Obie Trice and his white driver

youtube.com/watch?v=r4S2EtN1NeE

Sup Forums, why are American niggers so maddening to me? I don't even live among them.

Why is this guy talking behind driver's back? (at 18:30)

Why do they act like monkeys who have an electrode implanted to their brain making them say the word 'raycis' incessantly as a way to name call white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/r4S2EtN1NeE/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im with you. this is one of the most infuriating vids i've watched in a while. fuckin niggers man

Based taxi driver. What a dude.
The nigger says until you stop treating us like you ancestors or some shit?
Well is billions of dollars into the black community enough? Affirmative action not enough?
When we do leave niggers alone we get places like Detroit.

Race war when?

what is going on in this thread?
this isnt politics.

"racist faggot"

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

Why don't you mind your own business and stop complaining about another race you sound very stupid

Because this video made me irritated as I pointed out in OP.
Irritation is a negative emotion.
Negative emotions indicate that you are in opposition to a source of a negative emotion.
Hence, I made this thread because I'm in opposition to the person in the video.

Another answer would be I want to know answers to my questions.

I hope I made it clear.

dass rayciss man
you rayciss

Niggers are embarrassingly ignorant.

What else is new?

Drink 500 mL of hard alcohol. Record yourself discussing anything. Wake up the next day and compare to the ramblings of this negro.

QED

sure, faggot

>Why do they act like monkeys who have an electrode implanted to their brain making them say the word 'raycis' incessantly as a way to name call white people?
It's a powerful weapon, a tool, that Jews have given them to oppress/destroy us. One of the most important requirements to achieve liberation from this awful anti-white system is to deconstruct that faux-word.

never mind these butthurt rap-dollar-monkies. they mad because rich white men don't let them sit on the big table. thats why they vent their frustrations on regular white folks.

Op, you posted this video twice on christmas and at least once a day since then.

Why does this video make you so mad? Did you used to be a big obie trice fan or something?

What's the point of posting the same thread over and over, vata?

you gonna post this every day or what?

>das rayciss
>you rayciss
>das rayciss
>you rayciss
>das rayciss
>you rayciss
>das rayciss
>you rayciss
>das rayciss
>you rayciss
>das rayciss
>you rayciss
I can't imagine why niggers get a reputation of being subhuman retards

It's false.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/r4S2EtN1NeE/type/op/

This is one of the most unusual videos that I've ever seen. Every phrase of it says so much about human nature.

Why not? There is a long established tradition of "daily threads" on imageboards.

Obie Trice, real name no observable career and forever a footnote in history

this nigger is dumb as fuck

Because you shoot up on racial hatred like its heroin, and Sup Forums's your dealer, always waiting with your fix

You're as bad as blacks always looking for a reason to be mad at whites

OBIE TRICE
REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS

Good guess. I didn't expect this vid to be this bad and now I'm hooked on it.

That black guy was doing that shit on purpose, he had nothing better to do and he is a fat fuck who has shitty arguments

its genetic

if you're smart you will keep the cancer out of your country

I like that the driver didn't back down and suck the nigger dick.

>Got sum teef?

Brilliant rap minds will be contemplating what he meant by this for decades to come.

what's even worse is he stomped this innocent white guy once

>500ml
Not even a full pint mate that's less then two beer cans of booze.
LOL highschool Americans.
Try five vodka pints a week.
Baby.

HAHAHAH. I love it. Obie pulling the big trigger on the snowflakes!. reply and cry...

and yet here you are, a shitposting neverwas

a 40 min video of an Uber driver and an Eminem entourage parasite. Nigger tries to "gets all philosophical an sheeeeiiit" cuz da wyt pipl drivin' him to airport.
I wouldn't recommend watching it, but it does illustrate what blacks perceive as the apex of debate. This nigger thinks he's William F Buckley from the backseat, but has zero persuasive arguments; its all emotional meme rhetoric. Y'know, the shit that works on reddit
> You ever fight in a war"
"I'm a Marine that fought in Vietnam
> oh...........uh.........but the war HERE for racismz
"I've got to get gas, I'm on 'E'. I don't want to walk (stranded in car) if I don't have to
> Oh, so what, you got a butler in yo trunk gunna carry u?

its maddening the level of stupidity when talking to blacks. Its like (no, wait....it IS) reasoning with a 3rd grader

blacks only process the world around them through emotion, not intelligence/facts/stats/evidence. You're attempting to understand nigger logic.
Its actually QUITE SIMPLE and if you understand it, you won't be a "random victim of urban crime".
Blacks pathologically process the world around them through a singular lens of me-me-me-right-now. It is manifested through clinical dysfunctional thinking, most often referred to as "Criminal Thinking Errors". Their very culture re-enforces these virtues
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors
> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff
Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

18:50
> fuckin' raciss
> faggot
> be long-nosed, ugly raciss bitch
> he a raciss
> (I'm) fuckin goin' through it....
> talkin' bout black people underqualified....
> such a raciss bitch
> its cool....fuck deez honkies
> wyt pipl are wack

Its 2017, video in 240p

the nigger spends the first 30 minutes telling the wyt boi that
> too bad, honkey....we wuz slaves an shieeet -u gots ta pay. muh oppresshuns
then after getting BTFO with logic at every turn by the driver, goes off on a racist tangent in private about the driver.
Last 10 minutes is the nigger telling the driver
> you got to get over it, bro
> hatred you have for other people reveals a weakness inside yourself
The absolute cognitive dissonance of the nigger brain

>i'm not arguing
stopped watching right there

I don't know but apparently it's a real name, no gimmicks.

Did you stop watching because he thinks it's 'bad' to argue?

i feel bad that they were slaves. Not!!

Niggers are infuriatingly stupid. More news at 11.

>500mL is not a full point

Im surrounded by morons.

yes, you don't need to watch further than that to see he's mental midget

Yu wuzz n the koreen war?

>The nigger says until you stop treating us like you ancestors or some shit

Serious question, obviously not every white's ancestor owned a slave, infact ive heard its quite low. But is every black now in america the descendant of a slave?

>real name, no gimmicks.
i see what you did there teehee~

No. There is so much immigration into america, we have people from every single country come here every year.

I've had nigger classmates from eastern african shitholes, they still act the same amd cry slavery(there was no slave trade with east african continent)

Nigs will always nog. Always.

Also most niggers in america are +30% white dna. That typical light shit colo skin seen on most of them is the product of white dna. You dont find that disgusting color anywhere in africa, thats hoe u can identify an american nigger from an african one

They're not capable nor interested in having a serious exchange.

DAT YOU FAT LEBRON???

niggers are not human, they are trained to act human by other humans.

>Black millionaire tells white working class war veteran uber driver that he's racist and evil

Hello Russia bro. You posted this last week. I listened to the video.

The driver sounds like colonel Sanders with dementia. And the Nigger sounds like le black ooga booga ape man.

I actually had KFC after watching the video.

I wonder how this conversation got started anyway. Who initiated it?

Hey, that man's part German according to Wikipedia. You shouln't say mean things about your own kind.

fucking hell man

bump

bump

obie trice fake name all gimmicks
album twice all shame no lyrics
my advice peep game raw physics
(he) fails at life peestains pants visit.

1,423,204 views according to google.

3,879 views according to youtube.

REAAAAAALY MAKE YOU THINK

lol

He couldn't stop the 70yr old marine though. Because he's a bioTch

I think its funny how liberals have trained blacks that everyone has to like them or its the worst sin in the world despite being the worst people in the world

>that war vet should sue that fucking alphabet nigger back into Harlem.