youtu.be/h6vf1YEUwOY
>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-gyZ35074k
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/fusion-gps-tries-and-fails-to-distance-themselves-from-fbi-fisa-origin/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
youtube.com/watch?v=y32ejtuxSjM
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/book-steve-bannon-calls-kushner-manafort-don-jr-trump-tower-meeting-russians-treasonous/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8WL621uGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh oh.. Poor Drumpfie has lost it.

>a source telepathically familiar with the air particles ejected by the vocal chords of people in a room 600 miles away

One comment from Twitter suggests, “Not a good picture of Drumpf. Looks like he’s wearing a fat suit.”

Then there were others who admitted that Trump looks to have gained a substantial amount of weight, but they were also willing to find an excuse for this.

Another Twitter user wrote, “Boy, has he packed on the pounds! Stress eating, I’m thinking.”

From being called a “Macy’s float” to a comment about a “photoshop fail,” Donald Trump is being raked over the coals for seemingly gaining weight throughout his first year in office.

However, not everyone is ready to throw stones at the way Trump looks today. Comments seem to be coming from two separate camps on the issue of Trump’s weight. The first one is seen in the rather nasty tweets about the way he looked over the holidays, but the other camp seems to be more concerned with his health.

An article from Mic suggests that Donald Trump should stop his excessive Diet Coke consumption only for the sake of his health. While it is a beverage that holds little to no calories, after it was reported by the New York Times that he drinks up to 12 a day, supporters of the President became concerned. The Mic quotes a study published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, which is discussed in Scientific America. This study links diet soda with weight gain in older folks.

>Drumpf BTFO

Who else /bitcoins/ here?

Reminder that "America First" = Isolationism

As long as Trump continues these wars in the ME, he's benefitting his supposed enemies, i.e. neocons, deep state, AIPAC, etc.

>slaughters your military and starts a civil war because you infringed on the peoples rights

NEW
Tonight is crucial!

being a journalist these days must be so easy, just make shit up and say "my sources told me this"

#EndFatShaming

maga

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=i-gyZ35074k

more 24/7 screeching about russia soon

>give Bannon free reign in your campaign
>pull off one of the greatest political upsets in history
>literally destroy both the Bush and Clinton dynasties, probably for good
>Bannon gets cocky, starts wanting credit for everything, ends up fucking the Alabama race
What a little girl. Trump should be pissed.

>implying isolationism is bad
Fuck imports, burritos and kebab isn't worth becoming third world

I swear if anyone replies to Johnny Rebel and his fake tweets I'm going to lose my mind.

>Dworkin
Opinion discarded

Today is the deadline for the FBI/DOJ to turn over their Russia investigation FISA applications. Bannon story is damage control to counter that. Stay off wedge issues and drag the narrative back to the FISA warrants.

>Fusion GPS Tries, and Fails, To Distance Themselves From FBI FISA Origin…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/03/fusion-gps-tries-and-fails-to-distance-themselves-from-fbi-fisa-origin/

Another date to mark on your calendar is January 15th. The IG report on the investigation is set to drop then. (((They))) will probably have another "bombshell" story and shill storm ready for then too.

>Loses war due to poor manufacturing, lower population, and Sherman taking a summer trip to the sea

Just a reminder they always project.

Hello Bong.

>citing Twitter trolls as public opinion

I'm saying Isolationism is agood, however Trump currently isn't being an isolationist/non-interventionist, which means he's going against his "America First" motto.

yeah what is going on, why did bannon accuse don jr of TREASON? considering trump is jewed, I think I'm on team bannon

youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

Sherman only burned down the city of Jackson too early. That's my only beef with him. I just want to be free of my capital.

Again, Dwarfshit has no sources or intel on anything.

>Ann Coulter wants a Wall?!?! What a dumb, barren-womb nigger lover
*posts picture of Ann with JJ Walker (that means they fucked)*

A-Are they still here?

Are they still falling?

Oh okay makes sense
Fuck the proxy wars anyway, we should have a strong military, but the military should be to protect ourselves, not faggot shit like fight in Mudshitstan's Civil War because Israel wants the oil

>Loses war
do you call post war america a win?

Asian dick shaming the great banter. Love me some trump tweets. MAGA

He is distracting from the real news drop later today.

They even collude with Bulgarian women. Just how deep are the democrats in the pockets of the Slavs?

>the anti-Bannon shills will unironically believe a “sources say” story because they still have a crush on Michelle Fields.

Given the obesity rates of Mexicans, I give them a couple weeks before they're actually in danger of starvation.

>hunger strike until the impossible happens
on no that sucks i hope they dont starve

Nah I was just memeing. Made like +33% today.

>illegals on hunger strike

so who let the namefag garbage shill in here anyway

Tiff is best girl.

Maybe someday the ghosts of Sherman and his boys will rise to re-enact their deeds

DRUMPF

Did you make that Skeletor? It's awesome

>make America >90% White again
>obesity rates suddenly drop by 50%

STEVE "Dirt Bag" BANNON is FAKE NEWS
>OUT
>OUT
>OUT

Someone post that pic of the Mexican house with racks of chips and junk food like a bodega.

Trump is the funniest President.

> people close to Trump have said
> There are rumors going around saying that
> we heard from sources about Trump
> Someone close to a person close to Trump said
> Our resident psychic predicts Trumps next move
> We finished todays entrails readings, and the outlook looks bleak for Trump
> Yesterday we saw a flashlight blinking in morse code from the white house, the message is grim for the Trump movement.
> After communing with the spirits, we received dreadful news that will finally end Drumpf
> We found damning evidence against Trump on credible news sources. FanFiction.com is in the process of transfering them for investigation.
> My 4 year old son has new insight and it spells the end for the Trump administration

>Pink wojak skeletor

This explains gears of war judgment

>BUY MY FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=y32ejtuxSjM

>ywn be Barron being given a bath by Tiff
>ywn be Tiff giving Barron a bath

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/book-steve-bannon-calls-kushner-manafort-don-jr-trump-tower-meeting-russians-treasonous/#disqus_thread

Kikebart's readers are pissed off at Bannon. Bannon royally fucked up

Another day, another controversy. It's great watching this shitshow of a president from the comfort of my country, and I'm certain most non-Americans feel the same.

Turner Diaries when?

Better destroy California too.

Yes because the nation was preserved and I’d still rather live in modern America over any other country

If only somebody could put a stop to the witch hunt? Oh nvm, I got my extra $800 back in taxes. I’m a happy camper. I’m gonna use it to buy my grandson a sex change operation before he gets gay married!

Ivanka confirmed fat

We can only hope, although the Salt reduction may hurt them a fair chunk

Nah it''s not mine but I actually made the original pink wojak for Sup Forums. I heard from an user here that it caught on at /biz/, which got me into crypto.

pic rel is the highest resolution you can find it in

Hes been here defending mr blue alabamas honor for a month now

How much can 10K being removed do?

When did workplace gossip become a credible news source?

>literal garbage drinking garbage

>reminder the bannon story is to distract from nunes getting closer

oh shit. they might start holding their breath next!

Why did the fires have to die down?

>we got quadruple hearsay about this Papodoupolus guy
>lets get FISAs on Carter Page and Manafort

Did they really think this would fly?

Every narrative of theirs follows a cycle, they trot it out and then it disappears for a few months and then it comes back again. This time it's
>TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLE IS FURIOUS AND THEY'RE ALL RED-FACED AND SHOUTING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS (ALSO THEY'RE SCARED)

When will you get over the airfield bombing, crusader shitter?

10k remains you cannot deduct more then 10k

There are more Cryptocurrencies that are worth investing in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8WL621uGM

>/btg/ with Burgerfalg
Wait, is this copycat or did Eva move back to US?

when trump derangement struct half the country

Why are liberals so hypocritical? "Uhh don't judge me because I'm fat, you fat bastard Trump why don't you lose some weight"

>I help lead #TheResistance

Faggot larper

Actually I’ve been here since /btg/ was /ptg/. I was even here during the faraway time of Nov 2017 when everybody here loved Moore.

It’s not 10k removed, it’s UP to 10k can be removed

he didnt make judgement but he made lawbreakers

>lgbt inclusive history
what does that even mean? there will be 2 pages near the end about gay marriage passing with a giant picture of obongo? A chapter about aids?

Because Satan loves Commieforina.

They make the rules, but only you have to follow them though.

Eva's still in Poland

Our as well. It amazes me how many people don't realise most of their opinions aren't even their own, they just parrot what they hear

holy fuck thats even worse

>I got my extra $800 back in taxes
tax cuts also mean uplifting workers
>jobs are going boom, and if you don't upgrade yourself it's you own fault, poorfag

>One comment from Twitter suggests
"Journalists" using random nobodies on twitter as a source will never not be funny.

He came home. We didn't even throw him a party. Don't worry he'll go back to Chicago where most Poles live in.

some guy told me that another guy know that someone was told by hillary to kill seth rich
ARREST HER! but ironically