Ahahahahahha are you for real?

ahahahahahha are you for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nn31xZBHKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=nn31xZBHKb0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/04/barack-obama-snubbed-on-the-tarmac-arrival-at-china-g20/
youtu.be/JyrRZ-8-hBM
youtu.be/LHUcc5oVaJo
dailywire.com/news/23323/so-much-winning-trump-becomes-first-foreign-leader-joseph-curl
youtu.be/80jMU0b8PR0
reddit.com/register
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you insert a real estate/entertainment mogul who has had the worst thrown at him by business opposition of all sorts & you put him in an arena of fucking whackos with big egos who never even experienced shit talking so heavy you get something like that.

You can't be this cocky and live

Trump assassination 2018?

>the president's twitter is nearly indistinguishable from a 13 tear old playing call of duty

>why does my president not resemble a literal scarecrow who's only hardline opinions with semblance of personal passion or ego are either about chastising American history or race baiting.

this is real ...
god damn it.

narcissist that acts like a kid, this guy is such a fucking retard it is unbelievable.

You got bullied in life....

How dare he remind kimfatfuck that US can erase NK from the face of the Earth.

do it for her

says the flaggot. looks like he's still got you faggots wrapped around his finger with just words. quit being so retarded

So unfair i can never be able to vote for him.

> narcissist that acts like a kid
Are you referring to the average modern day leftwinger?

he is the President of the US, for sure his words have a meaning you retard.

i don't care what a leftwinger does, i care what the president of the US does and he is a retard no matter how retarded leftwingers could be.

>People voted for this child

And we’re gonna do it again faggot

Big dick trump B T F O little asian gook dick

Thank god, this far more entertaining than Hillary

Worse, they defend him like zealots. At least it's all fun to watch / read

I think Barron just hacked dad's twitter account and posted this mine is bigger than yours foolishness.

>people voted this child into the presidency
and don't you forget it dipshit, stay black

I'd do it again too. This is great. No matter how much you bitch America just keeps getting better.

>pretending to be mad about the joos
We get it. You hate drumpf and you're totally antisemitic and not a communist shit eater.

Go suck your dog Canada.

Holy shit, this thread feels like reddoot.
What happened to this board?

What can't you take a bit of smack talking? Lefties are still blown the fuck out from 2016. They are still moaning about it. ha faggots.

Good for you guys, I have no hate for any country.
However, you have to be on the Trump paycheck to be constantly defending some of the most awful fucking tweets.

I have been asking myself that very same question.

You now have anti-Trump shills and Trump shills shitposting each other.

Why isn't he doing the same "serious diplomacy" that failed with North Korea for 25 years! Changing strategies after perennial failure is so stupid. WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!11

I checked and its real. Literally What The Fuck??

If you are going to attack...attack NK.
If you are going to spend months shitposting about how like a nigger, it gets embarrassing

Isn't it great? It's literally like a dream come true. It's the things I would say if I were president, and im 30.

Say it again without crying "w-what happened to this b-board" America happened

Cant press a big button with tiny hands tough :(

Trump has become a type of shitposter.

TWO HANDS!

Kim Jong Un didn't "state" anything. It's funny how CNN has all of these statements from Kim Jong Un yet there's absolutely no original source to validate it and it's never in their state media. So much for Sup Forums being immune to fake news, huh?

Lol... he's like a civ5 character.

> tfw youll never be able to vote the Trump
He makes every satirist and comedic lose their job with this
And its great

Memeflags. Discarded.

>Kim Jong Un
>"The U.S. should know that the button for nuclear weapons is on my table,"
> he said during the speech, according to an Associated Press translation.
> "The entire area of the U.S. mainland is within our nuclear strike range. ... The United States can never start a war against me and our country."
Who reads CNN? Wtf is wrong with you

Pipe down spear chucker. Trump operating on his level and beating him at his own game while serious diplomats do work behind the scenes is actually a smart ploy that is already paying dividends.

You do understand this is a tweet from Trump, right?

>storm fags roll in to spout muh jewish shit

Link me to the speech.

Ya, didn't think so. LOL

No shit, brainlet.

youtu.be/nn31xZBHKb0

Who?

Why even pay attention to a childish madman dictator?
In cases like this, I don't think it is wise to lower yourself down to that level.
Always set the bar, never stoop to the level of an incompetent enemy.

Sup Forums is filled with /r/the_donald and retarded uneducated boomers now.

Trumpkikes ruined Sup Forums these sub-human animals will do anything to defend that disgraceful retarded of a President.

has anyone ever been so blown the fuck out in the history of the fucking world holy shit

This is bait. No one who can read is as stupid as you are pretending to be. It was a TRUMP TWEET about kim stating that. So youre essentially saying that trump is dumb ans childish enough to believe "fake news"

Asking for proof is a disingenuous way to prevaricate, 'you can't prove it" proof is for mathematicians and alcoholics not honest people... And I can prove it you fucking retard youtube.com/watch?v=nn31xZBHKb0
get rekt, can't even find your button it's so small

It's always the Aussie who's based.

Maybe because he has nukes pointed at us?

Trump will very likely solve the NK problem during his presidency and people will have to begrudgingly give him credit while eagerly forgetting that they continuously criticised his tactics.

based aussies, steve irwin bless

God I fucking love my President

Fuck off meme flag faggot. You're not even an American.

I don't think his nukes are sub par when it comes to delivery. Sure he can take out Japan and SK...but honestly, how is shitposting on twitter part of the bigger picture?
Wouldn't a tweet like: I would like to remind NK that we have a formidable arsenal and will retaliate.

The MUH button is BIGGER, STRONKER ANDDDD it WORKS....sounds a little forced.

Our president just threatened nuclear war over twitter whilst also bragging about his dick.

The Mayans were right. The world ended in 2012 and now we reside in hell

your suggestion was to ignore it and be ignoble now you say we should be fancy and dignified with a dude pointing a nuke at us, fuck you, that sounds forced, you stupid fucking favela monkey

What's the alternative? King Negro getting up on stage and talking about some imaginary red line?
>w-w-we will not stand for this kind of aggression!
>i-if the north koreans try something they will face the full force of our military!
>*gets blown to smithereens*
Trump actually means what he says.

my brain is full of fuck

>imaginary red line
? the one the marks the spot where he bends over the massas?

What I am saying:
Most mature response: ignore his shitposting, sage that shit.

Reasonable mature response: a warning (which at this point is overkill, he already said he would glass them 100x)

The bonehead response: MINE IS BIGGER

donaldo trumb is playing the part he was always born for, acting. these asinine tweets are just part of the big ass horse and pony show.

>Call of Duty
>Text

Obvious troll is so fucking obvious...

Based Trump may very well bring down NK without a shot fired.

>"w-what happened to this b-board" America happened
>sees webm
are you implying you're all retarded niggers?

This thread smells like a faggot raid. The air is filled with anus scent.

Faggots are apparently mad that president of the US doesn’t lick some shitty dictators boots while only being strongly against Christians and whites (Like obama).

Your not American.

liberal tears

How dare Pluggonald Feumglumpf call the bluff of that evil little faggot

he forgot his meme flag

Stuff it you nit

>Pluggonald Feumglumpf
I think you mean Dluddahwoopbrapington Tulluponturnurbomley

I fucking love this timeline

Reality called and said it's taking charge of the satire now. Our board is superfluous.

Iran has been taken off the grand Chess board.
China already not going to do shit.
Before Trump:
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/04/barack-obama-snubbed-on-the-tarmac-arrival-at-china-g20/
youtu.be/JyrRZ-8-hBM

And FUCKING After!!!
youtu.be/LHUcc5oVaJo
>dailywire.com/news/23323/so-much-winning-trump-becomes-first-foreign-leader-joseph-curl
youtu.be/80jMU0b8PR0

Maturity is not your forte

He's either alluding to our total nuclear arsenal or his dick. And the fact that we don't know makes me fucking kek

You need a lesson on persuasion from Scott Adams

>actively praising another mans penis
Sure smells like reddit in here

There are a whole range of options that fall somewhere between being an effeminate faggot like king nigger and tweeting dick jokes from the oval office. It's not a one or the other kind of thing.

last two digits of your post number are the circumference of your nuclear button in inches

I can't laugh at my president making dick jokes in the face of nuclear war? Best fucking timeline

Read this on my way to work this morning. Laughed out loud.

Thank you Trump, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

>trying to uphold the will of your people against a globalist tyrant
>thrust your nation into the nuclear era despite the best efforts of the international community to undermine you
>evil
okay reddit

I'll explain so you simpletons understand why he says these things.
Twitter is under CIA control. Always has been. POTUS knows this.
NK is under CIA control. KJU is just an actor in the show they put on from NK. POTUS knows this. Yhe public does not. So when he trolls an actor trying to act tough for the audience he calls him out. It's hilarious to us that know. It sounds foolish and ridiculous to those that don't know its all a show.

NK isn't real. KJU is an actor. You are the simple audience

>thinking that was a dick joke
Sure is the best timeline faggot

reddit.com/register

Hey there muhammad, how you doing?

Why should a tweet be criticized? The internet is not serious business.

I think that Donald Trump does a good job as a president

I'm not embarrassed, personally. I'm laughing along with Trump.

>haha dude trump is a kike this is finally it im over trump

you shills need to switch up your tactics