Drop your female redpills Sup Forums

Drop your female redpills Sup Forums

Gf broke up with me, because I don't pay much attention to her. But for the first few months we didn't go out almost at all, only sex. Just recently started to go somewhere and went on a trip to UK for a week, and now she brakes up.
Did she see a cucking opportunity and it didn't work out?

The problem was that you based your relationship on sex

>Swedistani giving relationship advice

when are these shitt dating threads going to be disallowed?

this, like ahmed here, you too should base your relationship on stronger basis like rape and abuse.

This is Nahir and I agree with Ahmed,you should base the relationship on something you have in common for instance a love for the Qur'an. You could find a Hadith that you both feel speaks to your relationship

this is Abdul from molenbeek here
chain her to the radiator in the kichen.
by the mighty profet i swear you are little boys.. maybe i should chain you on that radiator too and teach you things.

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Jokes aside i think Jamal here is on to something, promiscous girls = bad relationship

She was bored with you and/or found a better opportunity so gave you that BS excuse to pin the blame completely on you before she ejects.

What other possible reason could there be to put up with a woman's bullshit? Even if you want to argue you want a mother for your children, you are still talking about sex at the end of the day.

Never. Dating is intrinsically political now. Thanks feminism.

Remember this, if she is not a bot, then she likely is a thot

Kek what the fuck is this thread anymore

She went on the trip with you to check whether she really wanted to be with you, she was obviously doubting for a long time whether you are the right guy. Since you obviously didn't care about her and admit it yourself, why are you surprised and why do you care? Why do you expect someone to care about you if you don't care about them?
Sex is one of the most important parts of a relationship and marriage. Most marriages fail because people stop fucking. Every time you fuck and cum in your wife bonding chemicals are released inside her brain.

>"Good...I hated having to fake loving you."
>Those words still haunt me to this day.

Jesus fuck, what a story.

NEVER get into a relationship with a female that has any type of mental illness.

Fucking sage. I'm not rewarding you for fucking up

I didn't care honestly. It just seems interesting to me how you give her a little bit of attention and then she suddenly wants more and more. Give her a finger and she wants your arm.

What's wrong with liking attention?
It's normal for people to want attention from people they like or love, seems like you're some werido autist.

Redest pill:
Women are the worst part of a nigger, a fag & a jew combined.

>and i might still have hair

i pray for 1/1000th of this mans strength