Whose stupid idea was this?

Whose stupid idea was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt's_New_Model_Revolving_rifle
youtube.com/watch?v=KtZKPjhBWyo
youtube.com/watch?v=cbKDkOAi6Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That world unfortunately had its women's suffrage movement and rise of feminism much earlier than in our world.

>republic talks shit gets hit
>retards think empire is bad guys

What? No, I'm referring to that gun.

Cute

shirou's daughteru

Holy shit it's Joker's revolver

The anime's been pretty accurate with its tanks, planes, and guns, have faith in NUT

Looking back on the series, NUT had more opportunities to use the second ed. They could have kept it running after the V1 launch and blended it into the credits like Jojo and episode 11 could've used it.

Is that bolt action? It looks like a long barreled revolver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt's_New_Model_Revolving_rifle

The last shenki has been subbed. youtube.com/watch?v=KtZKPjhBWyo

If that's what it looks like to you then that's what it is retard. 'This looks like some oldie bolt action rifle, but its too weird so it can't possibly exist!'

Thanks.
I still feel that it's stupid.

it popped up in some other anime and the /k/ guys said they're impractical but are a thing

>On occasion Colt rifles discharged all their rounds at once, endangering the shooter
>the revolving cylinder design also tended to spray lead splinters into the wrist and hand of the user

Hahaha oh wow.

>Tanya would like to meet someone who takes interest in her

Tanya is not for lewd, why would you do this? Stop.

Revolving rifles exist, though.

Any of the dialogue between the nazi higher ranks is cringeworthy. It's like a child trying to sound like an adult.

>nazi

Nazi?

It's a thing.
Here the exact thing
youtube.com/watch?v=cbKDkOAi6Mo

is there a copypasta or compilation of the tanks, ships, and bombers that were in this show?

All Rerugen has to do is make the first move and he's in, is what I'm getting out of this.

I FUCKING KNEW that would be a Forgottten Weapons link before I even checked it.

All I remember was compilation of firearms, artillery guns and equipment used in the show.
Everything was very accurate with one little exception of not!Swedes using Garand rifles.

It can't be helped.

The English also use Garand rifles. I guess they ran out of semi-automatics to use as references.

It makes me wonder if the Americans are going them as well, or if they'll have them use something absurd like lever actions or those revolving rifles. I also hope the Russians use something different, since they have a plethora of weapons o choose from.

I wonder if anyone was retarded enough to change the stock for a pistol one and saw the barrel off.

I'm hoping that Russkies will use Fedorov Avtomats.
And Americans could use Johnson rifle for example? But something like BAR is more likely.

>no more Shenki

>I'm hoping that Russkies will use Fedorov Avtomats.
My bet on PPSh.

Did we already see the russian flying devices?

Nope. Russian and American flying gear is a mystery to us.

>The Russians all use pancake rifles

I really want to believe, especially because there is precedent for "magical" transportation that's like it in slavic mythology with Baba Yaga here who flies in an oversized mortar.

>russian mages will fly like Baba Yaga, only in military mortars
Make this happen, NUT, I beg you.

>Implying there will be Season 2

DANYA BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?

fuck danya and fuck the empire people.

Shut up

Youjo Senki - The End

What's Sanzai X's endgame?

Picture related, but with less nudity and fish.

K-Kissu!!!

Volume 2 Chapter 2 coming out in 12 hours

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Tanya x Rerugen is endgame OTP. Their interaction is always superior to anything else. Tanya should accept that is not gay if balls don't touch and have a happy family with Rerugen

aren't revolvers mechanically simpler and more reliable than reloading mechanisms that use springs? I could see why they would be popular when gun technology was in it's infancy.

That gun is just too long and unwieldy

the butt looks like it's too close to the trigger, but the barrel is long because it's a rifle. just because your used to seeing revolvers as pistols doesn't mean that's the only application for them.

Balls will be touching when when her sizable tits give Rerugen a most deserved paizuri. How will it not be gay then?

Awwwww shit nigga

There will be a season 2 right?

Aren't rifle rounds too long/heavy for revolvers?

There are some unusual "rounds" for "revolvers", user. Now go post this in /k/ and watch them get an aneurysm.

'revolver' is just the mechanism that puts the bullet behind the firing pin. I don't see why you'd think a bullet would be too big, just make the cylinder bigger.

Don't you need to rotate the cylinder by the pull of your finger? A heavy cylinder would make it unwieldy.

You mean this entire series?

TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH

Also fuck this author in particular for ruining an otherwise good loli by making her a sekai reincarnation of a male.

No straight male lolicon is going to be attracted to Tanya because shes the mental equivalent of a transsexual.

Historically the rifles were very unpopular. They WERE rather unwieldy, but it had more to do with them being a black powder firearm at a time where everyone was transitioning to smokeless.

And don't fall for the revolver=reliable meme. They actually are a more complicated mechanism compared to today's semi auto pistols. They've just been perfected for the most part.

That only makes it better, women's minds are untrustworthy.

my reaction to final episode: What's this? Loli Hitler is evolving! Loli Hitler became Loli Rommel!

>No straight male lolicon is going to be attracted to Tanya because shes the mental equivalent of a transsexual.
Implying implications.

Also, you lack training.

wait one second I have /k/ on the line

so how RUTHLESS and CUNNING is the main loli anyway? is she on lelouch's wavelength? honestly just looks like an unenjoyable show past the MC being a loli.

took me a bit to get what you were asking.
though a longer barrel allows the bullet to take advantage of more powder the bullet caliber and weight don't necessarily change. and the additional weight isn't going to be significant over ~6 bullets
the weight of the cylinder you're spinning towards the pin is counter balanced by the dropping weight on the other side.

>They actually are a more complicated mechanism compared to today's semi auto pistols
really? I'd assume a machine you can make entirely(?) with cast molded parts would be easier to mass produce and maintain over something with springs and sliding parts. at least with the metal working technology of the time.

MC gives ZERO loli vibes. The show is grimdark as a Caiphas Caine Warhammer 40k novel. If you are here for your pedophile tendencies, go away, this is not for you.

>grimdark
>40k

>Warhammer 40k
>Grimdark

>anti-loli
>thinks this show is grimdark

Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with you people?

None of you retards ever read a Caiphas Cain novel I take it. If you had, you would know exactly what I was getting at.

Also:

- Shooting civilians
- Wholesale slaughter
- Point blank full auto
- Child soldiers
- Fucking WWI

Not grimdark?

I'm curious, what would be your definition of grimdark?

Settings like that are difficult to classify. You can go from the gulags in Russia to the depravity of ancient Rome.

>you would know exactly what I was getting at

You mean trying too hard?

Explain how this show is a bright, funny and family friendly aimed at children.

Apparently the one in charge of youjo senki twitter account tweeted his personal granblue screenshot by mistake.

Post screenshot.

>Sup Forums goes on a trip to Sup Forums

This user is right in a way. The reason women's suffrage became a thing was because women volunteered for working in armaments and building to replace the men who had to go to war.

If the women in this world had to join the workforce that much early, that means the situation for not!WW1 was truly dire.

Explode.

Caiphas Kaine is just Flashman, set in the 40k universe. It's the least grimdark thing to ever come out of 40k.

Is Tanya canonically ugly? Compared to her she seems so.

>mistake

Tanya is canonically doll-like (per Rerugen) and vampire-like (per Visha).

>tfw the strongest mages in the world are also women
Really makes me think

Rudensdorf > Zettour > Grantz = Koenig > Weiss > Neuman = Rerugen >> shit >> Schugel-hakase

Is Youjo Senki the Heart of Darkness of anime?

I don't see many AfricanBrothers in Youjo Senki.

I would actually argue that it will go the opposite way.

All squadmates survive sniper ambush.

Grimdark.

All named ones do. Casualties are what the red shirts are for. Remember the heavy casualties they sustained during the Rhine theater? They lost 1/3 of their mages.

>aren't revolvers mechanically simpler and more reliable than reloading mechanisms that use springs? I could see why they would be popular when gun technology was in it's infancy.
SeeThe issue with the cylinder gap burning the shooter's arm was a problem that was never truly solved. There was a few examples that tried to close the cylinder gap mechanically, but the added complexity meant you are better off with a regular rifle mechanism instead.

I thought, for once, Germany can win in a fictional story. But no, it's never going to happen because germans that fought in world wars are all evil fucks who don't deserve happiness.

>I thought, for once, Germany can win in a fictional story. But no, it's never going to happen because germans that fought in world wars are all evil fucks who don't deserve happiness.
God is literally working against them user. You can't blame them for losing.

You don't need niggers to recreate Heart of Darkness, but Tanya is now in Algeria so you'll see a lot of blacks very soon.

Tanya getting BLACKED when?