Should drug dealers should go to jail for selling your loved one the heroin which killed them

You say the drug dealer killed your loved one or friend by selling them poison. I say your loved one/friend died bc they were stupid, and they have nobody to blame but themselves. If i go buy a bottle of tylenol from the pharmacy, and kill myself by taking the whole bottle, then its my fault, not the pharmacys.

Drug dealers should just be shot on sight

If you buy a lamp from the store, and it ends up being a bomb and kills you. Then that is murder.

Tylenol has a medical use, heroin doesn't. The pharmacy has a pharmacist who went to school for almost a decade to learn about medications. Your drug dealer is some nigger who dropped out of elementary school. Fuck off retard.

People who shoot drug dealers should not go to jail.

This, why should they be sustained on the taxpayer's dime?

The question doesn't make sense because I would never love someone willing to take heroin in the first place.
Anyone you even suspect of being the kind of person who would OD on heroin isn't someone you should be associating with.

That's literally why they're in the BP black market. It's the freest market.

tylenol benefits the society, illicit drugs do not. I like the TWP's take on it

I never thought I would agree but this

Are you saying that the ppl who buy heroin are really just trying to buy brown sugar for their oatmeal?
Hows that 65 iq working for ya?

Actually heroin is used in british hospitals as a painkiller. Keep shilling piggy!

>loving addicts

not even once.

>shot
made to OD to death*

Do u brainlets realize theres alot of junkies out there who earn more in a year from their legal occupation than you guys ever will in your lives? Do you know theirs surgeons who perform flawless operations with opiates in their systems?

Why do hatred of drugs and inferiority complexes always seem to go hand and hand?

> outliers exist
no shit. a lot of pilots fly drunk too. that doesn't make it a good idea. opiate addiction is generally degenerative and many factors affect the rate. these people are holding the lives of others in their hands and it only takes 1 mishap. these people should be performing at their best at all times and pretending otherwise is fucking retarded.

yes the double standards society has isn't lost on me.

Supermarkets can sell you alcohol day after day until your liver turns into a prune and you die or are in need of transplant...

But it's all those evil drug dealers that are the problem.

I think it has a lot to do with being able to pinpoint someone to receive the blame, you can't target a faceless company. you can target a lone dealer. dealers don't force drugs down people throats, people choose to take them.

Miles Davis was a junkie genius
I'm a junkie
Therefore I'm a genius

The Universal Stoner Syllogism

Because it's low class, poor, people that are exposed to drug use and have to hate it and battle against it in order to resist.

Rich, successful people don't have to hate it, because they simply aren't around it.

>I say your loved one/friend died bc they were stupid, and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
I agree completely.
I'm still going to want to personally put the dealers head on a pike, though.

People who really hate drugs usually have a close family member, often a parent, who succumbed to drugs.

Imagine how much of an inferiority complex you who have if your Dad loved crack more than he loved you...

Let them hate drugs, hate is what they need to resist total destruction.

How do you think drugs get into white neighborhiods in the first place? The dealers are white...

Are you guys going to shoot doctors and pharma execs since most needle users start off from painkillers anyways?

No. They should be shot when caught. All of them.

But if you buy a bomb at the store knowing its a bomb that kills you then what ?
Hey look I got my arm stuck inside a soda machine it got mangled and ruined while I was breaking into it to steal $$ & soda.
We're my law suit $$ for having a machine that wasn't theft friendly.
Actually happened
It's never my fault
Nigger

Lmfao rich people do more drugs then anybody else

What makes you think the surgeon didnt perferm his best (even better) after taking a shot of pharm fentanyl?
Dont tell me youre stupid enough to think opiates impair you at low/medium doses.... are you actually that stupid?

wat's the difference between a pharmacist/federally licensed narcotics dealer and vanilla drug dealer?

> I say your loved one/friend died bc they were stupid, and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
Yeah, I agree. It's still illegal and immoral to contribute in the problem.

I also agree with this.

It's about making money off other people's Misery and it starts with the CIA. They should all be shot. Anyone who hasn't experienced Addiction first hand has no basis to form an educated opinion either.

Yes and no.
The issue is people are tricked into heroin by taking shit that is laced. In these cases the dealer deserves execution.

The ones that prescribe these are generally prescribing them unwarranted. They deserve to lose their License and go to Prison.

known tons of junkie chicks in NY. every one of them buy from niggers. heard a few stories of what they have to do when low on cash.

>Drug dealers should just be shot on sight
only if you start with the board at Purdue Pharma

did not realize Hitler used oxy

>heard a few stories of what they have to do when low on cash.
It isn't just the chicks.
>2008, highschool
>walk in on best friend giving his dealer a blowjob
That was eye opening.

>They deserve to lose their License and go to Prison.
no the more money you make the more death you deserve, this is a capitalist society

Why not purge both dealers and the degenerates who use heroin?

>I got arrested for breaking the law this isn't fair waaah
Fuck off faggot and this isn't the UK.

>the dealers are white
And they're niggers too.

All you people blaming doctors for prescribing pain meds, i cant wait to see the look on your fave when you are in true 10/10 pain, truly suffering, and the doctor gives you a fucking tylenol.
Youd probly start crying.
Doctors that underprescribe pain meds are little girls frightened of the big scary DEA.
Thats why male doctors tend to prescribe way more pain meds than female doctors. Because men arent scared.
You all are basically little girls.
“Err nerr da evil doctor gave the patient too much medizins!!”

unless they deal exclusively to non-whites of course

lol white that been listening to nigger tunes and idolizing thug life ... they drop out of high school instead of elementary like their nigger counterpart .... but seriously though it has been spreading like wildfire these days

>Waaahhh I can't handle pain waaahhh someone told me that I'm not supposed to be in pain ever
You're a gigantic pussy.

Americans used heroin as a painkiller during the Vietnam war retard, there was uproar because everyone thought the vets would come back as addicted junkies.

Should beer brewers?

>Americans used heroin as a painkiller during the Vietnam war retard
No, they abused heroin whilst in country and used morphine as a painkiller. There's also the question of how addiction actually forms, and how most vets stopped using as soon as they got home.

Nobody is tricking anybody. The only person who got tricked is you,
Inferior boy ;)

idk don't do heroin
some drugs are beneficial when used for therapeutic reasons in a controlled environment
with accurate dosing.

but don't do heroin and test your drugs if you do them

TWP?

if she wanted heroin, got heroin and overdosed and the overdose was not caused by the heroin being cut with fentanyl, benzos or muscle relaxants, it would be entirely her fault

They do go to jail dumb fuck. It's illegal.

Should Safeway owners go to jail for selling the alcohol that killed someone?

Traditionalist Workers Party probably.

>Should drug dealers should go to jail for selling your loved one the heroin which killed them.
No.

THIS.

"Dealers" are entrepreneurs supplying market demand. Nothing criminal in that picture.

I believe that the proper term is "lead injections" ;) . Preferably between the eyes of course...

Should military recruiters?

Should commercial fishermen?

Should...

Do you piggies actually think youre welcome here?

I could make you beg for for pain killers, bitchboy.

>Should drug dealers should go to jail

Illiterate nigger drug dealer detected.

Have been in a few car Accidents in my day and will say that those that take the pain meds from the doctor are fucking pussies ....
That said I wasn't super functional but I didn't take shit, same with after wisdom teeth removal and the like .... live through the pain till it numbs out pain tolerance does exist....
My damn girlfriend used to live on tylenol, advil, aleve ....
First thing I did was ban her from taking them as prescribed by her doctor for her messed up back (Spinal birth defect of some sort not sure what exactly but minor)
Immediately, noticed that she actually complained less about it after a few weeks until not at all ....
SHE had been taking pain medication for it whenever it hurt so even the pain of regular wear was too much because she had no tolerance for anything her normal was absolutely no pain ....

Do pieces of shit like you think you're welcome anywhere?
No, I'm not a weak-willed pussy like you. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

You're not a pharmacy. Tylenol isn't addictive or as prone to killing people through reasonably sized doses (as opposed to something like cocaine, which can cause habitual users to drop dead at any odd moment from any number of cardiovascular failures).
If you're pushing anything but Mary Jane and maybe some party drugs, you belong in a camp. Groid dealers in particular. I've never met a more unpleasant gaggle of people. Funniest thing about growing up in a shitty place, seeing abject sacks of retarded shit who thought they were smart and studly. Gold rims one week, tattered clothes and pipe burns the next. Comedy.

Than*

If we made it illegal to have an iq below 80, would you have any objections to your imprisonment/execution?

Ok, I had a surgery 2 years ago where I got fucking sliced and diced by a poo in the loo and a Nigerian which resulted in permanent nerve damage and that the surgery turned out to be a pointless surgery that could have been treated with standard treatments for staph infections. Oh, did I fucking mention this is in my left ball and the entire left side of my body? I went on every pain pill and all I got was an NHS sponsored prescription pill addiction so I had two options stop taking them and feel like somebody slapped two bricks into my balls every 10 minutes forever or take opiates? Then guess what a nice white doctor showed me CBD oil which isn't psychoactive that allows me to function even if it doesn't take all the pain away. You likely don't suffer chronic pain, are on copious amounts of oxy/hydrocodone or you are a fucking medical student. Nothing more hebrew than a white man who decides to be the type of doctor who shills his pills for quick cash.

Sup Forums is wrong on the addict issue.

If you care about your fellow white man you will learn compassion.

Niggers literaly prey on people and you blame thr victims as if they are morally deficient when many get started on the pharmaceutical jew.

Get educated on the issue. Addiction is a mental disorder and addicts deserve a chance to get help.

Drug dealers should be hung in town square

Oh look, every faggot in this thread just rekt. The only thing left for them to do now is kill themselves, unfortunately.

If we did that you'd be be long gone nigger.

>Me selling drugs cut with poison out of my shitty apartment is the exact same as Safeway.
The absolute delusions of scumbags. It does have a certain amount of druggie logic though.

You know we masturbate to videos of you pussies getting shot by the ppl you pull over?

Just like I jerk off every time I kill or arrest one of you? Fair play.

They do this to black people unironically. So now whites pay the price.

I use drugs, It’s no ones choice but my own. I’m probably going to die, but the free market will regulate itself, am I right?

And you know the best part? I could EASILY violate your rights and murder your whole family. And you know what would happen? I would be lauded as a hero and you'd be remembered as a scumbag.

Whatever you say doctor!
I guess theres no such thing as chronic pain conditions.
Thanks for educating me.
Hows your trailer by the way?

Drugs are illegal to possess or consume.

This,

Drug dealers aren't the only problem, but they are a big part of it. Some problems go away when you shoot them.

>pic related, yfw

I know black dealers who you would want to be friends with who wouldnt want to be friends with you.
Also, at the correct dose opiates will not come close to killing you.

Unless your behavior is affecting others, then shoot that motherfucker

Drugs? You mean like the drug caffeine?
Good to know, little girl...

>I know black dealers who you would want to be friends with who wouldnt want to be friends with you.
Yeah, who doesn't want to be friends with retarded niggers that would whore out their own mothers for a few bucks?

You rustled, piggy?

You're the one who can't handle that your actions have consequences.

>What makes you think the surgeon didnt perferm his best (even better) after taking a shot of pharm fentanyl?
in all doses it depresses CNS function which will translate to decreased ability to perform delicate tasks involving fine motor skills (i.e. surgery). while you may be mentally aware enough to perform a surgery you are intimately familiar with, it is impossible to physically operate at their best or better on fentanyl.
if they are self medicating with fentanyl, the AMA will pull their license even without incident.
they are also now defenseless against malpractice accusations that may not have been their fault, and will be abandoned by their insurance company.

You're the one who's upset you get arrested.

Why would I want to be friends with one of those disgusting fucks? The ones from Chicago especially. I laugh every time I see one meet the end he so richly deserves.
Fuck the lot of them, and fuck your simp ass for putting them on a pedestal. Was one casually nice to you whenever he came over to fuck your sister and blow coke up her nose?

Nah, OP thinks that the pavement apes that accept blow jobs for H are cool guys. And when they rape his ass or beat him, well, he kind or deserved it, right?

This.

I fell in love with benzos and opiates when I was depressed for 5 years. Niggers don't have access to pharmaceutical grade pills so I'd buy these online.

I always kept a job though but all my spare time was spent on being sedated. Loads of people fall into such a trap where they use drugs to escape from some other problem. It's a vicious cycle. Some get out, I did, but plenty don't.

Drug dealers are predators. I see them accepting pennies from the homeless just to make money. No morals whatsoever and it probably makes it easy for niggers to sell to whites because they don't care about them.

Howd you do on the iq test they give to cops in the academy? Obviously not well, seeing as you became a cop.
Why do you think you are welcome here piggy? Dont you know that this board is for MEN only?
Wanna tell me about how dangerous your job is, even tho its not even one of the top 10 most dangerous jobs in one of the safest countries in the world?
You faggots are literally frightened little girls. You think your life is valuable (newsflash, its not) and like little girls, youre terrified of losing it, so you shoot anything that frightens you, like a guy crawling down a hotel hallway.
Go back to your hot cousins board you imbred faggot

Also, im a trump supporter.
Oh no!!!

>t. a man who has sucked dick for money
You do realize insults from a "person" like you mean nothing, right?

i licked her pussy

I was a distributor, and I made sure my significant others are not subscribed to the substance I distribute and abused

Too bad you can't vote though.

Just shot.
Thats what we used to do.