Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun

Sup Forums BTFO

Isn't your president Geroge Soros?

>(((bannon)))

>Bannon sided + sore loser

>CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun
>reddit_is_fun

Jesus.

I wish

>CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun

>Quoted

So Bannon, who runs ((((Brietbart))). Is fighting (((Kushner))) and his cronies. What side to choose?

no sides. just popcorn.

If you dont understand the book marketing strat of the media giving free air time to Repubs trashing their own party you probably should lurk more or listen to more Rush Limbaugh to get educated on media patterns.

Is there really a need for 20 fucking threads on this?

you have to go back

dis gon be good
>le twitter black man chair gif

Mine was the first and best...everyone else is a wannabe me.

You're all idiots it's called counter signalling and it's important in persuasion. Look it up tardbots.

Bannon can sure be a dolt.

You're all 17 year old retards feeling great about yourself because they let you go to prom.

Bannon is such a fucking backstabber. I used to think he actually cared but now it's obvious he's only out for personal gain.

More stupidity.

Stone and Bannon are already preparing to ratfuck Trump and the campaign, they must know way more than public at this point. No wonder Trump is busy having a dick measuring contest over twitter right now.

Bannon is right on this one I hope jr. rots in Guantanamo.

Shouldn't have fucking kicked Banon's ass out on a whim of his stupid bimbo kike whore daughter and her satanic hasband

I'm confused. Do we comment on the topic here or one of the other six threads shills have made about this? You're all even using the same image. Pathetic and pretty low-energy TBQHF

ShareBlue is spamming this article right now. Fire up those report buttons and make them have to switch to a new proxy.

This. There might be upwards of TEN of these threads now. No subtlety.

>Bannon
>Shareblue
???

i miss when the boogeyman was JIDF

Just trying to sow seeds of division.

It's almost like Brock's Betas were paid to shill message boards and their strategy materials/emails about shilling Sup Forums were leaked to Sup Forums.

Bannon is a Deep State Clinton plant and has ZERO credibility.

Yawn

wtf i hate bannon now!

He really wants Kushner to get fired, huh?
The fact that people still doesn't realize that Mueller has looked into this since early last year just.. has to be retarded.

>reddit is fun
You’re such a faggor, OP. You don’t belong here and you aren’t welcome.

fuck off Adams. Dilbert sucks.

>"treasonous"

I love how this word is thrown around, but why would it be treason to try and develop good relations with another world superpower? Just seems to make sense that two of the strongest nations get alot, doesn't it?

And also there's never any justification WHY these idiots sling that word around.

My guess is that Putin is disliked because he isn't following the globalist narrative and must be deemed an enemy. Notice how libshits refrain just enough to stop themselves from comparing Russia to North Korea, though.

Scoop: Steve Bannon to meet with Robert Mueller and his team sometime within the next month or so.

>people go into politics for personal gain
Wow no shit? Isn't this the system you voted for you fucking retards? Honestly we need to go back to the city state idea so that government can never be bigger than the people, the corruption is too deep at this point and there needs to be revolution.

wait ukraine still exists?
I hope Russia will Anschluss you.

24 hour rule in effect. This is puff and fluff at it's finest.

(((The Guardian)))

I’m sure Bannon would hand bombshells to The Guardian shitposters rather than his own Breitbart.

Bannon has outlived his usefulness. His candidate failed. He isn't winning anymore. Based Daddy Trump doesn't need him and will MAGA without him from now on.

>(((The Guardian)))
this