What keeps you going Sup Forums? What's your reason to get out of the bed in the morning?

What keeps you going Sup Forums? What's your reason to get out of the bed in the morning?

Suicide is for pussies. Pretty much all I got

Video Games, TV, my cat, mental state, sleep hormones in my body and finally human physiology as a whole and instincts for self-preservation in the face of crippling existential angst and uncertainty.

But I think it's body more. it doesn't want to let me go easily and sometimes I think it has a mind of its own. Then again it could be the cause of the former problems.

Anyway no matter how far gone you are it always takes willpower to off yourself namely because your body is overriding your mind, always. Hell, that's why people even keep reproducing no matter how genetically weak or useless they are or living pointless lives that will never change and always waste resources, instincts or to be exact the lack of control on them but controlling a wild animal is never easy or maybe even possible.

>t.pussies

suicide is extremely brave. anyone can just go numb and keep doing the day in and day out that they desperately want out of. but if anyone could just kill themselves because they'd prefer non-existence to existence, then we'd have half the population we do now.

>there's nothing, to get up for
I just force myself

you might be in need of something to protect, something more important than yourself.

my cats need to eat

I am rich now. not rich as in fucking wealthy, no fast cars and french riviera rich, but rich enough to retire and work is optional.

surprisingly that has really helped

Hard work to achieve what I want to achieve, and one distant dream that I'll get out of the present day hell hole we call Skandinavien.

The degenerates are getting more hideous and absurd by the day. Hilarious, stupid monsters!

They are starting to realize that they have destroyed themselves, and nobody is coming to save them. It's all downhill from here.

nothing

fursuiting

Heavy metal, beer, and general chaos.

I carry the responsibility of my heritage

also angosphere assemble, soon i'll be releasing my work for pol to critique and then reawaken the western soul.

a lot of people hate me in real life and their spite keeps me going

suicide is cowardice, the pursuit of truth is long and burdensome, but it makes you a better man a smater man and a kinder man, the people who get depressed with "truth" are the kind of people who don't understand what it means to carry that weight, being a better person and bettering your life and the lives of the people around you are the most important things you can do.
not giving in to the collectivist mentality and bullshit degeneracy thats completely taken over peoples lives. killing yourself is what the enemy wants. they don't want a strong successful person who is both wise and kind.

I joined a cult. Makes me feel pretty good like I have a purpose meetings once a week on weekends but we discuss the various people we are investigating and studdying all throughout the week online.

that i need money to live and feed my pets?

I'm going to go down fighting the jews and the leftists user. For the glory of God and my people. Every day I build myself up, so that I can slowly accumulate even a little bit of influence and power, if we all did that we could win

One reason I have

My burning hatred for the heathens in Scandinavia.

Just want to see them realize how horrendous and inferior they are. They look, but they don't see.

God, fashwave is shit. The style, and the message.

I'm just not done yet. I'll kill myself sometime in my 30s.