We love Israel now

>we love Israel now
>we wants regime change in Iran and fell for the peaceful protester meme
>we think niggers are actually based
>our queen is a quadroon ayylmao
>we want amnesty

I can't tell what is real and what is satire anymore.

this is what happens when people pledge allegiance to individuals instead of values

what if you just don't care about israel?

like an identity cult?

A cult of personality is part of American culture. Nearly every president gets one but the ones people like Obama and Trump have gotten are fucking weird.
MAGApedes really are cultists.

Based Trump
#MAGA
Megapedes
#Support Ajit Pai

oh fuck yeah.. I get to add another photo to my "typical trump supporter" folder

cute desu

I don't understand the MAGApede thing. I don't understand the origin of the name (and haven't bothered to look it up) and I don't understand the constant almost Tourettes shouting of MAGA. I remember during the election cycle we had all of these AWOOOOOOO boards and I was like WTF. Don't get me wrong - I'm pro Trump, but it does seem very weird.

Reddit.
Why on Earth do you still support Trump anyway?

(((They))) dumb down /pol

>you're supposed to hate Israel, and anything that doesn't hurt Israel is bad.
Why?

I hate that Israel has so much influence on our politicians, but shouldn't we blame the politicians who actually support actions that don't benefit America?

Trump entered office after 16 years of Bush/Obama/Hillary starting wars in the middle East.

Now, whatever you think of Trump or the people I just mentioned, even /nupol/ faggots should be able to understand that Trump did not start ANY of the wars in the middle East. He didn't, and it's a very easily proven fact.

You faggots have become so anti-israel that LITERALLY doing anything but nuking Israel makes you an evil zionist.

Who else should we support? I'm still not voting for a second term if he keeps sucking Zionist cock

>we
>I cant tell what i'm being told to believe
go back to feddit nigger

Iranians are peaceful protesters though. Ever heard of the Persian civilization? Persian culture is amazing. Read a historical book for once.

Nobody, I didn't like anyone in the election nor did I care really since I'm not an American. People were actually right in saying he's a conman, he's lied a lot and puts Israel above everything else.

Persian is a western word an Iranians never called themselves Persians or referred their country as Persia. It was always Iran.

Trump is literally God himself, anything he does or says is right.

The reality is the people that supporter thinking he would make some white ethnostate a reality are idiots. The pro trump support you see on Sup Forums are boomers and reddit transplants. In fact the people who diligently make trump generals work for the trump administration in one capacity or another. Don’t you love it? All the jew love lol

I must be a muzzie right? Or a shill? Time to wake up Sup Forums, we’ve been duped. Time to regroup and find another way.

>we love Israel now
No. We love the prospect of dead miluslims and Jews.
>we wants regime change in Iran and fell for the peaceful protester meme
We would love to see Iran turn back the clock to the shah era and end the religious rule there. We know full well the protesters are violent but do not care. Why do you?
>we think niggers are actually based
Niggers are niggers. Some are more useful than others. Or you I think. Niggers are more useful in MAGAing than you are. You have less value than a nigger.
What the actual fuck are you talking about you autistic sperg? Sup Forums does not have a queen. Fucking less worth than a nigger dude.
>we want amnesty
So?

tl;dr op is wrong and has less value than an actual nigger. Also he love to suck all the dicks.

t. boomer/reddit shill

Persia is a subset of the greater set of regions/cultures known as Iran. Persia is to Iran what Phoenicia is to Canaan.

I know Westerners use Persian way more than Iranians do but it is important to speak language Westerners understand. It's like if you say "Amazigh" to Westerners instead of Berbers or native North Africans.

Gen Z = The New Boomers

they're fucking identical. Instead of Fox News they have Internet memes.

>defending Western civilization/values and Iran being non-theocratic is being reddit
Fuck off cunt

There's no other way, this was pretty much our only hope for change, unless a Sup Forums millionaire somehow manages to create a third party to vote for

>Trump's are the weirdest
Trump is the first non-establishment president since the establishment existed.

Obama was only different because he had black skin and behaved like a black criminal instead of a white criminal.

Trump calls out people and problems unlike any president. Unlike other president who are there to accomplish his master's agenda, Trump actually has a lifetime of bullshit that he wants fixed.

Trump wants to tackle shit that no other president would even mention.

Oh, and until he actually starts a war...he hasn't started any wars. So the faggots who love to call Trump a Jewish puppet can go suck a dick.

Trump is doing things completely different from his predecessors, so the burden falls on you faggots to explain how ALL the previous presidents were puppets of Israel, AND Trump who is doing things much better (Saudi Arabia, any one? Syria, and now Iran

Wait. Who the hell wants amnesty? I want a damn wall.

>We would love to see Iran turn back the clock to the shah era and end the religious rule there
>We would love to see Iran turn back the clock to the shah era and end the religious rule
You contradict yourself Magapede as Iran-muslims want to destroy Israel-jews.

>We love the prospect of dead miluslims and Jews.

GOOD GOY

They all flooded in here FROM Reddit. I still don't understand any of it. They helped him win, obviously, which is great. I was just confused in general by their behavior.

>t. leafjew

I feel nothing but the most pure hate for your tribe and I relish the day we get to kill you filthy rats in broad day light and get away with it.

What was her name again?

>BELEIVED THAT Sup Forums HAS EVER BEEN ALL STORMFAGS AND MUSLIMS

No one thought that he was going to be another Hitler, just a different from a Democrat and Republican.

did you happen to see the absence of curvature in those hips? or the extra long face?

Calm down, edgelord, the only thing you’re killing is small animals in your garage you limp-dicked psychopath.

BACK TO Plebbit NIGGER.

Zionist Organization of America, founded in 1897.
Sup Forums's Sup Forums has become the breeding ground for them and the JIDF. It's nothing new, they just are getting more members with each passing day.

Why wouldn't I support Trump?

I hated 90% of the shit Bush and Obama did, and I like/love 90% of the shit Trump has done.

I wish he would fucking hurry up and arrest the criminals in the deep state, but in less than 1 year he is already the best president in my 30 some odd years of life

God bless Israel, I hope the west will do anything to support our Israeli-bros that are surrounded by enemies that hate them. Israels borders will continue to grow with western support, as they should. Jews only have one country for themselves. Israel is a strong western democracy in the middle east that supports lgbt rights, human rights, basic liberties, etc. I don't give a fuck about Iran, it's just another shithole like saudi arabia.

Yes, (((let's))) complete the Yinon Plan for Israel.

(faggot)
I can't go back to a place I didn't come from, faggot

Do you honestly think that word holds any power over me? It does not. I am not a kike shill trying to change the tone of the board. Calling me a shill or a boomer just showed how new you really are. Please just email your boss and tell him you quit. Get an new job because you suck at this one.

Trump is the establishment. He's a liar, the wall isn't happening, he isn't putting his country first like he said, he's as much as a war mongerer as his predecessors and is such a fucking idiot that he has divided the country more than it was before and has sparked tensions on the Korean peninsula again.
Which he isn't. He's essentially an establishment republican who acts like he cares about the people.

Proofs?or are you a fegat?

There is some new kind of trolling going on, I think. "Trump is a Jew traitor reeeeeeeee." He has accomplished a lot in one year - a lot more than I thought possible. I was largely content just that Hillary was blocked from office, so my expectations weren't exactly high. Still, though...

Than go back to Israel.

Id like to know why the saudis and the israelis are still allies? They were responsible for 911. Is it oil? Is it AIPAC? Is it Cuck Schumer? Jewgle, CIA/Amaschlong?

I fear we will never get an answer

Proof for what?

Except that's exactly how Sup Forums used to be so it's funny that you mention /nu-pol/.

the awoo posters are fucking cancer, alot of reddit refugees here now

Literally scum. Trump is a fucking disgusting degenerate jew who sould be burned alive together with his jew cock sucking family including his teenager son I would love to rape his lil small child ass.

Our nation is full of Zionists including the Zionist Organization of America, of which, Israel wouldn't exist without them. I suggest you look into the Yinon Plan and you'll see the exact countries we are fighting with and why Israel wants them. Oh, and people always forget the USS Liberty and it's crew that Israel intentional sank and killed in 1967, they've been our enemies for a long time, but we are enthralled to them because of the kikes here.

intentionally*

Yea pretty much this. The Trumptards on this board/t_d who seem to buy into trickle down economics or have an elementary idea of how a business works and somehow spin everything Trump does into a positive are mostly 16-25 yr olds.

These are the kids who never had their ISP throttle them before NN. Same ones who think the world would be better with zero regulations and buy into the Republican bullshit that businesses need a helping hand. Blast sjws for being degenerate while talking about how a faggot or patreon whore are “based”. They’re just as bad as the people who blindly supported Clinton but are too retarded to see it.

The USS liberty was a mistake, fuckwad.

precisely. It would be so nice if these MAGApedes would just tell their God emperor to do his job.

How do you not get this? Okay. I accept that you are slow and need help. This may help:
Islam and Judaism both suck.
Religious rule in Iran destroyed that country.
If Muslims want to stop being extremists and install a secular government that is a good thing.
Secular means not religious.
If the Jews want to invade the West Bank that means Jews and Muslims will die.
Where is the bad part of any of this your fucking idiot? How in the fuck are you too stupid too understand any of this?

I get it. I am talking to a shill. The new tactic claiming to be one of us but more progressive and disparaging conservatives by calling the boomers is laughable but you get your money. God knows you earned it.

Donald played you to get elected get over it.

The USS liberty was deliberate. Read the documentation.

They identified the ship and crew, prior to sinking it retard, it wasn't a mistake. We are so far up their asses and have been since Israel's inception that it was made a "mistake". There was a NSA leak a little over a decade ago that showed that we picked up the radio of them identifying the ship and asking Israel what to do, and they said to engage it. Are you going to tell me next that Kennedy was only shot once by Lee Harvey Oswald? I have bad news for you there as well.

Is this Michael Moore in the pic?

lmao
why is a leaf defending american zionists and israel anyway. are you jewish?

>Trump thread

Look at this motherfucking shill.
Dude. Stop. No one believed eves you are real except the other employees at shareblue or whatever you bitches are called now. You are not changing minds and not changing the narrative. You are transparent and pathetic. Suicidd should be an option.

Bull shit. Radio chatter proves they new it was a USN ship prior to the attack.

gas yourself pede

I honestly think they are just genuinely that ignorant.

>everyone is a shill

You’re a leaf thus your opinion about American politics does not matter. Hell your opinion on anything at all does not matter.

jew pls. Iran was thriving even under the tight grip of international sanctions. Iran fought and successfully defeated ISIS, and now the jew congress is taking revenge for it. Israel is buttblasted because they failed to genocide syrians. Europe is flooded with refugees, and Batclan, pulse nightclub, and charlie hebdo all happened because your zionist emperors got greedy. The west bank is being kept on life support to give the impression that Israel is too weak to genocide people armed with rocks, but the reality is, Israel has nukes and refuses to abide by the non proliferation treaty. Oh and those nukes are pointed at the US too if you've ever had the inclination to read about the samson option.

lOoK aT thIS mOtheRfuCkinG sHiLl because I don't like what he is saying. Cut the bullshit Trump is a fucking jew cock sucker. Almost every Trump supporter agree with this now. Go back to your cave reddit shill.

low IQ jew detected

Holy shit we got a based cuckservative here.

>Libtards hate free speech and open debate
>Fucking CTR/shareblue shills! Ignore them!

>Trump is the establishment
The establishment has never despised a president more. Try again faggot.

>he's a liar
Not everything he has said is factually true (like all presidents) but many of the "lies" are simply truths that the media hides. He doesn't lie any more than past presidents, but he's honest about things that they all lied about. Faggot.

>no wall
Trump does not have the power to build a wall. In the American style of government he needs the help of Congress. For a faggot who hates Trump it almost seems as though you want him to be a dictator. Also he is only 1 year into a 4 year term, faggot.

>he's a warmonger
Trump has started zero wars. Zero. Less than one, not more than nothing. He has not started a war.

Only a completely ignorant faggot would call someone who has started 0 wars a warmonger.

>he only pretends he cares
Nigger, the corporate tax cut helps everyone. Every corporation will keep more money to invest/hire, and it gives the corporations room to LOWER their prices through competition.

This was a great anti-inflationary move that brings jobs back to America.

Backing out if TPP and the Paris accord also put America first.

Trump cares more about America than any past president in 100 years.

Fuck off faggot

Easy pajeet. That could be considered hate speech and get you arrested if you were white.

Fuck off kike

Stooped scrolling because I thought that was Michael Moore
Kek

Proof? Evidence? No? Just conjecture as one expects from a bong. No substance and sub par ideas.

Bush sucked
Obama sucked
Neocons suck
Liberals suck
Libertarians are retarded
Stop funding Israel
Merkel sucks
Give Crimea to Russia; establish peace between the two
Assad/Gaddafi dindu nuffin
Bring back the Shah and become allies once again
Open up libel laws against the media
Tax the extreme wealthy
Tax cuts for employee pay increases
Gradually raise fed minimum wage to $10
Civil unions but no marriage
Gender transitions blocked by all gov money; banned from mil
Cut all foreign aid unless we get something out of it (intel, bases, tariff)
Halt all permanent immigration; no more H1-B unless unem below X%
No more anchor babies
No applications for asylum unless already here/neighboring country
Weaken the (((CIA)))
Restructure the military/cut costs
Ramp up technical/vocational schools as opposed to universities
Create civil service/ X years military service to cover tuition costs up to 4 years
Cut affirmative action, race, background in applications for work/edu
And various other closeted nazi shit which aren't realistic

Degrade me

Israel is our greatest ally

You have nothing to say that I will read as long as you use a nigger tier flag. I did not read your diatribe and will never read anything a memeflag posts.

Next time don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel

> Not everything he has said is factually true (like all presidents) but many of the "lies" are simply truths that the media hides. He doesn't lie any more than past presidents, but he's honest about things that they all lied about. Faggot.

Lmao. The dude fucking lies when he opens his disgustin jew mouth.

> Trump does not have the power to build a wall. In the American style of government he needs the help of Congress. For a faggot who hates Trump it almost seems as though you want him to be a dictator. Also he is only 1 year into a 4 year term, faggot.

You don't need a wall to keep sandniggers coming to the US faggot. kys

> Nigger, the corporate tax cut helps everyone. Every corporation will keep more money to invest/hire, and it gives the corporations room to LOWER their prices through competition.

> Trump cares more about America than any past president in 100 years.

lmao you can't make this shit up. The absolute state of Trump reddit cucks

> Backing out if TPP and the Paris accord also put America first.

Only good thing he ever achieved so far. That's it faggot. Go and jump from a bridge you fucking jew. Kill yourself end your miserable life.

Read >Id like to know why the saudis and the israelis are still allies? They were responsible for 911. Is it oil? Is it AIPAC? Is it Cuck Schumer? Jewgle, CIA/Amaschlong?

>I fear we will never get an answer

He doesn't have to start a war if the wars are still ongoing. Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria.

Chinese like typing detected.

american calling me a bong. Stop, pls. You're only reinforcing the american education meme.

a mix mutt alien? Is this about Brittany Venti?

At least we now who and what you are.
Kindly kill youirself. A workplace mass shooting should be a good way to go out.

Free speech does not mean you do not get called out for being a peace of shit liberal.

Just kill yourself.

What do you see the establishment as? I see them as the rich and the Jews, they fucking love Trump.
Since he's only gonna serve one term he better at least make a plan for the wall, before putting something like that through congress you should at least make a plan.
He's trying to start a war in Korea and made Syria worse by launching those missiles. He will no doubt support the terrorists if a civil war breaks out in Iran.
The corporate tax cut mostly helps the rich meanwhile leaving the 45 million Americans living in poverty with nothing.
JFK was the last real president you had but he decided to go against (((them))) and we all know how that ended. Trump won't be assassinated though as he is a little lap dog to (((them))), he's a very good goy.

first you call me a bong. Now I'm chinese? You're entertaining to say the least.

Hmmm. Wrong Cuck flag got my reply. Oh well.

Again. Memeflag responses are not even read.

>trickle-down
Trickle down economics is bullshit, so I was disappointed that more wasn't done for people making $70k or less.

But the corporate tax rate is not trickle-down. The corporate tax rate is literally fixing the problem of "do you want to have the HQ in America and pay high taxes, or move it to Eurasia with lower taxes?"

For 15+ years "we" have complained about offshoring, and this is one major step towards bringing back jobs.

oh no, you're not getting away that easily. You truly are dumb as rocks.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Do you even try? kys jew cock sucker.

I stand by the Chinese statement. You are a leaf flag poster. The odds are you are either Chinese or a dog begging for help to make all the “white” Canadians stop sucking his dick. Given you have not once complained about getting your red rocked licked I assume you are Chinese like the majority of your country is set to be

That is your argument? I made points and you are only comeback (while that shit off your chin gook) is to try to insult me? That’s it? Weak.