Europe in 2050

Find a flaw. Find a logical reason why it won't happen.

Protip: you can't.

Should all be Islamic countries by then

>implying the Netherlands would want to merge with Flanders
>implying France would want to merge with Wallonia
>implying anyone would want to merge with a shitshow of a country

>Switzerland part of Germany
Perfect, now we have the chance to educate these mountain kikes what it means to be German.

Fuck off we don't want the ROI, I'm sure they don't want us either.

Finland will be part of the Nordic Union

>>implying the Netherlands would want to merge with Flanders
We absolutely would. I'm more concerned about wheter Flanders wants to merge with the Netherlands.

>dutchland

>find a flaw
>Ukraine exists

>ethnic french inside of Germany

Why do nerds always forget who the rightful owner of Alsace-Lorraine is?

Ireland under Britain. Reeeeee

> No Prussia
hmmm

This is not the most unrealistic part. This could actually happen. It's more ireland that is the most absurd

>Yugoslavia isn't a country
What do i win?

>the fearsome Slovene warrior will never submit, we will fight in our tactical BMW's to the last drop of Croat mercenary blood

Yugoslavia will fail. Ethnic borders if better. If you bothered with Albania then Yugoslavia should be split up too.

Albania should give the northern parts of Kosovo and its football field to Serbia but keep the southern parts and parts of macedonia and make the entire country a containment zone and build a wall around it.

Hellas needs to own Constantinople.

Switzerland should be a giant lake.

Netherlands need to be split up, again.. Ethnic borders. Same with Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Wtf did you do in southern Russia? Are those own countries?

Also Hungary in Romania? No. Relocations.

We tried Czechoslovakia once, it didn't work.

Italy should be split up. Naples and Sicily shouldn't be dragged by the north.

Kurdistan isn't that big.. They should have their own nation but jesus man... Calm down.

You can go ahead and split Ukraine between Poles and Russians, if they want.

Also Kaliningrad is a weird fucking thing, something needs to be done about that.

More ethnic borders = less migration. Also build giant ice wall against the middle east. Turkey is rightful european/greek/galatian clay, remove mongol.

I will repeat myself:
Include Bulgaria in Yugoslavia this time for an even more specatacular dissolution conflict.

is Germany like a dutch colony or?

upboat this post for the lel's

>germany still exists

>Moravia
>MORAVIA
>a country

>More ethnic borders = less migration
We should cut France in two parts, north and south ?

>Ireland
No thanks, you fucking yank cunt.

Fuck off Paddy

That true Portugal is comfy

>albania exists

Shit map desu

Ukraine is probably slightly too small
Russia needs to give konigsberg back to germany
Explosion of spain is unlikely
Exclave of hungary is stupid
Czechs and slovaks split for a reason, same for yugoslavia
Ireland is retarded
Albania still exists 0/10

Exactly. The Irish dont want to be part of the UK, but they also dont really want northern Ireland anymore because its a giant liability.

Ruining Europe

>a single 60% occupant pupulated city
>the entirety of Latgale
Keep dreaming.
The slant-eyed cuck who made this map has no undestanding of Europe at all, all he knows is "muh based RT"

Same as Italy. Yeah sure if there are cultural/racial differences amongst the French.

But first expell all migrants ofc. There's no reason for people to live outside their own nations.

Kek meme my lad

>No NeoPakistan in Britbongistan
>No United German Emirates
>No Saudi France
>No Great Caliphate of Swedistan
>Balkan states are not anymore 20+ states killing eachother
>Just because a bunch of memelonia cuck chimped out this year they will have independence in future
Too little diversity, 2/10

I'm with ya otherwise, but the Netherlands in this only includes the Flemish parts of Belgium and France, which is completely fine, if we're also including the Estonians with Finland. Speaking of Finland, Karelia is a lost cause, but Petsamo would be great.

>binlan doesnt have both murmansk and karjala

dropped

>Netherlands need to be split up, again... Ethnic borders.
we're both swampgermans i don't see the problem atleast not from a ethnic perspective

>Germany is brown
>Poland is white

Don't see anything wrong with that part at least

Too many powerful countries. We need tiny countries for a reason - they are incapable to wage large scale wars, so that we can preserve peace.
Strong Germany and strong Russia would absolutely wreck Europe, we cannot have both.

I don't mind reuniting with Finland as long as you get rid of ALL muslims, blacks and feminists.

Dear sweet jesus the autism, the bloodshed, the carnage, the self-destruction...it would be on another level.

Have we all been laughing at "le kekistani", but this is how the god of chaos will actually wake up?

>remove mongol.

There's no mongols in Turkey.

Only arabs.

>Finland
>no Karjala, one hand missing

even as a Finn, Estonia should be it's own country, not a part of Finland

To be fair I don't think anyone would actually notice if Flanders and the Netherlands suddenly merged.

Some kids would probably be happy they didn't have to do French at school and they'd have less literature, music and shit, but that's about it.

>Muslims
>Yugoslavia

Wasted !!!!

>being this weak

Fixed it

Yugoslavia? Fucking retard OP

>poland still exists

you do realize the EU is provoking pooland into doing something stupid, so they officially use the EU army to "free" them of fascism.

poland wont be around in 2050.

also pic related is their history

>turkey
>still exist

Bulgars were a Turkic tribe. Macedonia is a European land. So if Macedonia and Bulgaria were to merge, they should merge into a larger Macedonia, not a larger Bulgaria.

>Moravia
>Huns getting 98% slovak city wich is largest in region
>Ukraine existing
>neither huns or us getting Carphato Ruthenia
Literal shit of a map

Щo диpиш y cъceдитe, мaкe?

Mнoгo e cтyдeнo дa ce хoди в Хъpвaтия oщe...

Don't think so mutt

r8 my map

Why shit countries want so much land ?Just be content with what you have and shut the fuck up.

lookz gud

I am a Croat, m8. I'm just tired of seeing Macedonia getting fucked in every map thread.

No thx

Hmm, no. Fuck you. Lowland Scotland is ANGLO. Highland Scotland is GAYLICKBALLS.

>I am a Croat, m8
>Bulgars were a Turkic tribe. Macedonia is a European land

Right

Where's the memes man, macedonia memes always crack me up

Austria and Switzerland with Germany. lol.

We proudly would party with the Switzerland and Bavaria.

The Rest of the Germans are literally Untermensch

Finland was never considered Nordic until a few decades ago. They are closer to Baltic people genetically than they are to you, Norwegians, or Danes.

>no lt-pl commonwealth

Come on

We'd even take latvia if our brothers ethnically cleansed themselves at least a bit

Why the fuck did Spain go back in time and change its name to Castille, and why the fuck is catalonia there instead of Aragon? Fuck me you really are retarded aren't you OP? Also the only reason I see yugoslavia being reborn is if the serbs want to remove kebab permanently this time which is highly unlikely. Also Ukraine not being annexed is funny especially since they're bout to lose all their backing in a couple years.

only a Union Jock would think any part of Alba is Anglo, fuck off down South or go to Belfast where you fucking belong

SAOR ALBA

Spain will always be one. The only thing that might happen is that we annex portugal

But I'm serious.

No it will not fucking swedecuck

t.assblasted romanian
Gypsies don't deserve land

>that fucking portugalicia
I fucking hate that shit. Why do people think this is good when galicians are the most nationalistic of all regions?

russia will be smaller in 2050 (without chechnyia, dagestan, pacific coast etc)

Neither do german-russian rapebabies.Also, fuck you pooland.

Come on man, there hasn't been a good balkan thread for days, I'm starved of memedonia

>dutchland
>dietsland

Is op retarded?

Karelia and petsamo belong to the finns

there will be no russia in 2050.

enjoy

t.SNP cuck

>Valencia inside Catalonia
yeah sure, as if Valencians didn't hated Catalonians so heavily

will you stop shilling your autistic map, you fucking retard

That too. Fuck i hate when foreigners make maps about us.

Yes, they are portugalician nationalists. They don't want to be ruled by Spain.

We'd suddenly be more important.

>irish soil back under english control
grab yer nails and dynamite lads

Actually good map

Once you invade, we will decimate your numbers guerilla style until the oranjes can overthrow you. Hence the name

Delusion why isn't France and the benelux a caliphate, but sweden and the uk are one. France and benelux have a higher percentage of muslims than both the uk and sweden.

actually that's a minor group here in Galicia, Galician nationalism is way more common and wider than that bullshit, Gallego reporting in btw

yeah, people don't have a fucking clue about our shit

We would deserve it thou

wtf is cumania and why is it two countries?

Fuck you amerimutt! That's a shite map!

>find a flaw
No Constantinople

Cant beat Greater Angloland

looks fairly ok, not by 2050 tho

Ahahahahah no

>Northern Northern Ireland
My sides

Latvia and Lithuania have very weak army especially so against Russia , assuming the us doesn't help them again in their next crisis or invasion ( ie what happened to Ukraine ) there fucked and hair fodder for the mother Russia. You'd have to give a reason as to why the us would help them even though they didn't help Ukraine. Answer there not.

You shouldn't be though. Macedonia is fucked in every map thread because it's a meme nation and if you knew 10 years of history, which you should, then you should advocate for the great anschluss that's about to happen.

Fucking everything. Kill yourself you British nigger.