Its all fun and memes until you tweet this

I fought in the meme war...

I helped get the chaos candidate elected Trump...

but I didnt actually think he would be like this. like what the fuck?
threatening nuclear war over twitter? hes gonna get us all killed for fucks sake.

I think we fucked up electing trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You aren’t capable of knowing how much i’d fucking love nuclear war.

>we
you didn't do shit nigger

you're pretty much retarded for wanting nuclear war.

>concern trolling
get off the fucking board

trump is (and always was) the chaos candidate

.....Sup Forums is an agent of chaos.

Oh and you know the thing about chaos ?
Its bare.

shut up homo. you're a day late. you're afraid of war pussy? kim is on a suicide mission

>does S A G E go in all fields?
yes

you are actually fucking retarded. so you are saying you are ok with me being at risk of dying?

One way or another, this thread is nothing but a shitty LARP.

Fuck off

sage

Fuck off pussy.

agreed

Yes

Are you retarded?

Kimmy has 1 nuke, you will never be hit by it.

THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME DRUMPFTARDS. THIS IS A FUCKING POSSIBLE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
>THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME DRUMPFTARDS. THIS IS A FUCKING POSSIBLE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME DRUMPFTARDS. THIS IS A FUCKING POSSIBLE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!
>THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME DRUMPFTARDS. THIS IS A FUCKING POSSIBLE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

Admit it, you are just upset your icon Kevin Spacey can no longer rape little boys.

how can anyone interpret this anything more than “if you nuke us, we’ll fucking blow your nation into the sea”?

how many times does this need to be posted?

Is this a shill doing?

Ok. Your .02 will be deposited in your account momentarily.

Holy shit boys watch yourself around this panty-dropping badass!

Holy shit boys watch yourself around this panty-dropping badass!

This is some of the worst, most thinly veiled concern trolling I've ever seen from a leaf. So in other words, stop spamming faggot.

How big do you think nukes are? Get us all killed my ass. Kill yourself.

Goddamn you Canadian are such pussies. I bet half the heart attacks in your country happen when your bag of milk or whatever breaks.

Considering the alternative was Clinton, I'd say it could be worse.

I think this tweet is far worse, but it is great when it triggers the leftist cucked faggots.

>I think we fucked up electing trump
So you're dropping the "not gonna lie" from your shills now? Interesting.

Jamal will take care of you if you take care of him

Capcha best piece

^jeesus this^

Not a shill, but I legitimatly voted trump, I absolutely regret it. I want people to respect and fear America. I want us to have the view we had in the 70's. This is a shit show

Regretting a vote has got to be the gayest thing ever
>kys manlet

Fucking leaf. Why dont you just get it over with and apologize to everyone in here

Cuz years of “nice rabid doggie, good Rabid doggie, here’s another steak”, has worked so well before.

In the president Hillary timeline, Kim Jong Un gets sodomized to death by a Howitzer.

If you're going to be a coward move to France.

You are a faggot sir no leave and never return,

>I helped get the chaos candidate elected Trump...

Keep telling yourself that, fag.

B-but seriously guys...nuclear button codes! Fuck off Leaf

1800 is never coming back, whitey.

You sound upset, and you fucking should be.

The brown people are coming in legions. They are progressive as fuck. Your women can't help but fall deeply in love with them even when black and brown wipe their motherfucking feet on your bitches.

They will vote to give us half your shit.

They will shit out our kids.

They will twerk, they will learn Spanish, they will recite the hadith and join the courts. Then they will give total immunity to every black and brown who ever attack, thieve, and kill whitey on the streets.

How many blacks serve less than 90 days for killing white tourists in New Orleans? The answer is A FUCKING LOT because we completely own your court system there.

We get more revolving doors by the day to wage scorched earth war on you white fucking cucks. the hate speech laws are coming as soon as Dems are in.

There's fuck all you can do about your dying race.

>kim jong dong says he wants to bomb the US on top of just about everywhere else on earth that disagrees with his insanity on a daily basis
>proceeds to fire rockets over countries to solidify his threats
>Trump warns US has a lot more nuclear power than they do, N. Korea would make a nice parking lot for a new shopping mall
>everyone blaming Trump for instigating war

I'm disappointed. It's been almost a goddam year and there's no goddam nuclear war yet.
What the fuck is he doing?

To be frank, this is what a peaceful nuclear standoff looks like.

Neither the US or NK benefit from a full scale war. This is all just posturing. Which is actually what you want since it leads to complexity. Complexity keeps everybody on their toes and best behavior, and thus peaceful.

Come back when Trump suddenly has stopped twitter-posturing and goes silent. The whole 'barking dogs don't bite' expression applies.

you are Cananda flag, and i don't even believe North Korea nuclear missile can reach USA border.

Projecting much?

Life that bad up there in the nether regions?

NOPE.
It's never going to happen
Stop being an over achiever mega dramatic Share Blue Diaper Sniper faggot
Go back to your Hamilton off Broadway gay Jazz hands make believe homosexual play land.
Brush your teeth and gargle your stale cock breath is offensive
Find something positive you can do in life to make this planet a better place.

have we started the fire brother?

Lol
Jazz hands

>"Like what the fuck"
Best be headed back now,
braindead lefty, second one of
these threads now

>be a leaf
>be a massive pussy

If this tweet scares you, you have no idea about geopolitics, MAD doctrine, and psychological warfare. Kim knows he can't deal with America even with China's and Russias help.

Trump knows he can play the political one-up-manship and then come out of it smelling like roses.

We didnt start the fire.. the worlds been burning ever since it started turning

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

What a surprise, a fucking leaf concern trolling.

What a whiny pussey

SAGE

Any of the people who got elected were going to be
the chaos president in terms of foreign policy
because they're all following the same neocon jew
world order plan. Bush's, obama's, and trump's
foreign policies are all a linear implementation of
the jew's plan for the middle east and africa.

pussy

Leaf

NK also has traditionally bee a neocon target. You
even see these neocon relics like john bolton being
wheeled out.

It was just to take people's minds off the fact that he's about to give amnesty to 1,000,000 left wing
student democrat voters

>not realizing real oldfags have always wanted nuclear war

coward

>switches from I helped elect Trump to "DRUMPFTARDS" in less then 10 posts

yeah shill

I'd buy you a beer. Nuke paradise soon brother

Does Kim even have a Twitter? Do any Norks have Twitter? How are they even aware of what he says on twitter?

Hopefully he launches his nukes everywhere and ends us. Seriously, humanity needs to be purged.

Damn, Kim utterly fucking DESTROYED. How will Koreans ever recover?

Trump is a cringeworthy PR disaster, like when your Grandad first starts using Facebook.

But if you think he's any more dangerous that previous Presidents when it comes to nuclear war, you're a moron.

Obama - Made similar threats to NK (directly, not on Twitter) throughout his time in office. Same for Bush and Clinton.

Regan - "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Not to mention that every President from Truman to Bush Sr oversaw the Cold War, and constantly did things that put us at serious risk of global nuclear war.

And of course, that was with the Soviet Union, who had millions of megatons of warhead aimed and ready to fire. NK has like one or two functioning warheads ready to go at most. How is that risking WW3?

>Sup Forums invokes the power of an Egyptian chaos god to get a man elected
>surprised when this man acts chaotic

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I think we're all pretty tired. We should all go to bead yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwn

At the absolute most he could only hit California, and he'd be doing everyone else a favor if he did.

Not going to happen nigger-larper. White is right, and you will bow to our might. Your nigger safe havens will come under attack soon, and you monkey heathen faggots will be rooted out for good. Only compliant sane niggers will be allowed to live, and they will be on our side and actually assist in eliminating you shitbrained animals. Get ready nigger, your time is over.

>canadian

I hope it happens desu

Trump is just trying to be a badass and there's little to no chance of the mainland U.S getting nuked.

>canadian
>I think we fucked up electing trump