Bannon accuses Trump of treason in new book

"Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Steve Bannon says in explosive book"

"They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”"

According to Bannon, Trump is fucked. Read the article.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

What do you guys think about Bannon's wild ride?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/book-steve-bannon-calls-kushner-manafort-don-jr-trump-tower-meeting-russians-treasonous/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bannon is an insane loser

Yeah but he's not the type of man who would make this all up. He knows what's going on and when he says Trumps fucked, I actually believe it more than any other person ATM.

there goes bannon as being smart man very sad to see guess the roy moore thing really fucked him up

Fake news. A literal “sources said” non-story locked behind a paywall in the form of a book

Like how everyone believed him when he said Roy Moore wasn't a pedo?

Top ten anime betrayals

The story is also up on Breitbart you dumb piece of shit kike. You are fake news. The dumb fucks in the white house dun goofed and you shit stain gullible Americans are too blind to see Russia influencing American elections.

He is so delusional lol. If he really wants a bit of power again he should try to run for Congress or something, this whole presidential play is completely insane

>Henry Kissinger, the former secretary of state, is quoted as saying: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.”

I may read this book.

Sad to see Bannon fall so far, in my estimation. I believed the media when they told me was basically a white nationalist, alt right guy. Should've believed his resume instead.

>Breitbart

Bannon's site.

>Yeah but he's not the type of man who would make this all up.
Absolutely is. Bannon and all of the retards working for Kikebart are dead in my book. Also fuck Robert Mercer for good measure until he swats this piece of shit out of political relevance.

Breitbart needs traffic and ad revenue...
Are you that (((retarded))) that you actually thought it a good idea to vote for Hillary?
Have fun earning your $0.02...

Bannon is pissed because the GOP Jews, particularly Trump's court Jews, helped cockblock Moore.

Now he probably thinks liberal New York Jews are running the show and gonna sucked Trump into amnesty.

Stephen Kevin Bannon is an American media executive, political activist, and former investment banker, who is executive chairman of Breitbart News

Not retarded. I voted for robot rubio in the primaries and didnt vote in the general because both parties sucked ass.

>The story is also up on Breitbart you dumb piece of shit kike.

I'll wait for it to be in a "more legitimate publication" than Breitbart, lol.

Reason why Bannon is pissed...

- no support for Moore
- Jews in the GOP not backing Roy Moore
- Trump favoring the council of liberal New York Jews
- DACA talk
- no wall
- Trump slowing down on populism

>explosive book seen by the guardian
>the guardian

Nope

^counsel

What is a more legit source? Honest question

Trump is over. Sup Forums was wrong again.

>rubio
You mean the neocon kike loving traitor that needs to be hanged for treason for authoring that Bill that makes it illegal to deny the Holohoax or say anything bad about kikes?

>buy my book: the article
yawn

This is Bannon fighting back, since he got fired from his WH position. He "resigned", after being given a choice, it was better optics for him and the admin that way. Bannon does not like Trump Jr., Ivanka and Jared, as he sees them as the ones that pushed for his removal. He is correct in his assertion. This story is most likely just some salty click bait for his book sales, or a complete fake news story altogether, either way nothing will come of it. On a side note, Bannon reminds me of Cameron from American History X, he should slowly slip back into the shadows now, his hype is dead.

this has to be a hoax

your mothers' ass.
>i'm not even being funny.

It's literally on the front page of the internet

>this has to be a hoax

It is.

Look into the author of the book (pic related).

>its da joos!

should it be?

>The Jews stopped Moore
Wut?

Former White House strategist quoted in Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff
>(((Wolff)))

>admitting to voting for thirsty shitskin
the absolute state of this board

wtf i hate steve bannon now -Sup Forums

ah
some jew wrote a fiction novel basically and now they're going after trump in the media outlet as if its straight from the horses mouth. what a shocker

wtf I love Steve Bannon - liberals

>be Steve Bannon
>alienate Trump
>alienate the alt-right
>leftoids think you're a literal nazi
>alienate boomer cuckservatives

He's like Glenn Beck's retarded cousin

so where is the quote? just "treasonous"? lol

Fake news. If you read it the actual quote is
>even if you didn't think the meeting was treasonous or anything
Somehow that's spun to him calling it treasonous

I feel a bit sad seeing this all come to a end. It's been so fun watching the Drumpfkins squirm and go to every length to avoid seeing the writing on the wall. Oh, but I sense our fun isn't over yet. TRUTH. AND. RECONCILIATION.

>meeting some people for possible information is treasonous
Its not even illegal, so how the fuck can it be treasonous?

The media is already covering up Clinton crimes and screaming at the top of their lungs about Trump non-crimes.

The last thing we need is a Trump insider calling him a traitor.

Fuck Bannon for good. I still held out a little support for Bannon as I felt he was pro-MAGA but he is ineffective and way more trouble than he's worth

>not even a Bannon quote
>unreleased book
>known shyster wrote it

It's nothing guys

jesus. bannon is pretty butt hurt about getting fired. i find it hilarious the mainstream media calls him alcoholic. hahahahaha. this guy is p pathetic.

even if i hate zionist trump threatening every country in the middle east with war, bannon needs to be taken down a notch

So bannon is the zionist
And Trump is our guy

yea they're really twisting the words

>Fuck Bannon for good. I still held out a little support for Bannon as I felt he was pro-MAGA but he is ineffective and way more trouble than he's worth

Chances are this quote wasn't even from Bannon. The guy who wrote the book has been caught lying many times

>So bannon is the zionistAnd Trump is our guy

The same people who say this are the same who ignore Trump's Zionism

his time will come.

People who talk shit or betray Trump never last long without getting what they deserve

He's just trying to sell books.

If this is true Bannon should call him out.

>If this is true Bannon should call him out.

He won't cause that's what he said.

they are both zionist . i dont know what game bannon is playing. i guess the kikes want trump out because he's not 'politically correct' and pc is the only weapon used to silence white people.

The white house is literally ran by Jews.

fuck trump... where's the wall?

let him fucking hang

>Sources say bannon said (x)
>Sources...

Looks legit. I'm with her now.

I mean you think people would just make shit up or lie in a book???

ACCORDING TO A NEW BOOK BY MICHAEL WOLFF!

Yeah Bannon's never said anything that ended up being wildly false or insanely exaggerated to draw attention.

Oh, fuck...a new book?

Well that proves that Russian agents hack our constitution and stole the election!!!

Yes that's why Bannon right away denied i-

Oh wait he didn't

That's a fucking zinger and underrated post lol.

Ever.

Does anyone want to imply that media fags make shit up? C'mon...that never happens.

>
>you shit stain gullible Americans are too blind to see
Explain your flag fag?

Bannon, the attention whore, will say anything for the media clicks, sometimes even the truth if it suits him. Funny how so many of you have done a 180 on him in the past year.

This is unusual as they are both Israeli puppets. My guess is Bannon doing DandC so democrat jews win next time. Trump is still far better than Hillary so there's no point in supporting anybody else if they don't name the jew.

If bannon spent time correcting bs... he'd have no time to do anything else.

THIS. DELUSIONAL. LIBTARD.
It's so fucking sad that you fags want your sick, traitorous fantasy to be true so bad you actually believe it's real.

>If bannon spent time correcting bs... he'd have no time to do anything else.

anally destroyed Trumpfag

Enjoy 2018, MAGA = dead

The rancour between Bannon and “Javanka” – >Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump – is a recurring theme of the book. Kushner and Ivanka are Jewish. Henry Kissinger, the former secretary of state, is quoted as saying: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.”

interesting.

But it's quoted by a cnn "reporter".

It's gotta be true!!

Be gone neocon!

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/book-steve-bannon-calls-kushner-manafort-don-jr-trump-tower-meeting-russians-treasonous/

Breitbart says otherwise.

trying too hard

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DID I TELL YOU FAGGOTS BETWEEN 2015 AND ELECTION NIGHT!!!!!

BANNON = (((CONTROLLED OPPOSITION)))

L
M
A
O

ENJOY YOUR BED BRAINLETS

The GOP establishment and liberal Jews around Trump went after Moore and then went after Bannon's money sources.

Now he's trying to give the enemy of his enemy ammunition.

Full blown liberals hate Trumps' liberal Jews. Neocon Jews like Ben Shapiro and Bill Kristol don't like liberal Democratic Jews trying to switch party and move in on their turf.

So now he's trying to get them to fight each other or get Trump's people to back off in 2018.

Bannon is out campaigning to pro-Israel Jews that he's more hardcore on Israel.

/thread

Of course it's treason and we have rock solid proof deom Don Jr because Don Jr released his own correspondence preceding that meeting.

He was literally told this in the emails, this is a literal quote:

> This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Source:
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html

What happened next? The entire Trump team leadership went to the meeting: Manafort, Kushner, Don Jr. and met a bunch of Russian spies. Including a military intelligence guy. Obviously Trump knew what his entire campaign was up to.
And this is only one of many Russia connections.

go back to >>>/reddit/

Member when Sup Forums rode Bannon's dick like a roastie looking for child support? I member.

Bannon is the biggest self promoter and opportunist of the right. He's a cunt who ignorantly or arrogantly proclaimed himself to be a "Christian Zionist." That was a stupid oxymoron I couldn't stand. It would only do him justice if he were the one to actually go fight Israel's wars, not everyone else he says to go die in foreign land. Screw him, hey bannon if you see this, we know what you are coward.

Bannon is so ass-blasted about getting fired.

Public meltdown in 3..2..

Note carefully that the two Breitbart articles are neither confirming nor denying that Bannon said any of this; they're simply reporting that the book claims he did.

IF Bannon didn't really say these things, a denial by him would be pointless, mocked, ridiculed, and dismissed. IF he didn't say them, I'd expect proof that he didn't to come via some other path.

I'm watching to see whether or not that happens.

you realize huge population if not all of america is zionist christian? its called subversion

it happened post world war 2. much of christianity was 'replaced'. for 2,000 christianity has been 'antisemitic' and has referred to jews as the synagogue of satan

todays (((christians))) are fake christians.

liberal ones and the establishment GOP.

Roger Stone did claim that Bannon fell asleep at the wheel and let guys like Gary Cohn and Jared take Trump's ear. They influenced cabinet picks much more than he did.

Only guy on the MAGA squad to survive was Miller or something.

Bannon is an opportunist, a hypocrite, and scumbag. Also he was not talking about Trump: he was talking about Don Jr, Kushner, and whatever other faggots met with the Russians one time for 15 minutes at Trump Tower. Oh, how horrible.

Literally this. Roy Moore was Borked and everyone knows it. Notice that his 'accusers' immediately exited stage left after he was fraudulently defeated. Bannon is fully aware of this.

Meanwhile, Trump has gone turbo George W. Bush. And his latest tweeting includes the truly risible suggestion that DACA activists will 'fall in love' with him. WTF?

Now to be clear, Bannon's exact words were more measures and specific than the headline print. He rightly points out that for Don Jr, Jared, and their respective entourages to meet with a Russian (national) lawyer promising goodies on HRC, in Trump Tower, was braining numbingly stupid.

tldr: Trump had a chance to declare a state of emergency in his first few weeks. Arrest the pedos, traitors, etc. He did not do that. His administration became a run of the mill 'conservative' one: lil bit of bombing Assad, lil bit of tough talk for the base, and at the end of the day, hard to distinguish from a Jeb! presidency save for the frankly childish Tweet wars. (I supported Trump from July 2015. In before muh shill).

Most of the USA isn't even Christian anymore.

Most White Christians are ambivalent towards Israel. They're not fanatical supporters but they aren't hostile to it, either.

Being hostile to Israel entails favoring Arabs and Moslems. Historically, Europeans have never been pro-Muslim.

White Man has been at war with Islam for at least 1500 years.

trump has turned into bush over night. i have no idea who's in charge of his twitter. this is going to be a crazy year

even if impeached pence is even more zionist than trump so. i dont get it.

more wars for israel either way

anything Bannon and Trump do, whether it be opposing or aligned, is done with a multi-tiered strategy...tactical and strategic
so fucking nothing

literally shills arguing with shills
wtf is going on in this thread

I know that, I grew up in a Christian Zionist household and was pro Israeli. Then I grew up in the real world and know the truth. I despise them all, I broke out of it, it's tough for most people but it will make you angry and pissed.

>Bannon is arrogant and a Zionist
I agree with you dude. But where does that leave us? Bannon was the one voice in the inner circle that was positively against bombing Assad. Sy Hersh wrote that Trump was only talked out of a major bombing of Syria by military guys who presented the 60 cruise missile strike option. Trump knew it was all BS but did it anyway because he did not want to look 'weak like Obama.'

Bannon urged Trump not to do it. Indeed, he did and keeps bragging about it. Meanwhile, we have stepped up support for the literal communist Zionist Kurds -to say nothing of the kick off of this stupid color code style uprising in Iran.

So Bannon is not really our guy, but he frankly is much closer than what Trump has turned into.

Fake news

Yep. at this point it is either Donald can't sort it out and therefore some truth exists in what Bannon said. Or, he loses the rest of credibility. Can be also just another Fake News. You didn't see it on Breitbart after all.

well the jews have been at war with white people since the 1900s. communism left 150M people dead. cultural marxism is running rampant and destroying all of western civilization

muslims have no power. they are inbred and dont even realize the jew is the problem. they think 'whites' are balkanizing the middle east lmao

unless stopped the jews will destroy all of europe and all white countries and all white societies.

Breitbart is enough to confirm that Bannon indeed said some of this. In fact it is the only place I would believe in such matters.

BRING ON EMPEROR PENCE, ELIMINATOR OF LGBT+, REMOVAL OF NON-CHRISTIANS
Good job retards. You were afraid of a dictator but about to usher in a real one