Trump now pushing for DACA

So how is /r/the Donald spinning this? 4 d chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

alt-right-news.blogspot.com/2018/01/obama-proves-to-be-better-trump-than.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CJr06-Go8b4
nilc.org/issues/daca/daca-termination-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's got a bunch of kikes with guns pointing at his head

Art of the deal. Make demfags think DACA is what they get if they play ball, string them along and then deport them all when he gets what he wants.

links or gtfo

He is, and I'm pissed about it, but he is also tying Wall funding to it. If Dems agree to fund the Wall, the GOP will pass DACA.

But, he will need to secure funding for the entire thing. If he settles for a few hundred miles, I guarantee he will never get another chance with this kind of leverage.

5D chess
I can't wait until he bombs Iran for Israel
#MAGA
UPVOTE ME

It's a fair trade. We get the wall and DACA stays. He's compromising.

This image IIRC

It's hilarious how Trump is positioning hismelf as pro-DACA.

>5D chess

Trump will have to deliver soon, because a lot of his base on social media have stopped buying the chess meme, and are starting to attack him as a traitor.

Trump have not said a word on pro-whites getting purged off the internet or put in prison in many European countries, but he is calling out Iran for shutting down instagram.

I stopped coming to Sup Forums when it became serious and full of itself, but I still visit it from time to time whenever a republican gets BTFO or Trump goes back on his campaign promises just to see the insane spin attempts from Vlads and the butthurt from Trumpanzees.

>and the butthurt from Trumpanzees.

But you do understand the it's we pro-whites that will gain most of the ones disillusioned with Trump?

He said a while back that he was going to give them DACA in exchange for the wall, and getting rid of other immigration programs, so if they're not taking the bait, he's just getting louder.

>He said a while back

Trump have said so much a while back, but mainly traded pet causes to his base for deals with the establishment on stuff that is good for the elites.

Trump have expelled less illegal Mexicans than Obama, and it's hard to sell that as some 5D chess.

> In what must be the greatest humiliation ever for Donald Trump and those who voted for him, it appears that Barack Obama was actually better at meeting Trump's campaign promises than Trump himself.

>This shocking revelation came after it was revealed by the Mexican government that the Obama Administration actually sent home more illegal Mexican migrants in its final year in office than Trump did in his first year.

>According to the data released by the Mexican government Obama sent home 205,000 Mexican illegals between January and December 2016, while Trump, who had campaigned strongly on building a wall and deporting illegals, only managed to send home a measly 152,000 Mexican illegals.

alt-right-news.blogspot.com/2018/01/obama-proves-to-be-better-trump-than.html

Bump

Deal making doesn't work so well when the other side is willing to flush all its principles down the toilet just to spite you.

They wouldn't negotiate so he took 800,000 hostages, and it looks like it still might not work. Turns out "FUCK BLUMPF" is more important than their precious 'dreamers'.

truth

>but he is calling out Iran for shutting down instagram.

That's who the jews tell their puppet to go after, what you thought Trump was any different goy?

lol not even trying

keep bumping the thread, faggot. it'll slide faster.

Sage and hide

>Obama was better guys, trust me Im Mexican
>Trump is bad, he cant even keep us out
>So vote democrat next election
>t.brainlet

THIS

>Obama was better guys, trust me Im Mexican

Why should Trump not trade away the stuff you want him to do, when you will continue to support him anyway?

Obama's statistics include catch and release where border agents scoop someone at the border and then let them go. Border arrests have gone down under Trump because significantly less people are attempting to cross because they fear him. And when they do come and are caught they get sent to detention facilities until they are actually deported.

Behind the scenes, the jews run the show. all these people in that pic are working for Mossad.

what are pussyhats?

>Obama's statistics include catch and release where border agents scoop someone at the border and then let them go.

But Trump chose to hide it, and paint himself as anti-immigration, in stead of blaming it on the Democrats and Cuckservatives.

Now he have a credibility problem with his base, and then base have to watch Trump fight for DACA and the rights of Iranian feminists, instead of talking about the oppression white people live under.

>all trump supporters think the same
Don't care about DACA and I always thought the wall was a joke. So my opinion is unchanged.

what are pussyhats?

Femoid cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=CJr06-Go8b4

he pushed it months ago but he told the Dems he'd only approve it in return for funding for the wall. and the Dems haven't been able to agree on shit so they haven't presented any bill.

it's a lose-lose for the dems. if they save DACA, the wall goes up. if they don't, then it's their fault the dreamers get deported.

>Behind the scenes, the jews run the show.

But they need to stay behind the scenes to work, so it's not a winning strategy in the age of social media where the goyim can talk with each other.

If the gop makes DACA stick the Dems have fucking nothing. Nothing.

>social media where the goyim can talk with each other.

What can the goy do when the jews run the government? they don't care.

>, then it's their fault the dreamers get deported.
>Trump
>deporting dreamers

Ok /r/the Donald.

>If the gop makes DACA stick the Dems have fucking nothing. Nothing.

It's not the Dems that Trump should care about, it's that he will lose his base if he cares more about sicking it to the Democrats, than he care about America not becoming like Brazil.

Shareblue's tactics this week
1. Trump is pro amensty
2. Trump is a neo-con
3. Trump is just like Bush

he got rid of obama's executive order and his order is set to expire in i think march, so by law ICE will have to deport them unless a bill gets passed to preserve it.

Retard a bunch of DACAfags have already been deported

>1. Trump is pro amensty2. Trump is a neo-con3. Trump is just like Bush
All those things have been true since he got into the white house.

>he got rid of obama's executive order

He did not and said he would "reconsider it" No DACA beaners have been deported. Nice try kike lover faggot.

>What can the goy do when the jews run the government?

Rob the government of the authority it needs to run it's empire, for starters.

If the US regime are forced to chose between their own survival or continued jewish subversion, it will be over for the jews.

>Retard a bunch of DACAfags have already been deported
But that's wrong, that one DACA who was deported was later allowed in the US. Trumpfaggots are lying again.

trump is kind of retarded on messaging. dems were willing to go along with trump's DACA deal under the umbrella of "increased border security" which would include the wall and an end to chain migration. instead of trump going along with the semantics he's still pushing the wall in exchange for DACA. he's not allowing the dems an out with their base where they could claim "we just thought increased border security meant more border patrol and not a wall".

Daca deal has always been part of the wall strategy.

>Build the wall then you get DACA

no retard, he told congress to sort it out by march 5. after march 5 if there's no bill passed by congress sitting at his desk, DACA dies. so either the Dems sign off on the wall now or DACA dies.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
kys faggot
>in all fields

it looks like DACA recipients could renew their 2 year DACA status before october 5, 2017 if their DACA status was set to expire between september 5, 2017 and march 5, 2018. so the only DACA recipients that can be deported are the ones that have their DACA status expire starting on march 6, 2018 if they have been keeping up with their paperwork. basically anyone claiming that DACA recipients should have been deported starting on september 5, 2017 are shills.

nilc.org/issues/daca/daca-termination-faq/

>IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>kys faggot

So ignoring Trump's treason to his base, is what will save his base?

Why can't Trump do something pro-white, if we are to support him?

>trump is kind of retarded on messaging

It's his actions that pisses us off.

Stuff like pic related is funny, but not enough.

>Posts same picture in multiple pol threads tonight.

KYS ShareBlue Faggot!

>KYS ShareBlue Faggot!

I'm not ShareBlue.

None of them push pro-white talkingpoints.

> I'm not ShareBlue

Precisely what someone from ShareBlue would say.

Checkmate

why estonia of all places?

Except that's not what Trump said.

>Trump now pushing for DACA
DACA is already in rescission since september last year.

>why estonia of all places?

It's a white country, and no white refuge can be left unenriched for Whitey to see how good life without muds can be.

>Precisely what someone from ShareBlue would say.

But have you seen anybody from ShareBlue or similar post pro-white memes?

Might be to make the dems not support it. Since they don't support anything he does.

>Might be to make the dems not support it.

It might also be because Trump actually supports it?

no wall
taxes are going up
internet fees are going up
people are losing jobs
lamb chop sock puppet for the zionists

how's all that winning pedes? getting tired yet?