you Euros who start mutt posting because you can't handle my original post.

>Jew York City is the economic heart of America and Los Angeles (Hollywood) is the cultural heart
Nice backpedaling, New York City or LA aren't your capitols, but since you want to be a nitpicking little bitch, LA is 30% white, New York City is 65% nonwhite
>but DC is its own territory unlike Paris, Brussels or most of London.
But the city of London (which is 65% white fyi) is it's own territory.

>Swiss
>butthurt
the mutt tries to geography

> Thinking that America lacks a rural heartland

>KARA-BOGA.WEBM

>Amerimutt really trying to pull the "who has more interracial violence" card

>Actual interesting thread show casing massive growing problem
>Here comes the spam

Could’ve been a good thread. Too bad Sup Forums is a thing now. The tumor will continue to grow, make no mistake.

Literally where did he say that? You're grasping at straws

Brussels is its own territory with its own government fæm.

BULLED.COM

>That picture

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

pathetic. Euros trying to play this mutt/non white game with new worlders is just sad. Europe is the native land for white people and now all you can do is trying to feel better about your inevitable browning future with non whitemen land.

Isn’t America the only nation to still allow the publishing of racial attack stats?

Did he died?

BULLED.COM

surprising the swiss aren't staying neutral in all this, per their usual course of cuck action...

Sadly, you are only 56% right

>Angry mutt
>Angrier mutt

this guy gets it

>Europe is the native land
America was a country for white people, and a few decades ago was 95% white, now it's a pathetic mongrelized vat at 54% white.
It's legal in other countries too.
Lol!

Hey, wheres the rest, OP?

Nope. We publish those stats all the time.

Protip: Albanians are subumans on par with mutts

If that's the case explain DC being 55% Muslim paki pajeet you Britmong

We have more countryside in individual states than you have country

Your police are protecting rape gangs and harassing or outright arresting people who speak out over it. Shut the fuck up.
Besides, shouldn't you be using our decline as an example NOT to follow? Euros have such an inferiority complex after 1945 that they make everything into a dick measuring contest with the US.

Explain Russia as a whole being nearly 20% Muslim you Mongol rape baby

>The Swiss education and manners in action
You'd better have more decency and intelligence than more money in comparison the rest of Europe

I'm not white. I'm not a dying breed. Just a casual observer in Chinamen land. But yeah, Europe is gonna be US 56% tier in 2080 and all you can do is play this stupid game. Hilarious.0

Your grammar is shit but get this. We have all three, and manners are reserved for humans, you slavic subhumans ant the mutt subhuman are not human.

Cant upload the video i wanted so I`m just going to summarise it.
it`s in Notre-Dame, on the 24. there were 4 lines to enter but all of them were HUGE.
why? due to a security that made you take out every item in your bag and have a full body search.
Thanks (((diviredty)))

They live in their ethnic areas and aren't being elected as mayors of the capital.

>Your police are protecting rape gangs and harassing or outright arresting people who speak out over it
Post the statistics, go on I'll wait, your straw man argument brings zero to your argument.
>Shut the fuck up.
No :)
>they make everything into a dick measuring contest with the US.
I guarantee I'd win

>Europe is gonna be US 56% tier in 2080
Listen here, you asian spic. You're already 0%. How's that for hilarious. Now go get colonized by the inept british chink

Not sure why the mutt posting. Are euros pretending they won't be 56% in a few decades?

>all you can do is play this stupid game
All I "can" do?
This is actually all I WANT to do

Amerimutt problems do not concern me or my country.
So I will just sit here and laugh at them

>But the city of London (which is 65% white fyi) is it's own territory.
Only a small area, I already said that in my post.
And yes, they aren't the capitals. I never mentioned capitals in my post (nor did the French user say it either)

have you forgotten about the 56% meme

You somehow managed to miss the point of what he meant by "heart."

Your subhuman behaviour here gives the clear evidence of your statement.

>what do you mean they're taking over? I don't see it :^)

Too bad. Also, too bad that literal pakis ruined your thread. I hope that things can get better somehow but, these (((diversity presents))) don’t give me much hope.

The outskirts of Paris are almost exclusively inhabited by niggers, arabs and white trash

french cities are like an onion
>inner city: whites
>outskirts (banlieu): scum
>edges (real suburbs) and countryside:white

What's happening in Switzerland? I heard you are pretty good at protecting white values.

Hello sexpat.
>b-but muh sadiq!!
>your leader

0% chance of being black country if that's what you meant. Enjoying your browning process.

>butthurt diaspora on display
So, mutt bastard. Was it your mother who was the whore that spread her disease to a nigger amerimutt or was your father so desperate for pussy with less than a 15% chance of having HIV that he fucked an amerimutt negress.

No matter the answer, I bet you have HIV. Enjoy dying of AIDS faggot

You chinks are already at the same level as niggers. Who gives a shit you brown skinned slant-eyed ugly faced insectoid.
We're ok. Strong village culture / mountain culture. Niggers cant live in villages or mountains.

It's thinking like this that fucks your country up. People in the surrounding countryside who are actually the best equipped to stop this situation think they can just contain it in the big cities. Then in 20 years when all their kids are running to the cities to fuck Al-Jamal they wonder what happened?

Looks very cool. Jews > whites > mongrels > muslim shiskins.

Accelerate the fall of civilization.

The truth is, British Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Polish women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When polish bois see a British Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a British GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that poles get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Britons!

I think it’s a combination of nihilism, actual race mixers and people attacking “muh evil nazis” for not wanting to accept the brown hoards.

The epitome of Russian cuckery

How can these people not see how orwellian this is? Report local wrongthink!

>an onion
more like a shit sandwich

I've been there 6 months ago... it's 90% niggers in Paris. The tourist locations are normal people and then cops with guns... everywhere else is Soro's immigrants.

>2080
More like 2040. Canada is already 63% and they've been (((multicultural))) for only 20~ years

I never mentioned statistics and I don't give a shit enough to bother finding them.

Of course they see it. It's their intent to normalize it.

There aren't any African women coming. Look at the boats pouring into Italy they're all men.

Is Prince Harry going to make a 55% mongrel?

>tfw living on the edge of the suburbs
>tfw more and more nigs are popping up in public transportation

>Another thing we noticed in Paris were ads. In the subway there were ads for a condoms company. There were only 3 variations of the ads and lets guess which was the lest popular one. 1- black guy and white women. 2- white man and white man. 3- white man and black women.
>If you thought about the 3th option you are correct.

>t.48% amerimutt complaining about 92% white europe

She's 55% herself, so it'd be more along the lines of a 27.5% nonwhite mutt

black pete

You were always at the same level as niggers. Chinks can into silicon technologies. That's because of your inferior education. Not to mention again your subhuman manners.

Yup, it's also a means to profit in property from white flight, so Jews have an additional motive . Europeans think they are immune for some reason.