One Piece 861

Best girl will BTFO Luffy and Luffycucks soon!

Leave katakuri to me

I want to cum! Cum in big mommy! Big mommy!

>best girl

are you saying carrot's a traitor?

Is mother caramel Big Mom from the past?

>these hands are for cooking
>smokes

Was this the best fight ever in the animu?

No, Bonney

Bonney is big mom from the past?

She's obviously the granny with weevil.
Weevil is also big mom's son, screenshot this.

Best Strawhat

dis

Does Zou getting fucked up by Jack count as a backstory to her story like Robin, Usopp, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Franky, Brook, and Chopper? Hell even Jinbe has one.

If not, then she's not a new nakama.

doesn't mean she won't get one later, Robin didn't get one until enies' lobby

We'll find out the reason we dont see any rabbit family around.
Protip: Jack raped them to death with his 20 foot mammoth dong

I wish idiots would stop theorizing connections that would serve literally no purpose

Like what would be the point of making her the same person as Mother Carmel

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

THE god usopp

When will Law officially tag along like Barto? There's got to be a point where he just realizes that Luffy will achieve more than him similar to how Ace couldn't get over whitebeard.

They made him too OP in the doctor world. He should have just been the surgeon with Chopper being the general doctor. When I first read punk hazard I thought his crew would be dead and he would join the SH.

Keep this fucktarded shit on Reddit please, this is as bad and illogical as that time retards thought some random coliseum fighter in Dressrosa was Kaido

As if a lil' shitchiji like you can possibly do anything.

pls stop

>it must be Bonney

Overrated garbage

Can we agree that crocodile is the best nakama?

Only if you agree that he was never a woman considering the "secret" in question was relating to how they deal with him if he attacked after being let out of his cell

Crocodile's was better

sogEMPEROR

Why Daifuku and Oven looking like pre- and post-timeskip Franky?

They look nothing like each other lol
>HURR DURR ITS OLD WOMEN WITH SQUARE CHIN xDDD

Are you actually autistic?

recycled designs

One has unnaturally thicr fore-arms, the other has big round shoulders.

She doesn't look anything like Bonney. This meme has to die

So you really, glad you can admit it at least

>So you really,
No do the meme has

So I guess the admirals must be related because they have long legs and Whitebeard MUST BE related to Moria since they have similar heights

Kaidou is obviously going to finish what Jack started.

>why these characters look alike?
>lmao wtf are you retarded they aren't related

Is Kaido from the same place as Oars?

So what happened between Miss Bakkin (aka Mother Carmel) and Big Mom?

>wears the same dress two days in a row, with the second day being to her own daughter's wedding ceremony

How could she ever be a best girl?

Big Mom's crew is definitely the best crew to join if I were to become a Pirate in the OPverse. Top tier Boss, Top tier commanders; they're literally perfect.

Pudding next nakama!

When did I ever say anything about them all being related. I just said that Oven's fore-arms remind me of Franky's pre time-skip design, and that Daifuku's shoulders remind me of Franky's post time-skip design. Read a bit more slowly next time.

SaNami confirmed

>t. speedreader

I'm just noticing now that mother Caramel is wearing a habit which I suppose would make her a mother Theresa analogue of some sort. A holy mother as opposed to a literal mother.

I'm going to take a massive liberty here and assume Big Mom was an orphan and Caramel was a nun that was in charge of her orphanage. BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

>calls others speedreader
>doesn't realize Jack and Weevile are blonde

When is my boy Gin coming back as Sanji's right hand man?

Inb4 tards start saying Katakuri is Gin

He died 2 years ago

Man, I hope ODA has something nice planned for Wano. Having the crew separated to god knows WHERE has gotten pretty old and MY dick is ready for the crew to be whole again to fuck shit up. I'm also tied of this NIGGA Sanji being the fool of the crew, hopefully after this is all done he'll be back to being ZORO's rival and tsundere bro.

Now this is advanced shit-posting. This guy been on a roll recently.

This is some next level shit

I want to ______ the bunny.

retards on orojackson already did

Wew

Get rid of

I'll never understand people's obsession with Gin coming back. Because Sanji said they'll meet on the Grand Line? Is that really it? He's not even an interesting character plot, ability, or design wise.

eat

stud math with

>soon

you mean next week

try and teach differential equations to

teach me first I got finals in a couple weeks

Sure, what are you having problems with?

They acted the same way with Wiper and Paulie. Idiots really love mundane secondary characters for some reason. Look at all the people who legitimately think Pedro has a better chance at joining the crew than Carrot.

No obsession. I would just rather have him fighting alongside the straw hats during a big war as opposed to the random fodder that is currently making up the straw hat grand fleet.

He was just a shitty version of Bellamy with no DF and died nameless from poison that wouldn't even give Luffy a runny nose these days

So is Bakkin

Garuchu

Gin is going to be the new shichibukai.

lol you talk about people randomly liking Gin for no reason but you randomly disliking him is even weirder

Not the same guy you originally responded to, just putting in my two cents

>implying

I was not the same guy the guy I responded to originaly responded to either

anyway, how is Gin a "shitty version of Bellamy" and how the hell is that even possible?

I guess I forgot when he left with Kreig that he wasn't still loyal to him the way Bellamy was with Doflamingo. I retract my comparison, but still say hes dead

>Oda
>killing irrelevant named characters

I really wouldn't say she doesn't look anything like Bonney, they're more alike than this shit but yeah, all these meme's need to die.

Corgi was an irrelevant named character and he died of poison too

my main problem with this is the timeline, big mom was around for rogers era, so any mother figure she would have had would have to have been around forever, where would bonney be for years and years until she finally debuted at the same time as the other supernovas?

Isn't this week break week?

I have no idea who Corgi is but wiki says he's alive

Jesus Christ these dog name people, sorry I meant Yorkie

Imagine fucking Bonney while she constantly shifts between loli and cake on your dick

the rumbar captain died to a disease, not poison

flashbacks don't count, Oda's ruthless when it comes those

you could bring up those guards that died fighting Crocodile but either way I don't Gin dying just like Pell didn't die

She was laying low and timed her arrival on Sabaody intentionally

>laying low
>for more than 50 years
>while some other faggot became the pirate king

how deep will Usopp go once he gets back to his home village?

The gorosei had her locked up until she intentionally timed her escape to arrive on Sabaody.

>locked up but not dead
I truly want to know why you would think this would be.

>Bonney has a cake boat and age fruit
>Big Mom has a cake boat and is old as fuck
>not related

I'm not even a fan of this shit theory, but jesus dude
Do you even read this series? Did you forget fucking AKAINU saying he was glad she was unharmed when he came to get her after Blackbeard caught her?

1) sex slave
and 2) age shenanigans

I don't think it's plausible theory either, I think Mother Caramel is completely new to the series. That being said, what we've seen of Bonney's fruit brings the possibility of avoiding death from old age, which would explain her being around for a long time. Where she would have been during that time would be somthing to do with the government, due to Akainu's words to Bonney upon meeting her.

Ahh yes, She is being locked up now, so she must have been locked up for 50 years prior to this. You don't think this sounds the slightest bit retarded? The longer you have to lock someone up the less likely that just killing them is a worse option.

Imagine her trolling you during sex, jumping from young to old.