CCS: Manga or anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VySDRbfnev4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime.

anime

Anime - Manga - Band of the same name - in that order

both

Neither. Sakura turns into complete garbage when Eriol is introduced and Li starts developing feelings for Sakura.

I wish I were Sakura.

>and Li starts developing feelings for Sakura.
So from like 3-5 episodes after he got introduced?

>mad /u/poster

You mean when the Moon's magical power stopped affecting Li. What a cop out.
>Yuri
>Good

No, Li starts developing feelings towards Sakura while the moon is still affecting him. The same is true to a lesser extent with Sakura.

You need a rewatch. Sakura especially realizes (with Yukihito's help) that the feelings she harbors towards him are identical to that of what she feels towards her father (which was, retrospectively, a huge giveaway about Sakura's father).

I've completely forgotten that plot thread, if there was any. Wasn't Sakura's father just a regular person?

ecchi doujin

I don't know exactly (I've heard about it from a person dear to me) but this plot part was abandoned in the anime: apparently, Sakura's father is actually a part of Eriol's true form, hence why Sakura's brother possessed so much magic power before giving it away, and hence why Sakura has so much power and was able to open the book. It also explains why the book was inside Sakura's house.

youtube.com/watch?v=VySDRbfnev4

So, what do you think?

There's something a little off about it but it looks good.

Anime. The show was and still is fucking bliss and the second movie was the perfect finale.

Still haven't gotten around to reading the new manga.

Anime. You don't wanna miss out on the sweet OST.