Should the gov decide the name of a baby?

Because if you name your baby Tyrone or Muhammad, he will have problems. But an Alexander or Patrick or Peter will always be accepted.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Tndhh4P4Cn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sha'qween'da'ran'da'ra Latifah Harifah Jackson

Most of them don't need names.

Yes, my friend said when he worked in retail any resumes that came in with a Muslim name got thrown into the trash right away.

Yes it does.

My name sucks and I'm a loser.
I bet if I was named "Williams" or "Alexander" things would have been different

Tyrone must be a popular name there though

Checked

I'm naming mine Darnell Jay-Z Drumfberg.

I'm called Tomas... such a faggot name.
How can a be a chad with that name?
"Ey, girls look, there is .... Tomas" Fucking shit

KEK Thomas is fine, but Tomas looks faggy this is why doing unique spellings is retarded, just name your kid something normal

I'm literally called Pekka.

Tomás de Aquí no

Show me Pekka

I hate when foreigners come here and don't change their name, I wouldn't call you Pekka that's retraced

My kids are going to be named "Santiago" and if she is a girl "Alicia"... Why? All Santiagos are quite succesfull in life and all Alicias I know are more innocent and not whores.

kek what the fuck is that? Looks like a little girl nickname

>Santiago
Literally border hopper tier
>Alicia
Are you a nigger?

In France having an "american" name such as Kevin or Jordan automatically signal that you are retarded, and you will have less chance to be employed.
The same goes for any African or Arab name

Here as well.

no
what did you mean by this
it's a Finnish first name, at least it's not as bad as Vili

What are your best name then? Let us hear you...

Girl name
Boy name

Girls should have a normal name like Emily or something, and boys something like George or Christopher

t. l'eau'beaux'd'reu le IV

haha pretty good, user, made me laugh

Emily is fine, George not for me because I can't call them that... Here George is Jorge and that's a spic name.

If we are taking names in all lenguage then the best name for a man is Wilhelm
For a girl is Anna Sofia.

Both of thoses name are white as fuck

Just name him George like a normal human being I hate when you foreigners ruin names like that

Wilhelmina is Teutonic, unless you want your son to lose a war don't name him that

Who names their kid Jordan in France?

Alicia is a godtier name, you leaf. Fuck your cucked Prod names

Alicia is good if you live in Compton or Detroit, just name her Alice like a normal human

white trash

You can't.

Law don't allow you to name your children in different lenguage like that unless is a special thing.

HAHAHAHA wow you guys are cucked, no wonder you all go to America for freedom AAHAHAHAHA

How do you even pronounce Jordan in French? Giorduh?

In many non-degenerate countries there are lists of approved baby names and you have to get special permission to go off the list.

We should have this system to stop the endless flood of DeKendrixes, Kaiydens, and Makayluhs

>naming cannon fodder for the EU army

are you retarde-

well... Ordnung muss sein i guess

got me there for a second, omg

I like the German system: parents an pick from a list of approved names.

No Shani'qantizania.

if you say that as 'tommus" you're ok
if you say that as 'toe-MOSS' you're royally fucked

I have shitty mic
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tndhh4P4Cn

>Should the gov decide the name of a baby?
No, but we need a list of approved names, haircuts and clothing.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I like Fernando

of course, the nigger baby has an afro

Alexander master race

Literally pic related

HH.

Patrick master race reporting for duty

No but it should refuse to give stupid names like Jesus or Mickey Mouse.

I support this
>t. foreign-named person whose name has been pronounced correctly on the first try one time in my life, probably because someone else told them

I've met a polish Chad named Tomas.

Pretty sure it’s more like if you are the type of person to think Tyrone/Shaneequa or Candy/Barbie are great names then it’s more likely you’d be a shitty parent regardless of their name.

It turns out that names massively affect a persons chances in life, I called my daughter cumdumpster and she's really popular.

>would suck dick
no homo

>Name your child a boring reused name from a dying race
How about no

Oh, word?

inb4 white people names are banned

Shit, by any other name, smells just as bad.

Dasss rite! Ushould fixing ta pick from da warior race. We got strong names like Unidastazovamerikaaliqua and Ickashae. Gladin u wytboys finally see da Tru rightchus spirit of hour superior black ways

>meme flag
>"white people aren't white"

>parents gave me a name that less than 10 people have
what were they thinking? it's the reason i'm such a loser. honestly giving your kid a shitty name should be considered child abuse

It's not the names that are a problem, it's parents that have such incredibly poor decision making skills that one of their first acts as a parent is give their child a name that will close many doors. They will inevitably make even worse desicions as they raise their children.

Well, my name is Chelsea. Fairly normal but niggers don't know how to say it nor spell it for some reason. They think it's Kelsey or Chelsee (sey, si).

Yes. Beware of Amandas. Name means "worthy to be loved" and the crazy cunts think that means anything when everyone is worthy of being loved. They also tend to project their own less feminine abilities onto the whole of all women mistakenly, but often refuse to acknowledge this mistake.

Once of the biggest reasons why blacks nowadays have difficulties is because they give their children retarded sounding names that non one in their right mind is going to want to ever hire. The decline was when they stopped doing roman, biblical and quasi-french-cajun names and started doing ghetto-americanized ebonics afro names that dodn't even hold any significance in Africa because the pronunciation differences.

*One

I like Anglo Saxon names desu.
If I ever had a son I would probably name them Alfred or Clyde, I like Sylvia for a girl.

Yeah like every 2nd muslim is named mohamed it's so confusing i mean christians dont name their children jesus or buhddists their chilldren buhdda
not even jewish people name them Satan... and kekistanians dont name their children pepe
get memed

Yeah like every 2nd muslim is named mohamed it's so confusing
i mean christians dont name their children jesus or buhddists their chilldren buhdda
not even jewish people name them Satan... and kekistanians dont name their children pepe
get memed

>tfw born out of a 100% Dutch family which is registered as Dutch nobility; I have two Academic degrees
My mother still had to give me a Black American name

Plenty of Hispanic Jesus's

>Everyone is either white or black

See my name?

WE

>Abigail or Emmylou
>Gabriel or Jacob

Best names for white children right there.

I can hurt you for sure.
One of my first jobs was working for sprint, we only dealt with the southern US.
This Pajeet was named Mohammed, not even muslim, and this is just after 9/11.
He had to change his name to Mo on the phone, due to the backlash.

Xin Jo will be accepted and successful too. Must be a white name

Yes. I worked with a few of those. Always went by Mo.

Clyde is borderline inbred tier tho

Kek

Daily reminder

>
>>(((Abigail))) or (((Emmylou)))
>>(((Gabriel))) or (((Jacob)))
>Best names for white children right there.
Ftfy

My kid will be named Ertraut Wilhelmine Brunhilde.

Best start in life.

although i feel bad for you, that is adorable. how tall are you

i know a pair of siblings named emily and christopher but theyre texans and not canucks. spooky