German Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes

>The TV movie "Break-out to the Unknown" (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

>As a lawyer, Jan Schneider (Fabian Busch) has taken the side of dispossessed victims. When he learns that the regime intends to put him in prison once more, he decides to flee. His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom. A cargo ship is to take him, his wife Sarah (Maria Simon) and both children Nora (Athena Strates) and Nick (Ben Gertz) together with other refugees to Cape Town, but the people traffickers put the passengers in boats that are far too small in front of the coast of Namibia.

archive.fo/qPp4p

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm
archive.fo/qPp4p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German taxpayers paid for this

OHNONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So believable.

One can only hope!

In the 22nd century, people will look at this movie as a hilariously inaccurate comedy.

I imagine it will just be the one of many propaganda films of it's ilk that are lumped together and never distinguished.

Do Germans usually like science fiction movies that depict a reverse reality?

>things that will never happen
I bet the movie sucks, too

> lawyer, Jan Schneider

How can you win against such wilful blindness and retardation? The west is doomed. Surprised they did not pull a handmaiden/v for vendetta and make the fascists fundamentalists

Actually yes.

That's the "twist" of the movie. Heh Germans are fleeing to Africa I bet you didn't expect that irony heh bigot???!!!

?DELET THIS?

>The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents
Totally unlike the current Germany.

posting this webm one more time before i have to leave for work.

my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm

So many Euros are actually this delusional.

I'm in Quebec City and hungout with dude from France on New Years.. Told him I was moving to France soon and he said come to Montpellier.. Told him we looked into it but decided on Biarritz cause of the demographics.. He didn't understand and it turns out he thought Africans were exactly the same as your native French. Thought there would be no difference if they took over France.

France doesnt even take racial statistics because they've lost their fucking minds

>The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents
So real life?

Could they at least think of more believeable country to escape to than South Africa? Like some South American country or China. As far as I know many South African blacks are so rascist that they want to holocaust even black migrants from other African countries.

Mein AIDS victims

Only when the nazis are winning.

>Germany started enforcing hate speech laws since two days ago
>Now there is a leftist anti-European propaganda movie paid for by German taxpayers
>There is no major public outcry despite these two events happening

Germany really is gone isn't it?

I purpose we strategically nuke west-europe to stop this from happening.

Cucks.

By the way of all the fucking places he flees to south africa where there literally death squads killing white people for sport.

So opposite day the movie?

Every now and again I think that people can be reasoned with, that logic might one day prevail.

Stuff like this wakes me up and forces me to realise that will never happen.

A large portion of Western people are completely and utterly insane. While this presents a bleak future with little chance of redemption for the West, at least I know I'm not the crazy one now.

Why are G*rmans so violent and Islamophobic? sm h

Black societies can and will do no wrong in the leftist narrative.

DELET DIS PLEAAASSEE!

What is this?

What a shipload of kikery

>He didn't understand and it turns out he thought Africans were exactly the same as your native French.
From what I understand, in france everybody is considered to be French who believes in "french values".

I think it's from some retarded (((American))) tv show called Berlin Station

If only those windows were made of some kind of material weak to impact.

A complete reversal of reality. This is your media on Jews!

H O P E

Reported for spamming Sup Forums with your bullshit.
Hope you get b& faggot.

It was New Years Eve so I showed him last years articles about the 500 cars getting torched every New Years. He had never heard of this and honestly nothing I could show him would get through to him. I told him niggers could never build Versailles and if they could they already would have. His argument against this was literally "We WUZ Kangz" and I had to show him the egyptian dick washing meme to cure his delusion... Nothing I ever said got through to him thouh

>collapsed into chaos
>right wing have taken power

But that is the solution to chaos. The far right would bring order and stability. Who the hell rights this garbage? A Jew probably

The daughter gets BLACKED I bet my fucking butt on it

>His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

You're retarded, tabernac, Fr*nch "Canadien" "people" in Qu*b*c think that Haitans are proper Canadians, because they speak Fr*nch and are Cuckolic.
That's why you open your borders to the thousands of Haitians, even when hundreds of them are already stealing, raping and dozens of them have been caught with CP on their devices.

>I'm taking my lunch
>Nerve gas
lol

I'm guessing this shit is supposed to be an allegory for "muh peaceful refugees"?

Weird thing is most blacks in South Africa aren't even natives, they invaded and should be hated just as much as the whites by progressives. But much noble savages couldn't possibly have done anything wrong could they?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom.

Cool, I love sci-fi movies.

How will a "far right" Europe like look anyway

>His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom.
They'll still be eating Albinos and raping infants.

here's the thing if the nerve gas is highly effective like VX they'd all be dead with only a drop on their skin and escaping wouldn't matter. But if that were true the man turning the valve would be dead too.

>Africa
>Economic boon

Maybe once the chinks are done enslaving the population, yeah.

Certainly better than it is now for sure.

Oh yeah, that was solidified last night when a fucking Kraut poked fun at the UK because the Kraut women are at least getting nigger dick while the UK ones are getting acid facelifts.

They are literally claiming that as long as their entire nation is getting nigger/arab stallions into German pussy they are doing better than the UK.

Just look at the insanity in this thread:

When a person is demoralized, they cannot access normal information.

>I had to show him the egyptian dick washing meme to cure his delusion
the fuck man

But only after the black hero saves the daughter from some sleazy very white human trafficker who is going to rape her. I'm fucking sure of it.

It's going to be full "OMG LOOK WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO ILLEGAL MIGRANTS ON THEIR JOURNEY YOU MUST LOVE THEM NOW WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU"-shit.

Like most selections of right-wing governments it will either look like a 3rd world shithole or more likely a thriving wonderland ala Man in the high Castle. No inbetweens

Lmao they flee to Africa to be called colonizers then get raped by the locals there too

So what a bunch of gays and Muslims invade Africa basically?

What are you bitching about?
It's a hieroglyph of niggers circumcising Egyptians, which goes to show that niggers were known but they were bottom caste.

They fell for the Nazi meme so you tell me

I'm still waiting for a Bizarro Hitler movie, which portrays a what-if scenario where Hitler didn't start WWII and used his rhetoric talent to peacefully rebuild Germany and push civil rights.

I'm sitting here baka that there's a retard somewhere out there who thinks dick washing memes are a good method of argumentation. Why didn't you just explain what the Sahara desert is you fuck?

why does he have that in his desk?

>a film about either jews or faggots escaping to Muslim countries
I'm gonna watch this

Not enough flames and pits of lava, plus the sun is visible.

Hitler would probably be made a nig, a sandnig, or a jew in such a movie.

I remember rolling my eyes at Man in the High Castle and then seeing how much better it made things look if the Nazis had won. Like it was some sort of subversion against the Jews

Noice

>So many Euros are actually this delusional.
That's rich, coming from a Leaf :D

are americans always asking such questions when they watch a movie?
>why is there a laser coming out of his dildo?
>how can bruce willis jump from the skyscraper and not die
>why does Harry Potter shoot things out of his little stick

Greek, honestly, I’d rather pay for 50 of these propaganda movies than have 1 cent paid to you leaches.

Propagnda films made in Germany at least create German SJW jobs. Money sent to Greece just pays for you idiots letting in more illegals.

They made shitty buildings though. Building should look like 19th sentury New York.

>a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

sounds like heaven.

*century

Modern western whites are objectively the most pathetic creatures to ever walk the Earth and no it's not "da jooz!" producing this ethnomasochist shit, it's white normies.

Hopefully some Krautanon records this the day it airs.

I'm more interested in knowing why the gassed people didn't break the side windows.

>archive.fo/qPp4p
Because the jews corrupted normal people mate? No society corrupts itself without an external force, individuals do, but not entire countries.

>South-African Union
South-African Union
South-African Union
South-African Union

top kek

Good goy.

>A fucking leaf

This is mandatory watching I'd suggest gentlemen. Really, take the time.

top kek, get raped and murdered liberals

dubs

Lol you didn't catch the TV series that glorifies Weimar Germany then?

>This bizarro land shit
The US may be further down the slope, but Germany and Sweden and such are just ripping the breaks and engine out.

All Germans are about 5 minutes away from gassing someone.

It will be freely available for streaming because government propaganda channel. You may need a german IP to watch it though but that shouldn't be any problem with a proxy.

Why didn't I???
I'm not the one trying to convince a French faggot that Egyptians weren't black, you retarded convict faggot.

It's better to be a son whos getting raped, so they can use it for all these young "boys".

>That scene inside the Volkshalle in The Man in the High Castle

It couldn't get any more total kino than that.

hahahahahahahahahaa

>Europe collapsed
>but it's not because of logical reasons like flooding with uneducated, violent, barbaric mudshits as is happening right now) but because of muh ebul right wing people

The gall of these people.

>after an economic boom.
soooo, leftis admit that their lifestyle is parasitical and they only exist to suck the blood of others

let me guess..., they will come back as "refugees" to europe after these cunts destroyed their fictional south africa to suck the blood of europeans again?