bzland.net/?topic=82552.0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magazine_young/status/847644852649054208
pastebin.com/Guas8YZr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks.

>flat chested bokuko archer
>literally cums to the touch
Rumi told him not to go around touching women.

There was a lot of foreshadowing in this chapter. I am not sure this won't have heroine abuse.

Looks like no one is shown wearing any sort of gloves.

He will be in gloves and a turtleneck by the end of this. Can't go around making girls cum like that.

This is gonna be one fun ride.

I hope Lynn will go full lewd comedy with this manga.
Please no grimdark edgy bullshit.
This is a whole lot better than his last two series already, and it's just chapter 3.

Trust me, shit will go down eventually. We know that monster rape will be in the equation.

I know. I just hope jealousy won't play a role.

Trap MC is hot.

Just that scarecrow from first chapter, already guaranteed that there will be edgy. Also this

I hope the translator user will see this thread.

If you want consistent translation than tell crunchyroll to pick it up.

SomeGuy is already pretty good.

>make alpha MC
>he's even cuter than the heroines

Why Lynn, why you do this to me

Better this way, now I can fap to everyone.

I just like how even magazine is aware of that:
twitter.com/magazine_young/status/847644852649054208

It's even more funny when you realise, that they are not even lying.

She was the one who grabbed his wrist, though

I told you guys that the reason Lynn made him cute was because he would have to crossdress to avoid causing chaos.

SomeGuy here. I'm already about 95% done with the script, and ManaLight is working on the cleaning. I'd like your input on a matter that every translator fears: the watashi/ore/boku issue. I've translated bokuko to tomboy; that's simple enough. But at one point MC refers to himself as "ore" and Lilia (the archer girl) makes a comment on that being unusual. Are you guys okay with this? If not, feel free to suggest alternatives.

> Ore (Me)? I'm Youta
> Ore? Ahaha, that's a peculiar way of referring to your self
TL Note: Ore is a masculine way to say "Me" in Japanese.

Normally I would just reword the entire sentence so I could use the word "boyish" or something similar but in this case, Lilia has no concept of masculinity, so I can't do that.

TL note is good.
Else you go for the full tumblr representative "Xe".

>tell crunchyroll to pick it up
Yeah, just "tell" them to pick it up. I'm sure they care about what we say when the overwhelming majority of Sup Forums doesn't pay them anything

You make it sound like it wasn't incredibly obvious and everybody wasn't making that exact same prediction.

That looks okay. Most non-newfags already know what ore means anyways.

TL note will be OK for now.

>Lilia (the archer girl)
I see, I was very curious about her name. How about others that appeared in this chapter (Kitsune shopper, twin lolies)? Did they got names too?

pastebin.com/Guas8YZr

I'll probably make a couple small edits here and there before the final version but here it is guys.

Also, the user who typeset chapter 2 did a great job. If you're interested in helping out, please make a batoto account and contact Mana Light.

Don't die

You mean the Russian from last time? He had a batoto account too if I remember.

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank

>These two are twins, Mona and Liza

BRAVO

Mucha gracias.

I'm still shocked at how awfully fast Okamoto jumped into the Isekai train.

Was this announced sometime before his last manga ended or it just came out of nowhere?

I am too old for this shit
I liked okamoto's previous works
they lacked romance and fanservice but I didn't cared
and not this is nothing but fanservice