'They're so well behaved!' Couple with TWENTY children aged between 28 and three months win praise from viewers as...

>'They're so well behaved!' Couple with TWENTY children aged between 28 and three months win praise from viewers as their brood swarms the This Morning studio
>Parents Sue and Noel Radford welcomed their twentieth baby in September 2017
>Archie Rowan Radford is their 11th son and they have vowed that this is their last
>The married couple, from Lancashire, appeared on This Morning with their brood
>Viewers were left in awe and praised the children for being so well-behaved

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5231647/Britains-biggest-family-TWENTIETH-child.html

The father isn't even black, what a shit family.

See this shit, white people? Stop it.

Literally the most disgusting thing i have seen today

Beautiful I want the same life.

This is why I support post-birth abortion. Do you know how many resources they take up because of their sex addiction? Fuck them. Those resources could be used for other things, like helping the poor.

You have an addiction

>support post-birth abortion.
>sex addiction
>helping the poor.
Nice flag.

Did I accidentally go on leftypol what the shit is happening

Literally just used the same image in another thread, at least have some diversity in your shitposts

Idk I think this is hecka wholesome, if more Whites did this we'd actually have a good chance

At least they can feed their kids when they have a good few instead of Ethiopians having 8 and then being surprised when all of their kids starve.

It's ironic, they're larping as Jews

It's gotten so bad that I can hardly tell the difference now.

>See this shit, white people? Keep it up, we need you!

FTFY

Fucking gross. No diversity at all, no woman should ever have kids with a white man.

That’s my goal too.

Yes goy, having large healthy families is weird and bad!

Begone Mohammad.

Do you know how much more sex we could all have if we stoped helping the poor?

Fucking communist heathen.

I bet this family has a higher budgetary impact alone than the top 5 generations of your bloodline.

>Britain

can't be

If Swedes did this maybe Somalians won't become the majority in Sweden after all, not that Britain is in much of a better state.

Yeah, it’s absolutely bad. Make sure that the race that is reproducing the least stops having offspring. Gee, I wonder who’s behind that comment??

Fucking useless, mindless, space-taking breeder cunts.

Clearly someone isn’t a fan of mein kampf or the 88 precedents. Either you’re a kike, a cuck, or a sand nigger. Either way you’re a parasemite and you need to be exterminated.

How much resources they take up?? At least they can support their families. Have been doing so for the better part of the last 2000 years. There is enough diamonds in the congo for every nigger in africa to be a multi millionaire. They have no excuse to leach off of prosperous people. And for that matter they have no excuse to bitch about how other races treated them, the most prolific slave traders were niggers and kikes.

At least they belong to a wealthy family. IQs are probably above average. At least they can contribute to society instead of just leaching off of it.

how dare they create more white people

>56 increasing to 57
>amerimutts get angry
Can we finally stop bullying leafs now that americans are becoming the biggest cucks?

Larp stands for live action role playing. Ironic shit posting is just shit posting, not live action role playing.

He was 18 and she was 13 when their first child was conceived. They were both living in foster care.

Now they've been together almost 30 years and he owns his own business, through which he is able to provide for their 20 children.

Not only is it heartwarming, I enjoy it because it's a middle finger to every liberal who ever went on about how teen girls should never have kids, how that kind of age gap is rape and will fuck up her life, how having lots of kids always leads to poverty, and how foster kids always turn out bad because of 'the system'.

Huh I called out the same memeflag and avatar in a different thread not too long ago. Are you shills even trying anymore?

Jesus could you imagine how blown out and floppy her pussy must be ?
Have to strap a 2X4 across your ass just to keep from falling into that chasm .

Also shows why they want to make it as socially negative as possible to be attracted to younger but post pubescent girls, because then you end up being able to have a ton of kids instead of 1 or 2 at most before she's too old

>t.leaf

this is a nice story