Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/9524211.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Swi-PBGgMTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is the light of my life
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Isayama storyboarded the ending
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/9524211.html

when will she return?

I'd say 'hopefully soon' but I'd much rather wait another five years than see her brought back only to be subjected to death and/or more suffering.

Soon. But she'll be killed off really fast seeing as we're up to the last arc.

So can the titan formula work on animals then?

I forgot about Beast's intro scene

Those were some well acted final screams

beast wars was dope

Endgame right here, brothers.

She is already dead.

Stop lewdposting about my wife Historia.

enough lies

she may be encased in a crystal, completely cut off from oxygen but we haven't been told she's dead!

Isayama forget her

Calm down, Ymir.

Hitch will save Annie

Eren, stop it

If she isn't dead yet, then she will shortly die a gruesome death after getting out of her crystal

I really want her to. I want the first thing she sees when she wakes up to be a friends face.

im first time in Sup Forums cuz of attack on titan has returned, anything i should know?

Tapped. Neck yourself.

Don't lurk these threads people intentionally spoil manga shit that will happen in season 2

thanks

If it's only 12 episodes, are they even gonna reach Hannes' death? The promotional artwork showed Eren about to do the coordinate punch but that's way later

EH is canon.

I love Annie lots and lots.

Sadly no, because Japan loves incest so much and they want Eren with Misaka

*YH

Cute as well.

Isayama said Eren doesn't like anyone and he will die from shifter cancer anyway, so no Shitren ship will happen at the end.

>lowly Turkish boy with ideal Aryan woman

lewd

>no german lyrics in the new OP
so this is why the new OP is so shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Swi-PBGgMTI

Hisu is thirsty for the BTC that no one else can satisfy. EH is canon.

But they are both Jews

Me too user, me too.

Explains why she doesn't care about him.

>BTC

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Eren and History became bros. But I hope Reiner doesn't get cucked

I just like it because I have a soft sport for these kinds of developments that come entirely from things that happen organically in the run of the series rather than from the initial set up. That, and side character/main character interactions that bring the former more importance than they previously had.

>But I hope Reiner doesn't get cucked
That already happened a long time ago. He even delivered a love letter from that person to Historia.

Only in your delusions, YHfag.
>Eren and History became bros.
Eren and Hisu are more than bros. They're lovers. Reiner and Hisu would be canon if Eren wasn't there.

A request I received off-site from someone who wanted a picture of Eren feeding Armin a chicken tendie. I decided to add my own twist to it.

>Only in your delusions
It's true though. Apparently she didn't care about Eren being depressed all this time and they seem to barely talk to each other.

Cute and canon!

I'm not really into the shipping bullshit but I want to see a team up of Eren History Ymir Reiner.

Team HERY

SPOILERS WHEN?

>suddenly dinosaurs

That's fucking cool and all, but what the fuck dude.

How come Annie didn't swallow Eren when they fought in the Forest?

Yeah, it's really great which is why it's no surprise that Eren had the best character development with Historia and vice versa.

Reiner might be dead soon though if that girl eats him.

So is this your gimmick for bumping the thread

Or is there really nothing to talk about?

>vice versa
Kek. Also Eren being jealous of Historia which lead to him being depressed is not a good development.

>reiner delivers a shitty letter for Ymir to raise her hopes and kills her afterwards
ALFAFA

What's hisu's height and weight?

Yes the abusive relationship in YH is so mmuchhh bettter.

Same as Eren. 5 feet tall and 135 lbs.

No, she's smaller, aren't there official numbers?

Isayama is a shit writer, neither relationship is good

Historia is 4'9" and like 92 lbs.

Right now, I don't see any point other than to use her for shifter fodder.

Every question we had about her when she got crystalized was already answered.

Of course they are, the OP even shows a glimpse of the scene of the titans eating Dina.

One is worse than the other though and that's YH.

>abusive
Not really. And yes Ymir is the reason of Historia's character development.

KISAMA
ARE YOU DINOSAUR OR KABANE

She's pretty small, easy to fuck and manhandle

Is it true that this is the last animated SnK ever? After this no more anime?

Yes really. And nope that's Eren.

She would kill you.

good for them

>manhandle
While walking around the house?

CWL please

Then EH is abusive as well. And no it wasn't Eren. It was Ymir, hence why the chapter she had her final development was called "wish". If Historia didn't remember her time with Ymir, then Eren would be dead now and Historia controlled by the first king.

At least Reiner will finally be inside a girl

That wasn't me. I don't like posts like that.

Nope, EH isn't abusive when Historia can finally be herself around others and not only Eren, something that she couldn't do with Ymir around for 3 years. Hmm really makes you think..
>chapter title
Means shit when only the content of the manga is canon.

titan acids? the other humans who got swallowed and vomited didn't look so good

For the same reason Bert didn't swallow the Scout on top of the wall. The shifters are in the nape, when they shift from titan to person, they could easily enter their titans mouth and access whatever they had there. Annie would have grabbed Eren in the same way Bert grabbed the ODM gear.

How long has she been stoned already?

>145 cm
>roughtly 42 kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

She'd be a personal fucktoy in my dungeon that I would carry around the house just fucking her. A broken finger or two wouldn't matter, hnghhhhhh

Levi, stop it. She's too young and small for you

Endgame right here, brothers.

Is this an actual thing? Did the anime actually manage to fuck up worse than the manga?

WE WUZ DINOSAURS AND SHIIETZ

No seriously, what was up with this shit in the OP?

It is, since Historia punched him.
>Historia can finally be herself around others and not only Eren
And that's thanks to Ymir and started right after Utgard, when Historia revealed her true name.
>something that she couldn't do with Ymir around for 3 years.
Because Ymir was constantly working on Historia to be herself, which obviously took a very long time, because of the damage her parents and the WC had done. Historia even said herself Ymir was watching over the real her, that she herself didn't even knew existed for a very long time. Eren pretty much did nothing
>Means shit when only the content of the manga is canon.
It does, when it was very important for Historia's development. Historia remembering Ymir's wish is what finally snapped her out of her depression, defy her manipulative father and let her be herself.

Best pairing

But the real endgame is

Spoiler when?

>anons' first experience with crazy, noncanon, vaguely metaphorical OP imagery
Fucking newfags get off my board

Or is it? Isayama did storyboard it, afterall

I love them both so much.

Goddamn there are a lot of people who have never heard of visual metaphors on Sup Forums lately. You don't see this much confusion on OPs in most other anime but this one shows animals other than humans and titans and everyone loses their shit.

Do you think there is a chance Gabi will really kill Eren? Or will it end with the rageturd ruining everything and be the cause of everyones death?

and it's now dead

That is because Historia and Eren are most likely relatives.
Screencap this.

>background characters telling it like it is
Do you think she appreciated it. I feel like that's what the scene was going for.

Maybe Rod fucked Carla, since Grisha's dick was cut off.

Fuck that pudding headed fuck.

Yeah she looks really happy there, crying and all.

Flocke a shit.

Is that stupid hairstyle just so people don't mistake him for Jean since they look exactly the same?