bilibili.com/video/av9520233/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Emilia

Rem VR

4gamer.net/games/376/G037636/20170403087/

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>that pic
user...

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Alright alright it's gone just put the gun away. We're all cool here.

I've got my eye on you user, no more funny business.

hurray! its mine and crusch-sama's birthday in jap time!

im 24 now, but how old is crusch? wiki says shes 21 at arc 5 but does that mean she turned 22 today?

Yeah, given your relationship with the clown I'm sure you've had your fill of "funny business".

Anyways I've got somewhere to be so I'll be going now.

Why is Rem such a cuck? Subaru belongs to Emilia-tan! Rem belongs to the trash!

Calling Roswaal trash isn't very nice

You take that back. Rem is a highly skilled maid who is perfect at pleasing her master.

I'm not even joking, Twitter doesn't seem to give a shit about her birthday, I'm surprised

FAT
A
T

It's a healthy pregnancy

>a highly skilled maid who is perfect at pleasing her master.
Rem is better than Ram at most things yes, but Rem still can never exceed her sister when it comes to pleasing their respective masters user. All those cuddling and head patting are literally child's play compared to what Ram and her dear husband have done every night. Rem still has lots to learn user.

Remove this degeneracy

fuck Rem

I'd fuck Rem too, user

fuck Rem

why did she have to put this hole in my heart?

this endless void in my very being that will never be fulfilled?

Would if I could

What would sex with Rem even be like? I get the feeling that she might be very enthusiastic about it, to a degree that made things awkward.

Kill him.

wasn't her wedding dress a skimpy bikini?

Rem is not for fucking. Emilia is and her pussy is made just for that one purpose. You anons are targeting the wrong girl!

yeah Rem is for love while Slutty Elf is for fuck

her fucking pajamas man

i can't get enough of it

How is Rem not for fucking? She's extremely conveniently in a coma. Just fuck her, cum and go. Ram or Subaru will clean her up at some point anyway, so it's minimal effort.

I want to have hot sticky sex with Clown

i'm finna beat your ass nigga

fuck you

Look at the good side. It's a perfect setup. She's like a living onahole, or more like a perfect sex doll. Hell, she's so small you could bring her with you on travels.

But bro, she gets Happy Birthday wished all the time. And it's like 4 am in Japan. Just search her name in Jap and click latest.

DELET

Why though? Even were Rem not comatose, I'd imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with your family"

How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something worng with their head.
Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.

And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.

Remfags suck.

Rem good end
bilibili.com/video/av9520233/

The fuck why did this shit make me laugh?

nice delusions fuckboy

[Rem: Is it okay...if I ask for a selfish favor…?]
[Subaru: …! Say it, say anything. I’ll listen to anything because I’ll do it…]
[Rem: Say “I love you”...]
Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
[-----------]
[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious...If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

>Subaru fucking Emilia
>ever
hahaha

Huh is it just me or does Rem's voice sound different in this game? Or perhaps it's because I haven't watched the anime again since last year.

being this delusional, even Tappei didn't cared about her heck most of her short stories are about Ferris and not about her,

100 happy birthday wishes for Ferri. Should I compile one for Crusch-sama too? She too needs her "Wall of Love".

user, canonwise Rem gets already more love than Emilia and she's not even awake. Emilia's time is over the moment Rem comes back and you know it.

guy

keep your somewhat crummy side characters to yourself

No

It's an old copypasta.

Anyhow, the line that really settles SubaRem for me is that he doesn't want anyone else to have her. There's no way to twist that into something platonic. We'll just have to see if Subaru can manage to impregnate the Oni, or if he'll chicken out. In a Q&A, Tappei already called him a loser for failing to make a move on the girl.

>Rem gets already more love than Emilia
>no date
>no kiss
Not yet user.

Damn, the lack of exercise while being a potato certainly made her fat. Didn't it?

They have dates every night for hours. That's worth more than the half elf will ever get.

>using a comatose monster as an onahole
>dates
lol

>being that mad about the blueberry
what the fuck is your problem?

>They have dates every night for hours
Wait what? Are you talking about Subaru visiting Rem's room and telling her bedtime story every night? They are hardly dates user, unless Rem can actually hear what Subaru's been saying to her.

You should stop projecting, user. I'm just telling the truth and people are being triggered by it.

Obviously that the elf isn't the best girl.
But an Emilia is fine too

Imagine if she could hear everything, that'd be actually funny

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF YOU WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRUSCH-SAMA.

Do it now. This Goddess deserves it.

Of course that are not actual dates but more than he does doesn't work right now. Emilia doesn't get nearly as much attention as the blueberry.

topkek

No seriously, what is your problem with Rem?

responding to bait keeps these threads going you know

also doesn't the subaru emilia confession in Arc 4 feel less emotional then it should be? It might be the translation but it feels like he is just saying that shit just to replace puck as her emotional support (as planned).

he just keeps repeating "I love you" like fucking satella. He does have feelings for her but the tone of his confession doesn't feel as romantic (lack of a better word) as the feign death scene.

>also doesn't the subaru emilia confession in Arc 4 feel less emotional then it should be?
It's not supposed to be emotional. He can't even make up a new script. He's only saying it to win the bet.

Why do you think I have a problem with her? She's a comatose literally who, why would I care that much?

>Imagine if she could hear everything, that'd be actually funny
That might be theoretically possible, but she wouldn't know who the fuck Subaru was. He'd just be a voice that would occasionally come to talk to her about events and people she doesn't know, all while she had no way to interact with him until he finally saved her like he promised.

Heartless. You are.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be this mad. So why are you so butthurt?

If she wasn't fictional you can bet your ass I would.

>He's only saying it to win the bet.
Don't exaggerate.
>he just keeps repeating "I love you" like fucking satella.
Nah. It's not that bad. What it really reminded me of was the Carmilla scene, but with Subaru fixing what he felt was the key issue with it.

It's really disappointing how all this played out.

You have Emilia who's virtuous, kind hearted, and actively trying to make the world a better place whenever she can.
Then you have Rem who's just trying to serve her master and protect Ram. She literally murders Subaru who had shown her nothing but kindness unto his dying breath. Then he saves her, she falls in love with him, and meanwhile Subaru's relationship with Emilia stagnates so that Rem can shine.

So what are we left with? Emilia who's too distracted with her duties to develop a relationship with Subaru and Rem who can spend nearly all of her time with Subaru and is already in love with him.

The result of all of this is that despite Emilia being the better woman, she simply couldn't compete with Rem because she didn't fall in love with him first and didn't have the time to develop a relationship the way Rem did.

I guess Emilia was too busy and slow to act so Rem just won by default. It's a different situation but it gives a similar feeling to imagining that in WA2 Haruki and Setsuna never broke up and Kazua just slowly drifted away. It's not satisfying; not conclusive. It does however give a sense of realism.

then why do people think emilia is winning the subarubowl

>continued projection
I get that the veggie's your waifu, but you should let go. She's a no-good, comatose onahole.

This

No one cares about that furry fuck, but do as you please, not that anyone gives a shit about you either.

Maybe not daily nighttime dates but he did meet up with her from time to time at night after work between arc 2 and arc 3. Just to hang around.

They aren't

Roz/Ram fatalpulse doujin when?

These pregnant type images fukin are creepy. You wud hav to be a real degenerate to draw shit that.

There was a brilliant webm or video on this very scene, with Rem's mental breakdown visualised lovingly. You wouldn't happen to have it?

Fuck off

Like this

>keeps being that butthurt
I don't really care about your shittalk, was just a little curious about how someone could be that mad because of a 2d character.

Because of the line in Arc 6 where Emilia outright said, "Subaru likes the sleeping girl more than me" and Subaru had an internal monologue about how he wasn't able to refute it.

Ricardo is the only furry fakku I know from this series.

No

Subaru's screams might be a bit annoying, but otherwise I think it'd be lovely.

Subaru shud just choose both. He's actually in the position to do that. Emilia doesn't understand boys and relationships so she doesn't know what's normal and Rem would be fine with sharing him becauz she loves him enough to let him hav a second bitch.

If she was able to recognize his voice after waking up as the one that was always talking to her about stuff, how would she react? Would there be a way not to make it seem like bullshit? I'd imagine she'd jump him as soon as she noticed

They stopped following the story at the end of the anime.

The practical need decidedly undercut his declaration of love

KEK
E
K

>Subaru likes a girl he hasn't tslked to for over a year more than his "dreamgirl"
why is Emilia so shit?

He was just under time constraints. He does mean those things but he had to hurry it up.

that's a bs excuse

I expect her to not be passive but also be very gentle despite her strength

Then the horn pops out

>Subaru: “Emilia. —I love you.”
>Subaru: “I love you. —Emilia.”
>Subaru: “I love you. I love you and love you and love you, love you so much it's hopeless.”
>Subaru: “I love your super pretty silver hair, I love your amethyst eyes and how when they're wet they look like jewels, I super love your voice and how I get dreamy just from hearing it, and your slender long legs and your pale skin, and our height difference and all of that is so to my ideal I can't stand it, just being with you makes my heart race I can't stop it and oh god I love you.”
>Subaru: “I love how you're just a little dopey, it's adorable how you put your best into everything, I revere how fervent you get for other people's sakes, I think the way you disregard yourself can't be left unattended, and all of your expressions, and all of your emotions, are things where if I could witness them from your side, nothing could be better... I am always thinking this.”
>Subaru: “If it's just answering that, I'll say it endlessly. Because, I, love you!”
>Subaru: “I love you. And so no matter what unfortunate things I see from you, it feels like I just discovered another side of you, even when you're lacking I wind up supporting you thinking it's a barrier for you to overcome, and no matter how fed up you are with yourself, I'll never dislike you.”
>Subaru: “No! No, that's utterly wrong! There's some reason I believe in you, and so I love you. — That idea's wrong. I love you. And so I believe in you. That way around!”
>Subaru: “I love you! I love you so much it makes me crazy, so much I'd be okay to die. And so I cope with the pain and the suffering, I am bordering on puking right now but here I am hanging around you!”
>Subaru: “I love you!!”
>Subaru: “I love you.”
I might have missed one or two

>Then the horn pops out
lewd

really reminds of Satella, it's like tappei is giving us hints

holy crap that's just shallow, I mean it's not like the author doesn't know how to write a heartfelt confession so I guess that's popusely like that?

dude seek help,

:)