Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_w_oMIbV5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/spa/

Is this a crackship?

Nah i don't even ship

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

Would you fuck Sayaka?

Prepare for about 20 good/interesting posts and about 200 shitty ones.

5th one but sure.

No, I have eyes only for Madoka.

Yes, I would fuck Sayaka.

She is a warm, comfortable child

Who /Madotsuya/ here?

Do not impersonate me.

Kyoko > Mami > Homura > Sayaka > a piece of shit > Madoka

This is a fact.

Homura = Sayaka > Kyoko > Madoka > Mami

They're all 10/10 so it doesn't matter.

The real Homura is the one that hugged a naked Madoka and wasn't turned on at all. No wonder you're mad.

What does Ume Aoki think of her?

>you make a thread
>it dies
>you make a new one
>it dies again
>you make another one
Spamming is against the rules.

>Kyoko > Sayaka = Madoka/Homura/Mami > Nagisa

FTFY, but is right. Ghey are all great.

What are your thoughts on that trailer

Sayaka loves Mami.

Posting things to spite and attacking people is also against the rules. Making low quality posts is against the rules too.
Do you really have to do this every single day? Can't you just stop? I get that you're a brain dead redditor, but can't see you see how what you're doing is wrong?

Discuss.

Obviously. Sayaka also loves Madoka. Who doesn't love their friends?

Ignore my post and stop getting so mad and triggered by people telling you to stop shitposting.

This is at 3:06 in the trailer.

What is Mami and Sayak fighting?

no right

Sayaka was also getting hostile with Madoka. Friends fight every now and then. What is your point.

I think you misread the post. They're not fighting each other in that, they're fighting something else. But what is it. It's a new hybrid

1:58

Battle

I like Mami.

Mami likes you.

Apple is a moron. Ignore him.

>"him"

How are you gonna play the rpg if its in Japanese

Yeah, it seems Apple has no talent in discussing Anime.

Homura loves Sayaka.

What did Sayaka mean by this?

No, redditor (aka !Akemi). You're wrong.
But here, let me tell something that's true.
No one at all in the world loves you.

>he replied again
Could you stop being so triggered and mad.
Just ignore my post if you don't like being told you're shitposting.

Yes I did. My bad. A witchwraith?

Fuck off Lawnchair.

Does no one want to discuss the trailer? I mean look at this shit. Explain this

You don't need to samefag. Replying twice is the same amount of kisses Madoka will give Kyoko.

post the link my man

Don't you always cry about people catching you samefagging? Isn't that what leads to you spamming and destroying threads?
Really, can't you just stay on reddit.

It was already done.

Kyoko loves Mami too.

Damn dude, you're triggered as fuck.
Look at how your anger is literally forcing you to reply. Just ignore the post, man.

You can tell he's about to go over the edge and start spamming.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_w_oMIbV5A

only one I could find

See

Damn dude, you're triggered as fuck.
Look at how your replying several times and your anger is literally forcing you to reply. Just ignore the post, man. Just like Homura will ignore Madoka for Sayaka.

(2:44 of the trailer)

I bet THIS wasn't discussed though. What's going on here?

>literally refuses to stop replying
Don't bust a blood vessel now, wouldn't want you to have an aneurysm.
Wait, no. That's actually what people want.

But Madoka loves Kyoko.

>literally refuses to stop replying
Same desu

Why would I be triggered, I'm not the one crying about getting told how I post is shit.

You're literally in tears over the fact that no one likes you.

Why would I need to stop replying? I'm not triggered or anything, you are. You need to prove you're not mad by ignoring this post and just staying on reddit where you belong. It's where you came from after all.

>Why would I be triggered
Because you are still replying and apparently, as you said before, that proves that you're triggered.

>You need to prove you're not mad by ignoring this post
Why would I need to stop replying? I'm not triggered or anything, you are.

>copying people
>repetitive behavior
>obsessively attached to crack and shit threads
>can't talk to people
>can't listen
!Akemi, just curious, do you spin around in real life?

Does anyone have the screencap of the megucas sitting around Araragi?

I didn't reply first, you did. You started freaking out and spamming when people pointed out you're cancer. That's when you started spamming.

>before you got called out
No spamming
>after you got called out
Spamming

Pretty clear you're triggered as fuck.

>copying people again
Look at this full blown autism.

Got, I feel like such a retard saying "trigger" like this. But talking to !Akemi like a tumblr redditor is maybe the only way to get through to him.

You're just going to post it yourself.

See

You always post that image ACK, isn't that repetitive behaviour? You always attack people with mean words too see . You also clearly can't listen to the fact that MamiXHomura OTP.

>I didn't reply first
See .

The whole trailer has me curious. In Homura's world, there shouldn't be any witches or wraiths. What do they even have left to fight outside exterminating the incubators? Homura herself. All of their memories were altered so they don't remember Homura. Maybe Nagisa remembers?

all me

How do you feel about that that screencap with Ararararararagi?

>there shouldn't be any wraiths

Actually, there are. Homura herself said after all the wraiths are gone, she might destroy the whole universe. So there are definitely wraiths.

I don't know what Urobuchi is gonna pull out his ass for the next conflict. But Mami will be god of war vs an overpowered god Homu. And yeah maybe Nagisa will somehow do something. She is a baby that remembers like Tatsuya

I don't post it myself, many people do. It's part a google doc page that's full of information about you. A lot of people have the image. And the only reason it gets posted is because you constantly refuse to address it and change your behavior.

And the words are not "mean" they are truthful. Sorry you don't like the fact you're a pathetic failure of a human being. Maybe you should try improving yourself.

Also, I'm not talking about this thread. I'm talking about the whole of this entire situation.

>implying the girls from madoka are shallow harem shit
I can't see how anyone would actually like it.
Of course this will just lead to !Akemi posting it to spite me. Because all he knows how to do is attack and harass people.

>I don't post it myself, many people do. It's part a google doc page that's full of information about you. A lot of people have the image.
user, I-

4u

It was just a cameo wasn't it? Can someone post it. I dont wanna watch gatari shit because it bored me

See? You're predictable as fuck and the only thing you care about is attacking people.
Why do you think people say "mean" things about you?

Because you're mean.

BLACKED!

No, it's part of a scene that implies they are all a part of the shit MC's harem.

No, because it's the truth about you.

Can magical girls get pregnant?

Can't two girls be in the same picture having fun together like all close anime girls do?

Araragi got a blowjob from all them didnt he?

what an alpha male. even made homura chan straight with his big cock

>spamming crack shit
Still mad and triggered, I see.

>u said me asking if everything was crack is stupid so that means it triggers u!!!
Nope, just pointing out how stupid you are.

Wow you're mean.

But why would she. Her whole reason for existing is to protect Madoka. On top of that, the universe is being sustained by the incubators so the wraiths probably has a different role within the universe. You also still have to wonder where Mami such a massive power up from.

The fact that they were included (as silhouettes) had me concerned.

Unfortunately a massively increasing backlog of many variations hindered me in finishing gatari, but I enjoyed Monogatari.

Is this a crackpost?

She was fighting the good fight until she took an arrow of light to the knees

No, really. Can I get at least one straight answer out of you.
Why did you decided to devote your life to shitting up Madoka threads of all things?
Do you really have no aspirations to do anything else? Like learn, improve yourself, get a good job? Nothing? Your life's goal is to sit in Madoka threads harassing people?

D-did Kyoko give him the succ?

If you don't want people to say negative things about you, have you considered not being a shit person? Look at how literally all you do is actively try to spite people and hurt them.

You are the mean one.

It was a cameo. Kyouko wouldn't do such a thing.

SayakaXMadoka.jpeg

Kyoko should make a cameo in Qualidea Code.

doujins never

>you not talking to yourself never
>you not ruining threads ever again never

Kill yourself, !Akemi. I really mean it.

After three years I don't think anyone's still in the mood to explain to you that you're autistic over and over.

There should be one already. Maybe.

Reminder ACK really hates yuri and uses "crack" as his shitposting cover to ruin the threads