This kills the Pajeet

>The bill that reflects President Donald Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” vision aimed at hiking manufacturing and protect local jobs for Americans can seriously dent chances of a large number of H-1B visa holders from India of staying in America anymore. Around 500,000 to 750,000 Indian H-1B visa holders could be sent home if this bill sees the light of the day, a Hindustan Times report said

>Apart from prescribing higher minimum wages, the Bill places the onus on clients to certify that the visa holder is not displacing an existing employee for a tenure of 5-6 years. “That formulation has conditions which are extremely onerous and makes it very difficult for people to not just get the visa but also on how they can be used,” R Chandrashekhar, President, National Association for Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) told PTI.

financialexpress.com/industry/h-1b-visa-news-over-half-million-indians-may-be-deported-home-if-donald-trump-takes-this-big-step/998566/

Will this be the death of the low-paid Pajeet meme, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKNPVs5VZQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

MAGA

>Will this be the death of the low-paid Pajeet meme, Sup Forums ?
Yas
Pretty much

Bye bye, Pajeet

Finally.

Haha burgerstan and India btfo at the same time. Stay classy ameriturds.

Right the Russian traitor is going to put America first.

Diplomacy nightmare. US losing one of its big markets if India does same in return.

>US losing one of its big markets if India does same in return.
You mean to say that there are half a million US visa workers in India? I don't think so, user.

What happens if India restricts access to its market for US companies. Protectionism is bad for capitalism.

Who are they going to turn to? China?
Even if lrotectionism might be bad for capitalism in some extreme cases, these workers are nothing to cry over. Plenty of fish in the pond.

>What happens if India restricts access to its market for US companies.
That would be an entirely different move, and not even slightly similar. Indian visa workers going to the US and working there is actually not very good for Indian economy either, as educated workers emigrate to the US and cause a so-called brain-drain at home.

>Protectionism is bad for capitalism.
I agree, but this isn't about trade, it's about workers.

Got it

wtf i love trump now

Why wount pol leave this board?

W-wait. You mean the wall keeps out people stealing my job too? This changes everything.

>as educated workers emigrate to the US
poo detected

>Fucking hilarious shit.

America does need 500 thousand Indian H-1B wage slaves.

You fuckers are kidding right? There's nothing that India gives to the U.S that the U.S. cannot replace. India is a vassal state to the U.S. India's IT industry is heavily dependent on the U.S. economy. Why? Because when we faced recession, India's IT industry faced recession.
Admit it you fuckers, you know nothing about how little India means to the U.S.

Why the fuck was this thread moved? It's clearly related to tech. Stupid fucking mods.

Does the new corporate tax plan encourage the elimination of outsourced jobs, e.g. Poos taking tech/IT/Design/Engineering/even Legal, jobs?

Indians emigrating to the US hurt Indian economy. It would have gained the US economy, if it doesn't push away American workers (which people claim it does).

Half a million workers is a considerable amount of workers.

Thank God for based Trump taking care of the H1B Indians exploiting and gaming the system.

Look up Infosys H1B exploitation.

And nothing of value was lost

lol
>Pajeet
>tech
Haha fucking mods, you did it again.

No more bobs and vagene for you

Holy shit go back to tumblr.

Sup Forumsentoomen here,
this is good news

We don't fucking need them. They need us.

Good riddance, fucking pajeets I always struggle to understand what the fuck they’re saying when I have to call IT support from my company. I hope now they hire locals.

>This is good news
But not for the reason people think. Most code monkeys underestimate how many of the 'java' work pajeet is stealing involves running a cash register and mopping the floors

shoo shill
this is great. The H1b system is abused.

In a H1B visa they are not mopping shit. We aren't talking about 7-11 pajeets they aren't here on H1B visas

This. I'm in grad school right now. Tons of Indians. All the stereotypes are true. They are soulless and smelly. Low creativity. But three biggest thing is that there is a social stigma in India for people that come to America. Even people in India recognize that all the capable ones are leaving.

BASED

Indians are really taking advantage of shit here. My cousin is Croatian and for a side job he writes English resumes for Pajeets to use here because he has some grasp on American culture. He told me there are places in India he sends them to where there only job is to prepare Indians and what to say and like about to get a job here.

Silicone valley needs these mercenaries won't someone please think of MAGACORPs? Mark zuckerberg, he needs another wall for his private island fortress. Why? Apologize!

They’re all Microsoft certified though

Thank God

Why can't all poos be like you??

Remove Indians with this one weird trick.

Indians HATE Him!

>sister moved in next to rich tech industry poos
>the female poo is a particularly ornery cunt
>called the cops on sister because her son was playing a video game and it disturbed her poo time
>daughter of poos spends afternoons moving their dogs poo into my sisters yard
>sometimes daughter of poos gets extra cheeky and leaves poo on sister's back doorstep
>unsure if this is a poo peace offering or an insult

>mfw poos reign of terror might finaly be coming to an end

I just got certified to pad my resume with some C# cert man they are such fucking rip off funneling you to a $2,000 3 days session which won't teach you shit but how to pass the test. Like you can't teach yourself C# and have that even enough because there is minor minor shit only covered in the class that will come up on the test. It's such a fucking joke

Thank God. I am sick of them taking over work. "Computer Scientists" who have zero innovative bones in their bodies.

In my company which is based in California, practically all IT support and data analysis are pajeets. I want to off myself everytime I need to call to obtain new reports or if I’m having problems with an application. They speak a really broken ass english, don’t know how they in California understand them. I try to interact them through email as much as possible, but sometimes they want to do call conferences.

Its part of how H-1B visas are abused most though. Theres tons of places that advertise a tech job but when they get here they work in some minimum wage drudgery and spend all of their pay back to the company renting a 2 room apartment with 4 other indians. If they complain they get their visa revoked. Another one (the one everyone sees and thinks of for H-1B abuse) is using the prevailing wage stipulation to hire for a company in Seattle or SanFran then pay them the prevailing wage of a developer in Nowhere, Wisconsin. All a company has to do is "prove" that they cant find anyone in the US to work that position. Shotgun email spam advertising $30k salary no benefits to move accross the country and work 60 hours a week and nobody responded guess we need pajeet and poonjabi to come do it for $16k a year :^)

I agree to not get H-1B visa if only fucking pajeets will lose it to. God I hate poo in loo. Fucking cancer of technology.

tech work will once again be done by the white man

Most of those are probably software engineers.

Bullshit. Most tech company offices smell constantly of Indian food. I remember one of the places I interned at had so many Indian people on staff in the programming department that managers there who were also all Indians decided to use part of the budget for that department to get Indian food catered and all the programmers got "free lunch." No seasoning like free I guess, but I never did develop a taste for it and ended up using the pay-for-it-yourself-whitey cafeteria a lot anyway. It's a nice gesture but man the smell. I wouldn't be surprised if people are dropping out of the field because of the smell to be perfectly desu with you.

Floor cleaners are almost always mexicans.

Fuck indians, I am so sick of dealing with them and their accents.

it will raise wages for American workers which is the entire fucking point

Indians are the biggest liars on the planet. They're an entire country of people born without shame.

I once worked with an Indian who made a very, very minor contribution to helping me deploy in a weird environment something my team (which didn't include him) built. This is an open source tool that eventually became modestly popular in a niche community. A few years later when he was looking for a job, someone cold contacted me on linkedin to see if I could "verify the claims" this guy was making. He basically said that not only did he do ALL of the work, but that it was all his idea in the first place. I confronted him, and he first tried to deny it, then eventually owned up saying "I'm just doing what the lawyers tell me to do". I told the guy who contacted me exactly what was going on and he didn't get the job. The guy was eventually hired by a pharma company who didn't do their due diligence investigating him.

Never trust an Indian's resume.

I think you misunderstand. It isnt that there isnt a lot of pajeets stealing tech work. Its that of the million jobs that are about to open up, 400,000 of them are at dunkin donuts and 7-11 as an IT guy that also works the register.

good
i hope more american college-educated spics get H1-B visas and the silicon valley cunts stop using up the entire lottery for their apps

I used to work with a Mexican programmer who would joke to me about how Mexicans are now stealing this job but the guy was a good person and voted Trump so I let it slide.

>Because when we faced recession, India's IT industry faced recession.
Admit it you fuckers, you know nothing about how little India means to the U.S.

Lol but China and India didn't face any recession nor did their industries which is why everyone realized how fucked the west was economically in 2008. You're a retard.

Not just granting them U.S citizenship
Not having a vanguard of poos to literally shit for you.

Sikhs are bros

Straight outta Mexico mexicans are alright in my experience
Hard working, humble, likable, fun, etc.
Chicanos/Americanized mexicans are a fucking blight upon humanity, I lived in California for 4 years and I understand why there's hate for spics/beaners now

when threatened with deportation for any crime they behave themselves. kys.

t. never been to america

Does Trump not know the Americans that would replace the H1B pajeets hate him? These are soyboys,numales,bugmen,girls can code too, and black people.

Is Trump really playing 4D chess?

Half a million low paying positions. Higher paying positions are going to be going to pajeets.

Have a friend that works for IBM and another that works for a petro giant. Both companies have started giving back shitty positions to the USA but are replacing big wigs with pajeets and chinese guys.
Basically a shell game where you think jobs are coming back, but the real positions are being given to immigrants that will ultimately have a higher political position.

>Does Trump not know the Americans that would replace the H1B pajeets hate him? These are soyboys,numales,bugmen,girls can code too, and black people.
It is called AMERICA FIRST you dumb ass. The numbers will also work out because a higher % of Americans doing software development work will be conservative and vote MAGA vs like 1%< of Indian H1B pajeets who will quickly import their entire 250 family colony into the USA and start sucking of the welfare system tits.

MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA ISNT HERE TO FIX EVERYONE PROBLEMS

The H1Bs can barely do the work, if that. What makes you think the jobs are going to now go to people who are about the same competence now that the government intervention is out of the question?

So what do about their anchor babbies?

I would personally welcome this because most of low paid indians are in fact working from India. US cutting them off in a retaliation would be golden. Also, means nothing will happen. You don't answer immigration policy with a tariff.

SHOW H1BOBS

Don't get ridiculous. Indians already in US is not a problem, I know a bunch who are fairly conservative. More cheap Indians looks like a problem though and I am glad it is going to be addressed.

This is absolutely going to kill Pajeet firms to the benefit of skilled workers from other countries and US labor.

Right now if you have a pajeet firm they can hire 95% pajeets on H1-B. So long as they pay them $60,000 a year or more they don't really have to prove that they tried to hire Americans. This lets them onshore pajeets for jobs that an American would normally get paid $100K or more for a year, PLUS benefits. Companies like Disney TRIED to do this, and others like Southern California Edison totally displaced Americans and had them train their replacements.

The certification that an American will not be displaced is real teeth, as is the $100,000 starting wage. This will discourage onshoring cheaper labor.

By the way, there are around 200K correct applications for H1-B a year to 65,000 spots, meaning 2/3s of people do everything right and get denied on a lottery. I've had European coworkers sent home because their L-1 5 year visa was ending and they lost the H1-B lottery.

>Chandrashekhar also pointed out that the use of visas by Indian IT firms has fallen by 50 per cent in the last two years and that the number now stands below 10,000. “It is below 10,000, which is a minuscule fraction of 85,000 visas (H-1B visas) issued every year… how such onerous restrictions on 12-15 per cent of the visas that are being issued protect American workers, certainly defies logic,”

This is bullshit. The visa lasts three years with an automagic three year extension, so for a given worker only has to get a new visa once every three years. Also, the reason the number of visas fell so much was the political climate around Trump's election, and then tightening of the USCIS rules and uncertainty from Trump's victory.

Indians tend to hire other indians. Seen it tons.

Indians are everywhere in the world of SAP software, even in US based offices for US companies.

I work with some Indian colleagues who are great and some who are terrible. A LOT of the people at my customers have SAP BASIS or functional team members who are huge bullshitters, trying to take credit for shit they didn't do or deflect blame for their mistakes. I spot these people quickly and handle them *very* carefully, because as the software consultant I'm a prime target for undeserved blame (because they want to shift their fuckups to a third party so their management doesn't retaliate).

>Does Trump not know the Americans that would replace the H1B pajeets hate him?

No. They are IT-people that were fired to make room for Pajeets.

Why the fuck were there half a million pajeets in my fucking country in the first place?
Answer the JEWS

Expect to see Google and Facebook job openings increase 50x

Source: Am HR

It's good

The massive growth of software jobs was a huge contributor. India built it self up to be an IT job, but there was high paying contract work in the US that was unfilled.
Lawyers took a look at the H1-B and realized the government basically had no teeth to enforce against abuse of H1-B (e.g. saying a guy has a level 1 / level 2 job when he has a level 3 or 4 so they can pay him less than a qualified american resource).

They realized they could just flood the system with applications and a third to half would get them each year, then once they're in the US an H1-B visa is tied to an employer and job, so if they quit or are fired they have to leave the US, making the H1-B holder essentially an indentured servant completely at the mercy of their employer.

Indian onshoring firms know this and abuse it right now, and the Indians do it to make better money here than they would at home and hopes of maybe eventually getting a green card.

This is not the only scummy shit I've seen. I've seen applicants lie on their resumes, act clueless spouting buzzwords on phone interviews, and then the guy that actually gets sent to the US isn't the guy from the phone interview and doesn't know his ass from his elbow even though he's an "expert" in a given area. They are fucking brazen at times.

Based Trump! While the UK still nourishes Muslims, pajeets and pakis.

Then the US trade embargoes India and collapses their economy in an hour (40% of Indian exports are to the US)? You're conflating trade with immigration. They are entirely different issues.

America First includes libtards, too. They'll bitch and moan as we net them higher standards of living, better pay, and more job opportunities. They might not be thankful for it, but they are Americans too.

The US can collapse pretty much every country that isn't NorK or Iran with a trade embargo. China would disintegrate if we put up tariffs against them, let alone embargoing them.

It is to signal that the daughter is available for marriage. If your sisters's son is interested, he should reciprocate by leaving a large dump on the porch of her parents.

Getting deported < cutting millions of aid to Pakistan

This is so true. Every poo lies through his teeth. They don't care about achievement or progress. They only want prestige. And they assume everyone else is Kong so it's ethical to them. Repackaging others people's shit as their own is common. I'm in grad school for engineering. My advisor is a pajeet. We pretty much just copy other people's experiments and change a little thing then claim it as our own. And you can submit the same paper to 4 different conferences by changing the title and nobody find out. But it looks good on your resume.

Get people paying taxes and they'll lean more right. That means getting people employed is the fastest way to swing the political spectrum.

it'll be blocked in the senate.

>I-Indians are subhuman!

>H-1B visa
What made them think that H-1B is permanent?

For reference:

>first word(s) represent state
>second word(s) represent caste (Brahmin is highest cast)

India's caste system is essentially genetic breeding. Something you stormniggers should be proud of

fuck off pajeet, nobody wants your smelly ass here.

Oh no, wherever will i find an illiterate database admin who has never brushed his teeth and cannot understand how to do his timesheet or logon to a server with a - admin account?

wow those rajasthani brahmin are 56%ers too

The H1B system is proof positive that the government hates you and will do anything for bribes

>oh we have a rare shining achievement of a sector that is a job goldmine
>sure we could invest in our country, job training, teach people how to do this and grow
>however Bill Gates is cutting me and my foundation a check for $200,000 so lets fill this bottomless pit with some Indians. I mean it's bottomless right whats the harm!

If all the poo in loos in Silicon Valley could get deported that would be greattttttt

Smoking on the sidewalks, driving like retards, smelling like walking curry machines....

Maybe that will make housing more affordable. You get like 6 of them living in some 2 bedroom apartment and they send their money back to India. Gtfo and MAGA

Thread theme

youtu.be/yKNPVs5VZQU

I'll be so fucking happy. This will change my profession tremendously.

if you are in a h1b for 5 years you can apply for a green card. it is literally the only real way to immigrate to the US for normal people. but you need to be college graduated with job experience and in a very competitive field, then you have to find someone willing to sponsor you, then you need to win the h1b lottery.

YES
fuck poo programmers
time for a salary boost!

how is this an issue that only affects india? can't everyone get an H1B visa?
it's racist to single out indians. what about me? can i still work in the US?

Indians have systems in place to abuse it and funnel as many people in. This actually benefits you because the H1B doesn't go away, it becomes more merit based. So if you can prove you are worth 90k+ then you will get a job.