God tier Antagonists

post them

hard mode: the hero never manages to beat them

Dude was fucking scary and Ginga had to use his best move three times and a whole dog army to put him finally down.

He was a bro, and his boys were bros.

This guy was great. Even though he was one of those "might makes right" sword fetishists he was far and away the smartest character in the show. Cockblocked that thief at every single juncture and even though he was outmatched physically he was such a huge asshole that he won in the end.

Vape wizard got completely blown the fuck out. You could practically hear him reeeee'ing across the planar dimension that a human would be so petty and spiteful he would doom the planet instead of admitting being wrong. It was fantastic and a deeply human moment. One of the many reasons the show was so good desu.

get this chinese bullshit outta here

As a character he was such an insufferably smarmy "lol I'm perfect" faggot type villain that the more you see him the more you think "holy shit I hate this prick so much nothing short of a pole being rammed up his asshole until he dies will be sufficiently satisfying" and, well, would you take a look at how all that panned out.
In this regard, that we were given an expectation slowly built up to and ultimately delivered upon in the most wonderful way possible, yes I would agree he was a 10/10 antagonist.

Fucking this. I can't wait for his comeback, kicking the behinds of both Homura and Madoka, and conquering the law of cycles.

>godtier
>dio

>I'm not one of those usual talking sidekick candy-asses
>I could break those goddesses in two... with my bare hands!
>Don't fuck with this Incubator!

stfu leaf. It actually one of the few good stories the chinks produced.

Stay mad /am/

>spoiler
ez

It really should've ended after the fight with Tian though, felt like it got dragged on for too long with the bald dude and his chair

Mr Burns on steroids

>mary sue
>tumblr

Males can't be mary sues retard.

step aside boys

He's actually a pretty decent guy.

Nah, he was above average at best.

Meanwhile this motherfucker

try hard

this

>calling Griffith a try hard
fuck off, Rickert