The left can't me-

>the left can't me-
Jesus Christ how pathetic. The President of the United States literally used the "muh dick" argument. What an incredible statesman!

No he said he had more nukes.... Which is true...

Unless i didn't see the tweet where he talks about his dock, mind posting it?

The left can't meme. And you can't get d0bs.

Literally the only thing that the left can do is insult people's dicks. I wouldn't call that memeing

He said his nuke button is bigger.
Is the button bigger, or are his hands just tiny?

>t. microdick

Nice meme friend :^) i guess the left really can meme after all

>posts kike memes
You do realize ALL of Trump's senior advisors are kikes, right?

Swallow your own redpill, faggot.

oh man, this is some high quality sage

Imagine hating yourself this much. I'm baffled how people like this don't neck themselves instantly. What the hell keeps them going?

>enemies are advancing on all sides
>about to he hanged for war crimes
>destroy all the evidence
What about this seems farfetched?

>fellow white people

>some hateful leftwing soyboy actually commissioned this "art" and paid for it with their mums credit card

RENT FREE

>What the hell keeps them going?
Subversion. These are the kinds of people advising the POTUS at this very moment.

>mom's credit card
>The Jew Yorker
They have much deeper pockets than you, faggot

...adults talking about nuclear weapons ≠ juvenile dick measure contests. It is not that the left can't meme: it is that the lefties live in a fantasy world very different from the real deal.

What is the deal with the left and dick sizes?

I noticed this decades ago about the myth white guys that sports cars do it to make for a small penis.

Now the left is going on about small hands and measuring dicks lol.

Just bizarre

Why didn't they destroy the memos and supplemental documents then?

they think they are doing something positive that is what keeps them going, they are so brainwashed that they think hating themselves will makeup for "sins" of their race. it's a rather pathetic existence

no one is as close to insecurity as lefties, people use what hurts them and inflict it on others. Classic bullying, and when no one responds and they still don't get the attention they crave they'll break down.

most gays are lefties and care so much about dick sizes. It could be considered bodyshaming, something lefties hate but is ok when is someone they don't like

Is being gay wrong?

>the virgin tape measure
>the chad yardstick

SMALL PEEPEE XD

this exactly, its really sad

it isnt his dick, it's our dick. he didn't build the nukes. read a book, nigger.

i don't get it, why lefties make fun of someone being gay while at the same time condemns homophobia?

*facepalm*

the idea of trump being gay isn't the joke. the joke is that two world leaders are engaged in behaviour that's more in line with two men obsessed with each other's dick size.

yes, this implies they're gay, but the suggestion of trump and kim being gay isn't the punchline.

>with two men obsessed with each other's dick size.
isn't that was always lead men to compete each other? building the tallest towers and such?

s

>isn't that was always lead men to compete each other? building the tallest towers and such?

yes.

now, juxtaposition that thought (the thought of amazing and wonderful things being built) with the image of kim and trump causing immense destruction by nuclear war.

THAT'S the joke.

>or are his hands just tiny
It's amazing this is still said by people unironically as if it means anything.

>"Literally"
Back you go

This is true. What I can't figure out is if they are praising them for having tiny dicks or making fun of them. Pic Related is a Leftist. I can't imagine he sees many giant penises.

MSM Determined What Leftist Memes Will Look Like In 2017 (And It's Beautiful)

>making fun of a man for his penis size
It's just one of many feminine tactics used to keep the common man (the backbone of civilization) in line. Keep men mindlessly subsidizing the nanny state.

>day 492 of trump's dick living RENT FREE in lefty heads

What does it matter when we all know it's true? If you were to compare a body of water to the nuclear bomb situation, North Korea would be a glass of water and the United States would be a lake. Nothing Trump said was anything related to muh dick. He just spoke the truth plainly and simply, while at the same time pointing out what a ridiculously stupid comment came made. The whole muh dick thing is just what the left fixates on because they're constantly thinking of dicks.

>Leftists
>Bodyshaming is bad, mmkay
>Also Leftists
>Haha Trump is orange and has a tiny dick

Just another constant example of how full of shit they are with their self-righteous moral posturing. Never let them fool you

Now aren't you just stooping to his level of childish dick jokes?