REMINDER: IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

MOST OF YOU WILL DENY EVER SUPPORTED TRUMP.

TRUST ME YOU WILL.

Probably not

I supported GeeDubya until the patriot act and the founding of the department of homeland security. When did you start to deny Obama?

In the far future when I’m in heaven looking down at all the leftists in hell I will deny ever living on the same planet as them.

Youll get over it eventually OP, the last stages go by quickly

As an amerindian supremacist I bravely supported Trump cause I wanted to see america fall.

I haven't been disapointed.

Yea America has really fallen...

sage. to the end.

most of nu Sup Forums who bandwagoned during the elections weren't around long enough to know that Sup Forums used to be pro obama, and pro rand paul, and a host of other odd characters that have since fallen out of grace.

>Muh macroeconomic figures.

Their society it's being utterly destroyed.

Nothing would make me happy to support Clinton, so I can’t see any accuracy to your story. Ever.
>trust a shitpost with no facts
Thanks. I needed a laugh

>Sup Forums used to be pro obama
Wat

I too prefer my presidents to be Kenyan Muslims.

Oh no!! It’s the unassailable “wrong side of history” meme.
I feel utterly BTFO’d. I can’t even. I’m shuddering.

Fuck off you simpering cock sucker.

This is bullshit. No one has ever been pro obama not in 2008 and not 2012. Both times it was ron paul all the way or vermin supreme

I would never trust a man that doesn't know when to use commas.

Sage

>mfw

that was never true. Wtf are you talking about?

>pro obama
typical leaf shitposting. kys

Dont ever trust a leaf they have a habit of lying about everything

>muh figures that directly correlate to a countries economic growth
So your saying that doesn't count as evidence under your narrative?

Sup Forums was never pro-obama. nor was /new/. you're a fucking retard and a fucking leaf, no one here liked king nigger.

Sup Forums in 2008 loved obama, though, since they really hated bush. that ended as soon as they realised it was all the same shit, except with a niggger, then Sup Forums died with op wallst

>Sup Forums
>supported a nigger
absolutely leaf tier

>even Cuban man doesn’t want to be touched by a nigger

posting the US GDP and acting like that's an indicator of anything by itself is dumb.

Try taking a look at our national debt, or the U6 unemployment rate, or the level of the wealth and income inequality. Or the number of foreclosed homes vs the number of homeless. Or the fact that ONE IN TWO americans are living at or near the poverty line.

America is fucked. Trump is simply here to finish it off.

Soft Trump supporter, hard Hillary hater.

I didn't like any of the choices. I just want to see the world burn.

Probably. But only if the leftist seize power and I have to pretend not to dissent when their gestapo are rounding people up.

I supported James Webb even though I followed in fascination Trump's campaign from the very earliest beginning. No way in hell was he going to win. I think at his best maybe six per cent of the voting public even knew who he was despite his long term as professional politician and being a war hero to boot.

I can see race relations fine from here and they are taking a very dark turn.

The three letters have their hands full trying to divert, but if they don't go to war with another country soon, this will explode.

>putting faith into an election that seems suspect at best due to all opponents being political extremes

In public maybe but in my heart i will always know trump was right
Just like Hitler.

I used to be with Trump, but then (((they))) changed what ‘Trump’ was, and now what I’m with isn’t Trump. And what’s ‘Trump’ seems weird and scary to me. And it'll happen to you, Sup Forums.

nope

What will actually happen is Obama supporters will be embarrassed to admit they supported a literal kenyan muslim once Trump releases dirt on Obama

Why? Everyone already hates me for my opinion

I was actually the same. Loved Jim Webb, but then switched to trump immediately and now I think he's one of the greatest presidents we've ever had.

I still have to pretend to hate him due to societal pressure though

lol good luck with that
I have't even taken the sign out of my yard yet
gonna put the 2020 version right next to it

What you gonna say when hes re-elected faggot?

I honestly think Cruz would have done a better job of things if he ended up in office - but that's my opinion and I don't think it much worth speculating. At the end of the day we're all nuts and bolts waiting to be screwed.

somewhere in time and space
Mike Nelson and his robot pals
are caught in an endless chase
Pursued by a woman whose name is Pearl
an evil gal who wants to rule the world
She threw a few things in her purse
And in her rocketship she hunts him
all across the universe.

FOR MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3K

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
REPORT AND MOVE ON
>Sage goes in the Options field

How in the fuck is that being “destroyed”?Are you retarded?

Happened under Obama.

Nobody on Sup Forums "supports" Trump. He's just the candidate that causes the most butthurt, and has the best memes. The guy is a literal meme machine, everything he says is fucking golden.

He's a jackass, but if I was american I would vote for him twice if I could.

Are you saying he's actually going to invade Iran?

Oh my God you're a moron

Amazing after all this time they're still stuck on anger.

Well when the communist revolutionary guard of the United Peoples Democratic Republic of America is purging undesirables for wrong think, denial could be useful for survival.

That and bullets.

Maybe. I don't think Cruz would have punched back nearly enough, which is entertaining. Aside from that though Trump is getting a fuckload of things done and perhaps Cruz would had gotten that much done too but I'm not so sure...plus we wouldn't have this entertainment. Liberals would be losing their shit, but not nearly like they are now where it's at a point where they're collapsing on themselves and have no actual vision...just a FUCK DRUMPF saying the repeat over and over without actual arguments.

But yes, we're all fucked but I feel like we're less fucked under trump

>the United States is the entire world
Kys. I didn't even know who trump was until your shite-hole country made him your king

Yep. Just like they deny being alt right now.

Seriously? You newfags are sheer potato. That’s the definition of bait posting.
>see Canadian posts fishing for (((you)))s
>see Australia responding
>day ruined

Trump was a mistake.

I promise you that I will not. If you want to kill me for it, I still will not deny it.

>Rich people are making bank while people working three jobs are living in their cars
SUCCESS!!

>TRUST ME
Why?

So what you're saying is that the majority of rich people are non-jewish whites. Glad you could finally say it.

wrong.
join us or be on the losing side of history.
your choice

Trumpniggers are so fucking petty. All you worthless plebs do all day is see if you can dig dirt up on literally whos that nobody gives a shit about.

lol

This, I took refuge in /x and waited it out for like 5 fucking years before dumping it for /pol, now /pol feels a little like /b and its obvious all true anons went to cripplechan or something. Im just a lazy straggler. Really what I need is a break from brain dead 20 yr olds and boomerballsacks. Oh and a real happening would be nice. I think honestly that is the metric trump is a national success. Where are the happenings? He has it on lockdown.

>people working three jobs are living in their cars

Concern trolling from the unemployable NEET who lives with mom.

You will.

Sup Forums has always denied being alt right. A small minority wanted to use the term only because the optics of "white nationalism" are bad. But now it's a synonym for white nationalism so it doesn't matter.

Trump is based as fuck tho
he kill teh fat korean man and doesn't afraid of anything

It's important to call it out for bait posting because newfags will think he's serious.

So Obama and Bush fucked everything up but because things are recovering under Trump that means he's here to "finish it". Please fuck off and die.

k berniebro

cant wait to start stacking you faggots up like cordwood. Saged.

>Concern trolling
>Muh buzz words
This is how you spot a paid trump shill. You are literally unable to speak in anything but buzzwords.

He was elected as a huge fuck you to government, he's exactly what was promised, only better. Trump is nothing but a tool to something much greater than him.

In a not distant future OP will realize he is a faget. Trust me, it will.

To subtle my bad.

Big difference between being "based" and being a fucking ignorant, hubristic, narcissist that is easily triggered and manipulated by America's adversaries. What does that make you?

I don't trust faggots

So what you're saying is that now you're a cruzmissile?

the good old days

you guys remember "build the wall" and "who's going to pay for it?"

Absolutely not. I cannot bring myself to blindly trust anybody that actively pursues such heights of power.

Why deny it? Only a pathetic man denies mistakes, if they are indeed mistakes. Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

Ok. Keep us posted.

>exploiting your natural resources means your country is ruined

Texans would literally shoot you if you tried to take their oil away

I still like him.

The term alt-right warped from literally just being "the alternative right" i.e. the non-establishment right wing, to the white supremacist boogeyman that media always described it as.

Bannon always looked like a 5th wheel in these photo ops.

Your country clearly needs a fucking MAN in the office who doesn't take shit from other countries, you've been a fucking laughingstock ever since Obama came into office.
But hey what do i know, i'm just a white guy with oil money living in a tundra far away from any actual conflict :^)

I supported Perot, Clinton, Bush and Obama. I may regret those choices, but I haven't forgotten them - and I won't deny it either.

no fucking way anybody but Trump could have accomplished half this shit. We got the shitposter in chief who buttfucked the swamp while making the economy his bitch and btfo lefties multiple times a day. its glorious.

I'm amazed, your post has convinced me you're not a shitposter but an honest libtard come here to scream that tax cuts aren't tax cuts if the rich also get a cut and that Trump is terrible because reasons. I'm also convinced that you're a woman because men don't post like that. But maybe you're just a numale.

The right has always been racist. The only falsehood in the "alt" right is that there was actually anything "alternative" about it. Aside from being libertines who loved drugs and hookers openly, instead of behind closed doors, there was no difference at all.

Why would I? I'm not a faggot or coward.

>I still like him.

Same here.

Im not afraid to be honest should my opinion change but so far so good.

Also keep in mind that his legislative agenda makes a lot more sense than Obama's did, showing that he has a better grasp of what he should pursue in his term as president and what he should ignore. Also he's been able to pass major legislation with a weaker majority a lot faster by showing his party that he isn't a guy they can just give the run-around to, unlike Obama who constantly took shit from older more experienced senators who dragged their feet for months despite having a huge majority.

You're both if you support the dotard.

>K-k-keep muh world small, da-daddy! Please!

If he starts pulling us into unnecessary foreign wars then yes

Kike subvert

I understand. You just got shit for brains.

I'm not arguing that hasn't happened.

back to r/politics. NOW.