Evangelion

Is Evangelion as good as everyone says it is? I know nothing about the series other than waifu wars and how the end is confusing. Is it worth watching?

Fuck off. It's not amazing, but it's required viewing. Also don't make a thread when you finish it. We have enough of that garbage already.

just watch it already faggot

>it's not amazing

Something something parenting something something deconstruction something something your waifu a shit.

There, I summed up the show and any thread we've ever had or will have. Everyone can go some now.

are the rebuilds supposed to be a convoluted mess to milk the franchise some more?

>Is it worth watching?
No

Threads like this should be a bannable offense.

Yes

rebuild 1 even makes the fight with ramiel worse

>Is it worth watching?
Yes

Blame all the dipshits spoonfeeding guys like OP

Literally just sage or ignore them.

It's not amazing it's perfect

Just like your picture.

You should basically get out if you haven't seen it yet, but yes it is that good. If you watch the first few episodes and don't enjoy it yet then go watch more anime until you come back to it.

Will i say it is my all-time favorite? No. Will i say it is basically the coolest thing ever? Yea. Make sure you watch all of it first, then watch EOE. EOE will blow your cranium. You think shit is going down the whole series then you watch that and you are like SHIT IS GOING DOWN.

It is a lot different than what people make it sound like.

It's basically the FF7 of anime. Old, mediocre, and hyped to hell and back because babby's first DEEP.

Also, it's required viewing, so you can leave now.

It's more of an anime period piece than something that will rock your socks and knock your cock. It's just legendary because it punched trends of the time in the balls and twisted them into a knot.

It's worth watching, but End of Evangelion is also necessary viewing to really get the whole package as a result.

Now get out OP and don't come back till you've seen 150 series

>Is it worth watching?
No
Now fuck off

It's god like

Yes, it is.

When you watch it, you have to make a choice: Are you watching it for the commentary on mental health, or the commentary on the Mecha genre? Because it has both.

It's about a 7/10. Nothing too amazing or enjoyable, even with Rebirth.

The first few episodes are great and the monster designs and great animation for a 90s show carry it the rest of the way until it picks back up near the end. it goes full retard mode in the last 2 episodes regardless of the original or EoE version but the latter has lots of great gore