/SKG/ SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

>North Korea HORRIFIC warning: ONE MILLION lives lost within days if Kim triggers war
express.co.uk/news/world/899351/North-Korea-news-World-War-3-Kim-Jong-un-war-US-Donald-Trump-Pyongyang-Washington-video

>North Korea 'preparing for missile strike' – US ambassador warns United Nations
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/670996/north-korea-war-missile-strike-united-nations-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-ww3-nuclear

TUNE IN:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

Other urls found in this thread:

arrl.org/w1aw-operating-schedule
stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/08/hidden-symbols-illuminati-capital.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1fQTKueJyv6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can't wait for Based Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un to nuke shartmerica into dust

You must poo in the loo, pajeet!

>h-hey fuck you pajeet!!! whiter than you, muhammed!

forgot memeflag shit

This is my favorite one

i just found that one in my Sup Forumsfolder, laughed at it and looked for a reason to post it somewhere
wasn't your one based on a real kid?

Yeah. There's a better one but I can't find it

>Learn Morse in one minute

I learned Semaphore in a day. Morse is trickier than Finnish.

I didn't make the pic. I've been trying to learn for a few months, and sometimes I still can't copy anything. Its tough, at least for me.

I'm finding the Koch method to be more effective than the Farnsworth method but I'm still at 5-6 WPM after a year.

PITA language.

Listening to this helps: arrl.org/w1aw-operating-schedule

/pol: Come for the bantz, stay for the lulz

The koch method I think I'm gonna try next. I've been told the best way is to learn it faster than slower

It seems to work for me.

And SAMANTHA, if you're lurking this one, did you pass your General? Heard you talking about it on the net last week (there's no way you're not a Sup Forumstard).

I'm gonna try it out. Ha, Imagine a Sup Forums net? We'd need to be on 11m

Absolute state of potato battalion.

Frequencies have been very active this morning

I've been seeking around on EchoLink for a repeater somewhere in the world that doesn't also have a Broadcastify link so the Tech class Sup Forumss can join us with minimized chances of doxing from non-hams.

Also, 2 back to back codes from Axe-Knife(?) on hfgcs

That would be fun. Yeah, it seems to be more active this morning than usual.

I wish we could develop a "Q-code" or something to let each other know we were Sup Forums on the air. Flat out asking just seems wrong.

Transmit on 1488khz?

That would be awesome. There are a bunch of them, mostly not used anymore

1488 kHz is below 160 Meters and Techs are not authorized to TX 160 and 160 is a nightmare to build an antenna for. Good idea, though.

Maybe we find a Mongolian (or other less used nation) repeater with EchoLink on 148.800 MHz?

Another all stations call.

I'm not sure if I'd rather use echolink or just find an HF freq.

Good these soyboys need a war to either make them a man or give them real PTSD.

I'm pressing EchoLink solely so Techs can get in on the fun. I have Allstar, but fuck me if I can ever get it to work.

Bump for reasons.

rawr. mother fucking skykang.

baofeng fuckkkkkkkkk made in china

No threads on this all day. What has been happening since last night?

I haven't used that yet. I do like echolink for monitoring the local repeater when I'm away, but they'll never let us transmit using it. Only monitor.

>Learn in one minute
>Practice 10 minutes a day

there was just an weird radio check on 8992 that ive never heard on my 2 years following this, axe knife just came on as well

I hate that they're made in china. But they're so cheap, they're what got me into radio.

ALL yall autists get on NOW

Its been pretty active today. But so far nothing too special.
I know, I didn't make it, I kinda want to change it

Back to back messages from Axe knife right now

I'm just going to say don't bother with Allstar. I can't ever find a node that actually works. The premise is fantastic but the support and actual usage suck ass.

The best EchoLink node I have found is the WW8GM repeater up in Detroit of all places. Node #99846. They have connected nets 5 times a week.

What's that pic

>>And another

lots of traffic today

I gotta check it out. I also want to see where their tower is, surprised someone has not scrapped it yet.
Messages are flying out today

Anyone copy that last brief transmission? I have too many fucking radios going off

>any aircraft, any station

SKYKING 1-7 LAST NIGHT
file:///home/chronos/u-32323668ae6e48fbf9e9269ce72898b107ad0365/Downloads/Vocaroo_s1EV0sVujrA0.wav

SKYKING IS ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. More recordings later . All Stations All Stations standby

No worries user Ive got every single one of them

Their tower is on that one cylinder building you always see in pics of Detroit with the GM logo on it. I know it has a name but I can't remember it.

8992 working a lot better atm, its getting dark over there now.
Axe knife is on fire. Do we know what/where it is?

found that
stillnessinthestorm.com/2013/08/hidden-symbols-illuminati-capital.html

He is busy as fuck today. No idea where he is (CONUS for sure) but I suspect it's the daily call sign for Offutt or Malestrom.

Yeah, I'm hearing it so much clearer on my rig, usually doesn't come in this good.

Are all these EAMs normal?

I don't think so. This is a lot. More than I've ever heard so close together. I could be wrong though. Wonder if those beeps at the end is his mic?

What are you running? I'm on a Yaesu 450D (MARS Mod) with a K9HSS

ITS HAPPENING

7300. I absolutely love it.

Checked and same. Most I’ve heard in a while.

everyone who ISNT on right now should get on its active as hell right now

Jelly. I love waterfalls/scopes.

I love buttons and knobs. But playing with SDRs made me fall in love with the waterfall. You can hook up a panadapter to yours I believe?

I just linked to that repeater. Some old dude is talking about shitting blood and how he won't marry a woman until he gets her pregnant.

I plan on getting a RSP2 for it as soon as I have the Shekels for one and a tablet or laptop I can dedicate to the radio. Money is tight until April.

Hahaha. Old man talk is sometimes great. There's one in Cali that has some ridiculous talk like that too

Hit your local dump up. I have a few running I've picked up from there. Just throw Linux on it

The 435 repeater in LA? Christ, that one is the Sup Forums of ham.

Yeah, I see old Lenovos going for $50 on Craigslist. I figure I'll just do a factory reset and throw hdsdr or sdr# on it and that's all I'll need. Maybe a Geochron emulator if I can find an ascetic one.

REMOTE VIEWING TEAM CHECKING IN

PIC RELATED IS WHAT OUR AUTISTS SAW - TIME CODE IN IMAGENAME

I'm honestly surprised nothing is done about it. Makes me think.
I would honestly check the dump. Most have electronic recycling areas, and people throw out great shit just because the OS is fucked. I have like 30 in my garage, just waiting for some neat projects.

KIM HAS TRANSCENDED
I REPEAT KIM HAS TRANSCENDED
WE ARE NOW AT WAR WITH A GOD

Even when the FCC did their job and the Amateur Auxiliary was still legit, nothing was done about 435. Baffling. I'll see if my dump has an electronics section. Might be worth looking into.

What freq are you guys on? Is it late enough in Norway or wherever this antenna is for 4745 yet?

4724 USB. Yes, it's after dark in the Netherlands.

Seems to have quieted down.

Yeah, I honestly never heard anything being done about stuff on the air like that. Makes me think we could get away with a lot.
Yeah I've found a few macbook pros and a bunch of other decent ones. I can't believe I paid so much for them in the past.

Yeah, they've been quiet for awhile now

Prepare for the 60% face! Thank you Kim!

kek! Please come true!

SKYKING RECORDINGS - 2:30 AM to 12:46 PM JANUARY 3rd 18

vocaroo.com/i/s1fQTKueJyv6

NIGHTWATCH IS UP

I honestly wish I wasn't so computer retarded so I could learn to set up some proxys/vpn

what did i miss?
half an hour or so i overheard some conversation during shower time

Pretty quiet for the last couple hours.

Besides that test count its been pretty quiet.

lol fuckin' Kazakhstan

Radio just started getting huge RFI from something.

The SDR? I have it muted atm. But it's on top of a school, not sure what kind of school though

Sorry, no, I mean my home set. No idea where the RFI is coming from.