Now that the dust has settled, was he really in the wrong?

now that the dust has settled, was he really in the wrong?

Liveleak is where he should have posted

he was the third bomb

No. He is cool. Haters are jealous of both him and Jake.

Nope, all he did was trigger fatties on youtube that saw him as an opportunity to make a video. It's all fake outrage for revenue.

No. there have been multiple documentaries that filmed the things inside the suicide forest he is just getting burned by the legion of increasingly irrelevant youtubers who are mad at the Paul brothers.

I see nothing wrong with that video. But I'm dissapoined that he apologised like a beta faggot.

literally /our chad/

*dabs*

ITT FAGGOTS

No it was evidence of a crime scene he had full legal right to post online to document it.

honestly Jake is better than logan. Jake accepts that he is a twat and blocks it out.

>serious documentary
vs
>some fuccboi youtuber with a pre-teen audiance cracking jokes wearing a funny hat

I wonder which is more respectful and appropiate.

in the sense that he is perpetuating a stereotype of american tourists absolutely in the wrong, and call em what you want, when we get to the point where we can't even respect the dead as a society we have really fallen pretty far. no political agenda, no moral busybody just a thought from one person to another if that was my brother or friend and this fucker showed that video and laughed next to his hanging corpse i'd be fucked up for a while over it and anyone that says otherwise is a fucking psychopath. we all deserve peace in death .

They're both good.

no

Wow this thread shows that all you fags are just contrarians to the core. You have no real convictions and only go against what popular opinion is to feel like you’re part of a special club.

It makes me sad to see that so many of you unironically watch and/or care about this person or his brother and their actions.

No wonder nobody takes GenZ/Millenials seriously.

This.

/thread

At least the gook had the honor of not being a faggot attention whore e-celeb cancer

HAT

he's a sociopath and a terrible actor. when you have a million 12 year old girls watching your vids on the daily because they think youre attractive it doesn't really matter what he uploads though.

Nobody cares about your ugly boyfriend. Go the fuck away.

Remember to sage and report e-celeb shit.

>implying he didn't get hella media attention from this
there is no such thing as bad publicity, you can debate this all you want from an ethical point of view buy bottom line is everyone and their grandmas are talking about this right now
that just makes him bigger amd its all that matters

He wasn't cracking jokes.

no
anyone failing at life and deciding to end it should be laughed at
idiot should've doubled down instead of bending to plebbit and going full soy
he should've just owned it

>what you havent had a dead body behind you before?
>all crack up

What is wrong with his face?

he looks like an alien desu

underage

justa dead gook big fuckin woop