This charity raises money to teach kids Judaism

People donate their cars and they get sold. The proceeds go towards teaching kids how to be kikes. Basically, they swindle cars off goyim so they can raise money to teach kids how to swindle more goyim.

kars4kids.org/en-ca/charity/

Kars-4-Kikes

most annoying commercial on the radio

1. Proof pls
2. Better a Jew than a racist with a micropenis - by millions of lightyears
3. If they were a scam, then I wouldn't have donated my Camry last year after getting a new car

I have no words.

There's lots of charities that take peoples old cars and sell them for money. It's common because lots of people have old cars that aren't worth the hassle of selling. Nobody is giving their nice car, theyre getting a tax writeoff

This one just happens to be to benefit jewish kids

And it's tax deductible.

Ur dum

Kars 4 Yids

What bothers me about this is that the commercial just says kids, nothing about a particular group. I'm pretty sure it even says "kids in need" which is pretty general. Why is the misdirection necessary?
>Memeflag & avatar
These are the shills they warned us about.

All charities launder money for Jews.
All of them
If you are going to show me one that's against Jews I bet there is a Jew fund run by a Jew bank behind it.
Example: TIDES Foundation, it pays for the STOPBARRIK.com website that hates on poor old barrick gold a Peter Munk, Brian Mulroney and George Soros company, but also takes charitable donations from Peter Munk and Co. so that the taxes are never paid and they can get useful idiots from the website members.

Better yet, the Stop Aids and Tuberculosis Global Fund that the Rothschild's personally use for Project (Red), another great way to launder all that stolen money through bogus bonds, something Adnan Sakli was killed trying to reverse.
Fuck All Masonic Jews

I donated my piece of shit Volvo last year and got a decent tax deduction.

Saw on the link that they only support Jewish kids, but of course they don’t tell you that in the homepage. My fucking dad gave my Mercedes to them; I told him to give it to NPR but he said he didn’t want it going to those “commies”. Actually looking forward to telling him next time I see him that he fell for Jewish tricks (he’s Catholic) and seeing him get all mad about it.

Nothing wrong with learning about Judaism, you see that's the problem with a good lot of you. You just entirely discriminate against an entire base of knowledge just because of your own bias, and that actually makes you stupider, rather had you been unbiased and at least committed yourself to simply learning, or at least learning about what you perceive as an opposite, or enemy,

These kikes try to trick good willed whites into donating to children and keep the money for themselves. I actually think this is good because it redpills people on the JQ. Just need to get the info out

Except they never tell you anything other than it's for kids, they don't tell you it's SPECIFICALLY for Heeby Kikeburger kids only.

Promoted on strictly Jewish and Mormon owned media (radio/tv/print) so don't act completely surprised when Kikes and their WASP slaves run tax fraud for scrap money to teach intercity soygoyim their place in the world.

See:
>Bonneville media

14 88 Stars for yids
Gas the kikes today!

Fuck off JIDF member

1877cars4Yids

I have a throwing star in the shape of davids star im going to throw at all Nazis , i can take you all down in 10 seconds, im trained in Israeli Martial arts

All charities benefit kikes. Never give anything away, duh.

Rothschilds are deeply intermixed with European aristocratic lines, the cream of Europe.

I hated hearing this shit when listening to talk radio. I always wondered whether it was called "Kars-4-Kids" to appeal to those easily who were emotionally manipulated with the 'kid' factor despite kids can't drive until they're 16. It's no surprise that Jews were behind this.