Is she the John Lennon of our generation?

Yui beats women?

She needs to keep her band in line.

not even John Lennon was the John Lennon of our generation

Yes, gone but never forgotten

Yui is an insufferable, overrated asshole?

She's better than Lennon in every aspect.

overrated hack who's popular for no reason? sounds right

I really wish there was a sequel to K-On or an alternative universe story about it or something where the girls make it as a band and become popular and then there's some drama following that. K-On has very few serious and dramatic scenes but they are all very well executed. The show has so much potential to be a great drama show and not just moe comedy.

She's the Michael Jackson of our generation.

does anyone have picture of john lennon asking yui for authograph that some drawfag made 6 years ago?

is this what I think it is?

possibly

No, even better

nu males pls go

Bob Dylan got the nobel prize in literature. Nobel price for Yui when?

I'm still darmstadtium mad about that time Aki did an awesome impression of Yui playing Hey Jude, but the Internet savaged her for "ruining" the song.

Is Ritsu Pete Best or Ringo Starr?

She's Keith Moon.

Yui is way smarter

Who is Yoko Ono then?

azunyan

Nobody, not even Azusa. Be thankful for that.

What are each Keion's drug of choice?

I imagine they each like something different:

Yui
>molly, maybe some weed

Ritsu
>weed, does shrooms and LSD on occasion

Mio
>coke, alcohol

Mugi
>LSD, weed, heroin

Azusa
>heroin, weed, coke

JEFFU BECKU?

>Ritsu
>weed, does shrooms and LSD on occasion

>Mio
>coke, alcohol

>ywn get wasted with Ritsu and Mio

best post

I feel like Yui, Ritsu, and Mio would be one group you hang with, and then Mio and Azusa are another group. They don't really mix when getting high.

Hanging with the first group is like you head off into the woods, smoke some joints, then Mugi and Ritsu take a tab of acid while you and Yui make-out/watch them.

Hanging with Mio and Azusa involves some serious shit. You head to a club, hit the bathroom (you sneak into the ladies or they follow you into the mens), bump some out of the filter of their parliament cigs, then hit the dance floor. Mio proceeds to get drunk after grinding on a few guys, then you head home to relax at about 3 am. Azusa smokes week and you take Mio to bed for some sloppy drunk sex before passing out.

I'd rather just smoke with Yui, Ritsu and maybe Mugi because they have the least stress of the rest of them. Azusa and Mio would be insane control freaks. I'd show Ritsu some good music that she'd like and we could all chill in someone's basement and watch anime. The idea of doing hard drugs with the keions and fucking them under the influence of said drugs makes me sad so I don't want to think about it.

Yui and Ritsu are pretty low key about drugs. They're already pretty creative and chill without them, it's just the music scene is so open to that kind of stuff they fell into it. Mugi really never had any desire to try drugs, but she felt pressured as all of her friends got into them she tried a few. And she actually ended up liking some, so she kept doing it.

Mio and Azusa got too paranoid when smoking weed that they rarely do it. They also were a bit too uptight for hallucinogens, and so avoided shrooms and LSD and other things that can result in bad trips. On the contrary, they really liked the rush and euphoria of amphetamines and cocaine, though they were both scared of the meth horror stories that come out of america so they stuck with coke. They do both need a way to calm down and ride out the end of the high, as they found it pretty intense and unpleasant. Mio can tolerate alcohol pretty well, and has a number of cocktails she likes to mix up for fun. Azusa never really had a taste for booze, but was turned onto heroin through another friend. She finds it soothing to cook up a hit and find a vein, and also enjoys the immediate mellowing effect.

I feel like Ritsu, wanting to bring something new to the group, would have introduced drugs to the keions. This eventually causes a split between Yui+Ritsu and Mio+Azusa because of their preferences. The only one who can keep the group together at that point is Mugi. She can hangout with Mio and Azusa because she's built up a tolerance to alcohol since she's been exposed to it in her household since she was little. She doesn't have hangups about the drugs anyone wants to do because, like Yui and Ritsu, she doesn't get paranoid. She can also finance get-togethers with her parents' money.

what the fuck am i reading?

I could see ritsu bringing drugs to a meeting they're holding at someone's house. Somehow she got a hold of a nice bit of weed and she just chucks it at mio while they're eating or something. She also has some rolling papers and lighters, so she talks everyone into smoking.

Now, Mio and azusa are paranoid as fuck about everything, so when getting high for the first time I bet they started freaking out about how illegal it is and how they're so high they feel like they're going crazy. Yui and Ritsu and Mugi on the other hand just fucked around with their instruments (even music you're making sounds so much better when you're high) and got some snacks.

After that I think things escalated, much more weed smoking, and this caused Mio and Azusa to feel left out because they didn't want to smoke weed. Mugi, in an act of brilliance, had some more exotic drugs "acquired" and let everyone try them. I think this is when Mio and Azusa found out how great cocaine is, and they got hooked right away.

Azusa can keep playing her shitty bongo.

She is moeblob, she is waifushit, she is kyoani

Mio eventually tries heroin because of her obsession with 60s-70s rock culture. She ends up alienating herself from the rest of the keions but is the most successful in making music, some with her new band friends but mostly solo stuff. Ritsu and Azusa hang out a lot more since Ritsu needs to fill the space where Mio was. The HTT group reunites for a while because of Azusa's work ethic but they end up not making anything that special and never make more than 1 or 2 EPs.

Based Hitler, good taste as always.

Yeah I can definitely see Mio being very successful on her own. She has an amazing charisma and stage presence, and I think if she found the right blend of drugs, all of her fears and worries about being on stage and singing would go away. She's also the most motivated and, especially on uppers, could crank out tons of good songs.

The catch witch k-on there is no drama. Its like a cake with many layers, its wholly sweet but it doesn't get boring; there is salty-sweet and sour-sweet and bitter-sweet and sweer-sweet and fruit-sweet and diary-sweet. Its a sweet show.

And the very last layer is the sweetest thing you've ever tasted, so sweet that once you're done eating it you feel like you'll never want a cake ever again. Then you glance down and realize it's gone, and you'll never get to taste that cake for the first time ever again. You can buy it and eat it as many times as you'd like, but that first time was the most magical experience of your life and now that it's over with you'll never experience anything like it ever again

Yes, a talentless hack that appeals to the greatest common denominator with zero taste

Yes, we all know how much artistic values denpa and vocaloids hold.

Kanye is the John Lennon and the Beethoven of this generation.

show some respect you fucking moron

What, is Mark David Chapman, going to shoot her 4 times in the back?

No. Yui is actually a talented musician.

John Lennon was an overrated idealist hack. Paul McCartney and George Harrison both had better solo careers

The John Lennon of our generation is someone who married the ugliest person they could find.

I want to do mdma with Azunyan.

like I said, I doubt Azusa does MDMA regularly if at all. I'm sure she's rolled in the past before, but definitely doesn't do it as often as Yui.

And neither Yui nor Azusa are gay.

What nonsense, user.