Dragon Ball Super

What if Zamasu could harness gag manga physics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQorv4NJtaE
youtube.com/watch?v=kQL7LW3CWXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gohan training with Piccolo
>Ginyu swapping bodies with Bulma
>GOKU AND PICCOLO DRIVING CARS
>Yamcha and Tien vs Ginyu Force
>Gohan vs Vegeta when wished back to earth
>All the great development during early android saga

The only one scene I found removing to be outright detrimental was the one of Gohan getting Piccolo's clothes before Vegeta and Nappa appeared. Not sure what you meant by the last one though.

SOON

If Kai was done more like the Manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQorv4NJtaE

Vegeta looking for Goku in space during the Garlic Jr. arc was also pretty good.

Don't know if this is filler, but Vegeta training in 300x gravity was also great.

The definitive/ultimate DBZ version would be:

>Dragon Box quality
>Kai's dub
>Faulconer music

Reminder that TFS is superior to funishit in every aspect. Editing, voice acting, humor, and all around quality.

The definitive/ultimate DBZ version is the Kanzenban.

What a great list Peeved Pedro!
You know what else is great?
If we all agree that LSS is the best transformation in all of DB and that no other transformation can compare to it's MAXIMUM power
LSS>>>SSJ1>>SSJ2>>SSR>SSJB>>>SSJ3>>>SSJ4>>>>>shit>>>>>SSG
The objective transformation ranking

>base goku starts off weaker than vegeta, needs kaioken to compete
>vegeta and goku both gets zenkai boosts, but vegeta gets more zenkai boosts
>goku ends up stronger than vegeta

Why do people take power levels seriously?

He'd be self-defeated when all of his attempts to murder ends up as shitty comedy sketches. He slowly goes mad as he's able to endlessly harm and crush ningen, but can never kill them, only make them suffer in improbably painful ways. The nightmare will never end for him. Especially if he did something as stupid as FUSE with her.

Because their lives need numbers and order and reasons, when life is chaos, chance, and the inexplicable. So they safely and softly and quietly rage about hard numbers defining how someone punches.

What I wonder is why people haven't adopted the super-sensible revision of the low-number tiers. And for that matter, still haven't understood that a bigger number doesn't equate to automatic victory anymore.

Favorite DBS fight so far (Anime and/or Manga)?

user, these ARE low-numbers.

You should see how big others go with their numbers. They basically multiply what you see on that list by x2

DBZA isn't as funny as they used to be.

Goku vs Frost (Manga)
Goku vs Hit(Manga)
Goku and Trunks vs Black and Zamasu(Anime)

>user, these ARE low-numbers.

No. I mean actual low numbers that Toriyama used. Goku is a 6, Whis a 15, etc. Which seems to imply, with Whis being close to the top, that it ranges only from 0/1 to 20 (who I imagine is the Grand Angel).

Shit gets a lot better when you can have a billion powerups and maybe all it does is bump you from a 7 to a 9, and numbers that much more condensed means you can believe a 9 might take down a 12.

It's just so much cleaner and walks away from this ultra-sperg math war of trillions values.

A tier-6 has to fight a tier-9. Oh no! Way more sensible than this dude with a PL of 860,000,000,000 must war with the 1,240,000,000,000!! Like they're going to dress up in suits and scream about their stocks and GDP.

So how does everyone feel about the new Buu
youtube.com/watch?v=kQL7LW3CWXs

Man. What is it about nightmare timelines where some underdog has to do the work of 8 Gokus that appeals so much?

Should have had a beer belly remaining

Manga:
Goku vs Frost

Anime:
Goku/Trunks vs Black/Zamasu

lol, I understand your point.

But these high numbers and all those zeros are supposed to show you how strong these people are. We're dealing with the most powerful form of fiction here, people can fire nukes from their hands, fly at extreme speeds and cause earthquakes by powering up.

It gives you a sense of idea, considering 1~50 are realistic humans (from fat fuck to athlete/MMA fighter). Anything beyond that is super human strength.

Your low number method doesn't do it justice.

how bad is Beerus going to full blown snotty weepy screaming tears when he realizes he's won and his brother is about to get nuked

Also, with your method you would run out of numbers way too fast.

There are too many characters in DBZ. The high numbers on that pl chart is able to show the differences between all of them.

"Tiers" will only get you so far.

>Your low number method doesn't do it justice.

Does it perfect justice. Gigantic numbers doesn't add or define anything. It just makes the sense of power become lost in a messy ocean of huge figures and guestimates that go nowhere. A simple 1-20 is easy as hell to say "Most everyone is a 1, 2 is if you actually train hard, 3 is mortal peak, beyond that is when you start to see superhuman and abnormal powers"

user. Toiryama said that Whis is a 15 and Whis is already near the top of the scale. By that you CAN'T just shit out huge numbers. Everyone sits on a 1-20 scale. That's it. 20 tiers. I think you could easily toss most everyone somewhere in there.

The SSR Black rematch

> SSR Blade Dance against Goku
> Getting headbutted by Vegeta, and "I AM VEGETA-SAMA!!

It's like watching DB in hard mode.

I wish that we had seen Black become fully corrupted and seduced by the Saiyan siren call. I wanted him to end up losing his mind realizing he didn't and COULDN'T end all ningen life, because his blood was boiling red wild hot with the demand to find stronger and stronger foes to fight with, and if the supply is gone, so is his endless drug drip of fights.

It kind of is. Mark me a masochist who loves impossible odds, but I just love the idea that Goku has set this insane enemy precedent where if someone else has to step up for him, they're essentially agreeing to a hell of no escape and god-level enemies.

interesting. someone could try to make a tier version.
the way i see it:

>tier 0
normal people (hercule, and many of the characters in DB)
>tier 1
abnormally strong people (roshi, yajirobe, chiaotzu, chi-chi, etc)

*gap*

>tier 2
super humans, basically Marvel-tier heroes (krillin, tien, yamcha, uub)

*big gap*

>tier 3
piccolo

*HUGE gap*

>tier 4
saiyans

Honest thoughts on Uub?

end of z is shit, so it's unfortunate for him he is aswell.

Shit.

I think it's safe to assume Black was somewhat influenced by Goku's saiyan cells

It might be a headcanon, but I think that's why Anime Black (influenced by Saiyan cells) is so different from Manga Black (Just Zamasu in Goku's body)...aside that they are from different time-lines

EoZ: Not much to go by
GT: Shit
DBS: Even less to go by than EoZ

The gaps are fine too. Inside each number is an entire range of fighters off roughly equal standing.

That makes sense as a start. Then it makes stuff like, say, SSj2 seem a little more potent if you say "Holy shit Gohan just jumped from a 5 to a 9"

Poo in the loo.

I like that he is the reincarnation of Buu but the whole idea of Goku dropping his family to train this random boy is retarded. I don't know what Goku saw in Uub that he didn't see in Gohan or Goten.

Don't care about him, but I don't hate him either.

>Piccolo goes from 5 million to 180 million

How fucking heavy were those clothes? What the fuck.

See what I mean, rejigger it to say he went from a 2 to a 3 with all the speed-down clothes off and it's more sensible and strong sounding

5 million to 180 million like what is this, cell culture counts

It's magic, ain't gotta explain shit.

I kind of wish that Piccolo had undergone some change to allow him to be both Warrior and Mage tribe as a Namek. If he could use more magic and god powers alongside plain old punchmans, he could become a force again.

The one where they punch each other in the face

Imagine if he learned healing from Dende. I mean surely with Kami in him he could do it right?

I bet he could, but I don't see him as the type to use it often. Then again he could be a walking weaker senzu, that'd be a fuck of an advantage.

he's already reduced to a baby sitter.
now you want him to be a heal slut as well?

don't do this to him

Nigger.

Yeah, it would make things easier but also boring.

I can see him learning it as 'just in case' move, especially for the Tournament.
Well the only other healer Universe 7 has is Buu; and unless you're Mr. Satan, I wouldn't rely on Buu.

Is smugpup here?

No.

>not the one where they spam Ki blasts
Come on now.

My post was commenting about DB in general. There's DBZ, GT, and DBS there

> GT

Oh well I thought Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr were there. Guess not

Gohan fighting again (finally)

>Like they're going to dress up in suits and scream about their stocks and GDP.
Looks like a job for Jobhan!

>Favorite DBS fight so far

You mean this?

I wonder if Vegeta Jr will be a manlet when he grows up or if he will be a normal-sized Vegeta.

>Raditz crushes Goku's ribs
>Vegeta breaks every bone in his body
>Recoome breaks Gohan's neck
>Goku one-shots most of the Ginyu force
>Frieza doesn't instantly murder the heroes in a single punch despite being more than 50x their strength

>You mean this?
Yup

The post was just DB in general, but it was a joke anyway so...

No one is going to take your shitpost serious.

Base Goku is far higher than Vegeta when he arrived at Namek after training.

(Powerlevels are still bullshit)

Because they don't care about Dragon Ball.

Game over, Jiren

DBS gets one inexplicable perma-fusion that lasts for an entire arc before being undone by wishing.

Which two, any two characters, would you want to see slammed together and stuck like that for the arc?

Future Trunks' Mode: Choose two to fuse permanently.

>Base Goku is far higher than Vegeta when he arrived at Namek after training.

How the fuck is training in higher gravity for six days enough to make him stronger than vegeta who had more zenkai boosts than him on top of already being stronger in the first place?

well considered how Goku needed to eat through most of his Sensu beans to make it through the training, he probably got a few zenkai boosts himself through the gravity training.

>FemBuu will never absorb Gohan and then rape Videl half to death with her new bubblegum dick while suffocating her under her massive pink tits until she's so broken she submits to absorption

Oh well

Illustrate it into hentai if you want it so bad.

Is No. 17 the character with more wins than losses?

goku whent from 440 to 8000 with training under king kai
during his trip to namek training in x100 gravity and abusing zenkai's (without even realising it) he goes to 90.000 (180.000 with kaio-ken against ginyu)
after healing he can rival final form frieza.
no official number was given for how much he increased (those non canon guide books say 3 million)

vegeta: goes from 18.000 to 24.000, then 30.000 and then suddenly to 500.000 to match first form frieza.
lets krillin blast him gets stronger again, still no match for final form frieza after that. no official number given

so yeah they both got retarded zenkai's

I mean yeah that's pretty hot but if FemBuu is able to absorb Gohan, Videl should be easy as shit to absorb regardless of if she submits.

What even is the scaling for the power increase a zenkai boost grants you?

>implying fembuu woudn't absorb videl instead because she doesn't want those weak jobber genes from gohan

So wait does this mean the Gotenks fight becomes full /ss/?

17 & 18

toriyama never explained.
the increase was all over the place
vegeta got the absolute shit beaten out of him and nearly died on earth and he whent only from 18.000 to 24.000
zarbon beats him up and nearly lets him drown. and he increases from 24.000 to 30.000
recoome beats the shit out of him, he eats a senzu bean and he can solo jeice and ginyu in goku's body easy. he sleeps a little and then can briefly hold his own against 1st form frieza (530.000)

toriyama just used them as a quick way to get them stronger.
gohan would be another example, but no numbers or increases where given for him (plus of course the autistic rage boost)

Would make Android 35 or Android 306?

oh god no. there are already enough hentai's where those 2 annoying and useless little shits of characters get to fuck all the dragon ball women

I'm not sure if I want future trunks fused with shitty kid trunks.

>implying videl woudn't be doing the raping

Don't forget having his potential unlocked. Speaking of which why didn't they try taking Goku to Guru's?

Who's this Launch bitch my friend keeps going on about?

guru was on the other side of namek.
goku was in a healing tank
guru died before goku could leave the tank

was there ever a number stated for gohan of before and after guru's potential unlock?

Only in V-jump which put him at 200,000 "and higher"

already happened sort of in db heroes

I want the two Trunks and Mais to perma-fuse so you got Trunks^2 and Mai^2

1.Without powerlevels it litterally all devolves into abject retardation that makes no fucking sense and just makes 99% of the entire universe retarded nonsense.
2.We'll get retarded bullshit like litterally everything in the fucking black saga and most of what's going on in the current saga.
3.You're fucking stupid and are applying fucking the Zenkai boost concept BEFORE THEY WERE EVER CREATED you fucking retard.
4.Zenkai was better left as a once in a while power up that can explain a huge jump in power or can be abused in insane life or death training.
It should never actually happen unless they are completely fucking on deaths door and will outright die unless they are goddamned lucky and or their will to survive and crawl back to life at any cost is strong enough to overcome a mortal injury. Even then it should have major diminishing returns and be an almost nothing boost because after the first few times their body sees it as a minor inconvenience and they will only get minor and shrinking in power boosts.

200.000 after guru's potential unlock?
then he could have beaten the intire ginyu force on his own
recoome was only 50.000 or something and captain ginyu's max was stated to be 120.000 by jeice

Sorry man I want my short hair Videl getting the living shit beaten out of her before getting permanently gum-dicked

Guru's potential unlock worked progressively instead of all at once. Vegeta noted that their power levels were constantly rising

Well, that would be the best way to get rid of the extra Trunks/Mai without killing them.

>Does it perfect justice. Gigantic numbers doesn't add or define anything.
It actually fucking does.
Without those "useless" huge numbers then the entire multiplicative nature of 99% of all transformation and power up techniques mean nothing.

Numbers as a tier? Sure
But those fucking tiers better break down into smaller tiers or else you're full fucking retarded.

A fucking 9 beating a fucking 12 in powerlevels?
For the tier number system to work then the space one would have to leap to get to a higher tier would be a fucking ridiculous mindboggling feat that just completely destroys the ability to fully comprehend it.

Someone goes from barely being able to lift a mountain to slapping around galaxies with their left nut? Fucking retarded leaps in power.