When did you stop believing in the EUropean dream?

When did you stop believing in the EUropean dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when I first saw its shit flag

Once our politicians sold our country for higher ranking jobs in the EU.

When I realized it would become a nightmare

When RT and Sputnik told me to do so.

when i had it confirmed that the countries disposed their worst politicians into the eu to get rid of them .
These job failures now control Europe let that sink in

The moment that I realized they have an open borders policy and want people to identify as European and not German/Dutch/Spanish/ etc etc . Well done, you just sold your national pride,identity, history, and individuality.

When i was 12

When britain voted to leave.
And the illegal immigration.
The EU deliberately encouraged.

They are creating an army now. that is the end for me.

when i had to deal with their inane bureaucracy

When they let in all those car thieves and gypsies from eastern Europe into the Union without asking us first.

I'm proud European. I'm proud to be part of the 48% who are going to fight Brexit, which was a campaign of lies promoted by Rupert Murdoch, the Tory Right, and odd balls such as UKIP, the EDL, the BNP and conspiracy theorists like David Icke who claims the world is run by shape shifting lizards.

fpbp. posts by bongs dont count

Get in the oven, kike.

I don't hate it, there is good things and bad things about it. I voted leave eventually.

Europe must kill off Germany before their is any hope in the surviving the EU nightmare.

When we joined the EU and bad things just got worse.
When that Swedish columnist bashed on Croatians for being Europe's pickpocketeers (even tho we pay more IN the EU budget than we take out)
The ridiculous EU directions waste our resources and undermine our young and weak democracy....i could go ON and ON..
It"s all lies,spin and lies on a pile of shit!

With the referendum in 2005 about having an EU constitution in which the majority of the dutch people voted against it and the moment you realize that it doesn't even matter in the long run and you still got butt fucked and sold out by your own politicians, realizing you still need to bow down for the EU.

>in elementary school
>be the bully or the guy who makes playground rules when feel like it
>never bully any1 who don't deserve it and bully the other bullies cus they don't have selfcontrol
>anti-byllying campaign up the ass every day when you defend your pride cus some tweep thought he was above foodchain cus ''muh teachers''
>try to reason against teachers
>get in trouble
>find out why bullying is ''bad''
>globalism, feminism, schools being female majority job, EU having rules on rules on rules
and suddenly i am the biggest nutjob any1 knows apparently

Since Germans run it + migration

When I decided to choose to do a debate on whether Britain should stay or leave the EU as part of my speaking coursework at school about 6-7 years ago. Bearing in mind i was 14 at that point, doing some research and at the time seeing how poorly states like Greece, Ireland, Portugal were being treated at the time, as well as living in a town with a high EU migrant population convinced me

When I grew up and stopped being a filthy commie goy

kek that didnt age well did it now

I was reading up on the Hapsburg Empire before WWI and realized there were too many similarities. Also, joint currencies have been tried across multiple countries before, and the ones involving multiple larger European countries have crashed and burned.

Spot on, constitution voted on, no one wants it. Lisbon treaty passed with no vote. Except the Irish who voted against, till forced to vote for. Lisbon was the constitution in another form. EU equals lies and cheats.

for me as a german its a love hate relationship.

i love how we enslave everyone and have 20+ vassal states, control the media in every country and basically force ppl into what we want and their population doesnt even realize this. also the MASSIVE increase in GDP and living standard is awesome. its basically a fourth reich.

on the other hand the nigger invasion is suicide. even if there wasnt a single nigger in MY country i would still hate it, because (almost ) every european race deserves to life. plus its my duty to protect my vassal states.

im fine with minor enslavement of said vassal states, aslong as it doesnt change their race or culture.

but as a non german i can totally understand when ppl hate on the EU.

Letting in former commie states, they are literally leeches.

>soviet union collapses
>we have to pick up the pieces

Epic

Greece, Ireland, Portugal and every single member state become stronger because they are members of an exclusive club. This means that in the not so distant future even the tiniest EU member state has more say in Europe's matters than the UK.

I don't know, maybe it was when they started to shit on their own treaties, like Maastricht or Dublin, or when they started to repeat referendums/votes so long until they got the result they wanted, maybe it was when they started to pay themselves handsomely for their non-work, while over-regulating even the smallest of farts like the control freaks they are, or it might have been when they started to flood us even more with low IQ criminal shitskins nobody wants or made a criminal president or when they wanted to take the vote of a country away for daring to disagree with them while purging itself from it's communist shills, maybe it was all of the above.

Kek, you niggers joined the EU when they established gibs

ironically they want to get rid of the one thing that made Europe great in the first place - national identities

When I became aware of the jewish question. A non-jewish european government is acceptable. Anything that panders to the jewish population, history or home-state is simply not european and never will be.

When I grew up and realized its just another jewish scheme for mostly (((Germany))) and (((France))) to expand their markets and monopolize everything and eventually have full control over the rest of Europe.

Fuck Germany
Fuck France

You will go first in the ovens when WW3 comes.

I dislike the EU due to how it works but the thought of a united Europe still permeates the mind. While European countries still have good living standards and economies and such, the upcoming century will be the century of giants and Europe will be swallowed whole if it doesn't solidify its political, military and economical presence

This

The difference is, we paid it back because we actually used the money to strengthen our economy instead of buying cigarettes and new tires for the caravan.

Once I realized that it is actually much harder for an EU citizen to move to another EU country than it is for a fucking Afghani.

t. greekfag in Winland

>we
Literaly what, fuck off you're not even part of the EU. We did the hard work, we took in the Romanians, Serbs, Albanians and most of the other scum, you got some Poles and some fucking gypsies boo fucking hoo.

Instead of complaining about Eastern Europe gopniks you should be complaining about pakis raping your daughters enmasse, but can't talk about that, that would be islamophobia

Is this why you're poorer than Ireland now? Because the travelling Irish made mad gains from the tobacco and caravan industry? Is this why Cameron preached austerity from a golden throne? So you'll outmaneuver those pikeys again?

When I was about ten years old and it was explained to me that you guys are not allowed to own guns or any thing to defend yourslelves with.

Even at ten years old I knew that was a disaster waiting to happen.

Fucking faggot, leave this country already and embrace the incoming EU tyranny from wherever you dumbass came from

I'm a historian. I never believed in the EU...

I never belived in the eu

>Ireland

Who?

the day it became a fact. FUCK YOU WIM KOK, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I WANT TO SHOOT YOU SO BAD FOR SELLING OUT OUR COUNTRY TO THE EU. FUCK YOU!

Nigga you had so many Albanians that the fascists said that Albania is practically Italy and you went of to annex it

nice

Shut up Slovenia, don't make me come over there and take Istria back

>When did you stop believing in the EUropean dream?
I've always thought of the EU as a chainsmoking paedophile. He hands out sweaty disgusting candy and lives of welfare while destroying everyone's future.

>Europe must kill off Germany
germany is the mexico of Europe

The moment I realized that power corrupts everybody. The more centralized power, the more corruption, abuse of power and thirst for even more power.

this guy

How will you switch sides then?

When I voted no at our 1992 EU referendum.

Whenever Christianity became the minority religion, and Europeans started to ruin Christianity by filling it with atheists, agnostics, and other non-Christians. You'll find that even on Sup Forums, many "redpilled" eurabians think all religions are the same/ worthless, and that you can be an atheist while being a Christian (even if you deny God and Jesus, it is called Christian atheism).

>I'm proud European.

heeey! XD

I believe on it, it just have to be completed

>muh per capita
>is literally a corporation haven so the numbers are inflated as fuck

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html

Never forget the eternal butthurt when the Irish learned that the British were the ones to pull them out of the shit they got themselves in.

At least Albanians live better then Slovenians... I like to go there sometime to fuck Slav teens...for a fuck just a drink

If Albanians live better than Slovenians, then why did you leave your Alboshit country for Hungary?

They have higher wages

first of all it's than, second you're the poorest country that we share our borders with

I live in England... PhD... just building my wealth in Albania right now... real-estate... thinking about a good retirement in Europe... Albania will join in Europe... don't be jelly

You should thank Yugoslavia for what you are now and Europe because your country will be something in future

>Hungarian Flag
>I live in England... PhD
>At least Albanians live better then
>then
ayyyyy lmao

Your English is Russian like

When all our own industries and companies died out in favour of import

I guess you never been in Russia

Since 2009 and joining UKIP

Next you're going to tell me you did your PhD in English

when asians like chinese dont get a identity but africans walk in and become europeans over night.

it's always white women working in those immigration centers, the naturalize every male african, but they send back every hot asian girl.

Always hated the idea. My parents voted against it.
52% voted in favor of joining. Fucking retards

Lisbon, it should have remained as the EEC 12, Eastern Europe could have had an affiliated but separate union, no free movement of people between, visas like normal.

When it became clear that it's about killing off europeans

I didn't. The EU is ok, but it should restrict its competences

Leave, we'll join in instead.

Why does your tax haven shithole get to have people move there?

Which country/continent has worse politicians, america or EU?

The EU is not perfect but it's great for Europe, fuck the haters

Stop drinking Juncker

Probably the climate, it is not even a big thing that we have some Polski Sklep. But it is why we lost UK and is fucking all our shit up. I don't blame you I blame the EU.

>that poland
>that hungary

>But it is why we lost UK and is fucking all our shit up
Go on

No, fuck off. I'm done you attention whore.

EU just because we can say almost anything to ours and not get arrested

Can you say that in Gaelic?

So the UK was propping your economy up otherwise you'd be the same kneecapping shithole that is Northern Ireland?

Fuck EU and fuck NATO and fuck your sanctions

When my standards got higher.
Africa and america are euro property.

America = has lost their balls and are attempting to get them back
Eu = has lost their spine, I think its people are trying to get it back, not their gov tho.

I never liked it. When I had to change my pesetas for euros, and everything became much more expensive just because, I alredy knew it was going to be a bad ride.

After they supported bombing of Serbia to give land to mud butchers, I was confused.

After they did not consider EU constitution referendum outcomes, I was concerned.

After they supported self-proclaimed state of ukraine in killing Russian civilians for voting wrong on rederendum, I have just seen it for what it is.

First they came for Serbs. Then they came for your rights. Then they came for Russians.
When they will come to halal you and your family, there would be nobody to stand up for you.

EU can be saved, we just need need more goverments like the Austrian one. Anti-immigration and pro EU.

Your pesetas weren't worth the paper they were printed on anyway. Euro was a step up for you, if anything. Now our Deutsche Mark on the other hand. That was a REAL currency.

>Your pesetas weren't worth the paper they were printed on anyway.
That's the entire point. By "upgrading" to the euro life was more expensive. Only big globalist companies care that the currency is shit. People living in the country are ok with it as long as they don't have to move to another country.

german people do not own shit you tard. You are a subject to the will of globalists, bankers, media elites, speculators and rotschilds. The only difference is that those monsters are using your country as a hive.

Germany is raped and enslaved

If it makes you feel better, live for the """"rich"""" germans who profit oh so very much from the euro and shit, also became more expansive up to the point where it barely is affordable anymore. I see germans drive around in beat up junk cars all the time. Whenever i see some 100k BMW or Mercedes, it's always an arab sitting behind the wheel.

When Russian agitprop told me that a Europe divided against itself is good for the motherland influence.

Genius. Let's destroy the one thing preventing war in Eastern Europe.

Doesn't make me feel better, really.
I have nothing against the wealthy, I liked northern countries a lot and in my previous company we'd get german workers from Opel and it was great to see them work with us. Such a change.

Now all countries are going down the drain both culturally and economically and it's a shame.