Warau Salesman NEW

Is Moguro /our guy/?

"yes"

Honestly, this was a good episode. Everyone complaining is taking stuff too seriously.

All I can say is he's /my guy/

Would you accept one of Moguro's deals? I would.

I'd let him fill the hole in my heart, if you know what I mean.

l-lewd, user!

Just watched this and man that was awful

Am I just taking my extreme boredom too seriously? I guess I should both just turn my brain off and watch a non-entertaining boring show. Sounds like a great use of my time.

>claims tht he need no payment
>leads 2 ordinary salary man into an over priced bar, got them drunk, and let them be extorted

>gave an oficelady a card that reposes anything that she bought with it last night
>lady took it to spa treatment
>he took her youth and left her an old granny

The synopsis states tht he is the one being cheated and he is just getting back on them so I expected justice boner per episode. But alas, it was just a tale of stupid people falling for scams because they signed without reading about the rules

Lesson to be learned. Apply common sense, and be wary of any deal that looks too good to be true.

Yeah this thing is written really badly, honestly

Was kinda hoping this would be a lot darker than it appeared

Depends on the deal. I'd also request all the details in writing so I would be able to go over them. But yeah, I probably would.

so Sup Forums, how long did it take before people start making antisemite jokes about this guy?

0.1 seconds

>buy a dress with the card
>refund it and get back cash
>technically didn't buy anything

>buy out all clothes in a shop at 10 times the price
>split profits 50/50 with the shop owner

>buy a dress
>pay 10x for the delivery
>(optional) split profit with delivery guy

Repossess this you fat fuck.

>split profits 50/50 with the shop owner
wont he just reposess the profits?

What if you made a deal with Moguro, and then shot him dead before he could pull any tricks?

>Go to Thailand
>Get a hooker
>Catch every disease imaginable
>Warau repossesses your diseases making you healthy again

Wouldn't work given that Moguro seems to treat "goods" and "experiences" as two separate things that can be bought. He'd probably just make you impotent

OP of the season?

It's good but we won't know all the OPs until three weeks from now at least. Shit has to air, be patient.

I think I just watched all the episode because of that OP.

In German:
The Laughing Salesman is: der lachende Verkaeufer
The Happy Merchant is: der glueckliche Kaufmann
Coincidence? I think not.

If you try to trick him, he will trick you by breaking his own rules and turning you into the world's ugliest trap or something, you fat fuck.

>the world's ugliest trap
Still better than what I have now.

OP was boring, but that's probably just me.

The two stories this episode weren't great, rest might be better.

Can he be killed?

Just you. OP was cool.

>The synopsis states tht he is the one being cheated and he is just getting back on them so I expected justice boner per episode

You what read the description mate.

>Each episode follows Fukuzou Moguro, a traveling salesman, and his current customer. Moguro deals in things that give his customers their heart's desire, and once his deals are made and their unhealthy desires are satisfied, Moguro's customers are often left with terrible repercussions, especially if they break the rules of his deals...

Based entirely on the summary and picture, I thought it was a kid's show. I was fine with that, because I watched several kids' anime in the past (Kaitou Joker, You are Umasou, etc).

Great opening and ending themes
Great "Wow, what" moments
Excellent messages
Ugly characters have great character to them

I was about to be turned away when I saw the freaky salesman looked like the Penguin with a short nose and lipstick, but damn if he ain't great. It's like Satan playing with people.

>fat manlet cunt gives you what you want for a day then fucks you over the show
I like it

OP was the best part of this show

Doesn't coming into contact with him invariably result in getting screwed over no matter what you do?

Like, if you accept his help, he'll manipulate you into committing some "sin" for him to "punish", and, if you tell him "no," he'll just get pissed and fuck you up anyway for not playing along?

>gave an oficelady a card that reposes anything that she bought with it last night

there must be a loophole somewhere, like buying things in small payments or "buy now pay later" or some shit

A walking monkey's paw. So "yes".

WRONG
Monkey's Paw implies your own decision, you decide what you want in that situation and then it is twisted. Moguro is a devil offering a Faustian bargain, an immediate reward with a pricey cost later on.

>if you tell him "no," he'll just get pissed and fuck you up anyway for not playing along?
If you turned him down, he'd probably leave. If you played along with him and stayed within the rules, he wouldn't have tried to make a deal with you to begin with.

what would happen if you pay an assassin to kill you?
would you get revived next day?

The first act could be considered a monkey's paw as it's implied the desk monkey just wants more time at the daydream, but instead of gaining time he's reallocating it.

I'm totally fine with the second story. She thought she could outsmart him, it's like don't bullshit the bullshitter. Salarymen was kind of bullshit, I agree. I guess I'll keep watching. I don't like that it doesn't look like a "normal" anime, but I can deal with that.

Fair enough, now that I recall Moguro does approach the friend after he says "there's nowhere good to drink anymore"
really I'm just glad someone else appreciates it at face value. Moguro is definitely /our guy/