Justin Timberlake, /our guy/?

After years of staying out of the limelight, Justin Timberlake has announced a new album, and it's currently triggering the fuck out of lefty media.

>Back to his Tennessee roots
>Unabashedly white American
>Making whiteness cool again instead of hating your whiteness like Eminem
>Lefties tearing their hair out
>Literally calling it "colonialist white fantasy"

youtube.com/watch?v=bVU-MmJZFFA

Is Timberlake /our guy/? He's not a young kid anymore, maybe he got woke

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/2839/justin-timberlake-man-of-the-woods-pivot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is just as opportunistic as Miley Cyrus.

They saw which way the wind was blowing and switched out from MKUltra mind control degeneracy to Gee shucks country mode.

It’s a career move and nothing more.

If numbers, he's the next Hitler

> Is Timberlake /our guy/? He's not a young kid anymore, maybe he got woke

Sure

Maybe. But I'm thinking how it effects normies. Even if it's opportunism, we need to win cultural battles.

>saw which way the wind was blowing and switched out from MKUltra mind control degeneracy to Gee shucks country mode.
>It’s a career move and nothing more.
Bingo.

Checked

It's Finnished.

Does it matter if it's opportunism, if young white girls see this and start to be attracted to whiteness instead of nigger trash? And young white boys want to be like this instead of a wigger?

Checked
Justin is /our guy/

Witnessed

In a sense you're probably right considering he'll be labeled Hitler

theoutline.com/post/2839/justin-timberlake-man-of-the-woods-pivot

I’ve always liked jt but the media is only making a deal out of this because it isn’t pathetically white guilt driven, not because he’s trying to make some statement

>Making whiteness cool again

>liking something because the farthest fringes of leftist faggots don't like it
no. I won't play your game.

goddamn i wish i could pull off the baldfag look like he can

n-no homo

this absolutely

without fame and money he is a 3/10 bum there

probably been molested
probably gay for fame

Screencapped. Ty user

>the media is only making a deal out of this because it isn’t pathetically white guilt driven, not because he’s trying to make some statement
Probably the most accurate statement.

Can these niggers be any more obvious. Look at this cunt.

Heil Justin Timberlake !

No it just means that the mind control trash will start using those colors as their credo instead of the standard trash. The smarter ones will have adopted it a few years ago in reaction to the people around them they perceived as being 'above' them.

Life is funny, people are boring. Even this response and analysis is based on other factors, and a lot of how the world "is" or how trends appear is largely already set. Once you can see how it all works you'd laugh.

If the wind is blowing towards "gee shucks country mode" then we should be fucking happy about that. Fuck niggers man. Fuck nigger culture. Fuck jews.

JT is complete Jew owned. Look at all of his previous work. It is not all suddenly overlooked when he rebrands himself as a whatever his jewish masters have him as this week.

ourguy? Never

Exactly and sage.

The wind is blowing towards generic "white people" mode but without any sense of pride so just increases sense of needing to breed which will be exploited by women.

You guys aren't coming into anything other than Kali Yuga my friends. All is known.

BTFO darkies

>He’ll only have to live with himself for pandering to a whiter America.
Justin Timberlake confirmed for /ourguy/

Confirmed

and exactly what needs to happen to sway culture back from the brink of complete destruction. Push this, hard, shove the overton window back to our side. Opportunistic or not, for now it's just the salvo we need.

Hasn't he spent the last 10 years fucking around making parody songs?

praise

well said rare astute burger

have you seen the documentary "das netz"?

watch him make nauseating and gay statements about politics at any time. justin timberlake is as gay as aids, man.

What have you done!! Someone make a Hitler montage to his song "what comes around"

>son
>my wife
>most importantly, where I'm from
SHUT. IT. DOWN!!!!

people posting about justin timberwood on here were probably born in 1998. justin timberlake sweats matzo balls

No, should I?

>in the woods, staring at something we can’t see. Now he is kneeling in a snowy field, lost in thought and then a second later arms stretched up toward the heavens. Now he is walking fully-clothed through a quiet stream. He is gazing out at some snowy mountains. Next he is on a cliff gazing out over an autumnal wilderness scene.
>hitting every note of the “white man finding himself in the empty West”
>if you aren’t filming your music video in our dirty, nigger-infested city it means you are pandering to whites

Lol?

I'M BRINGING FASHY BACK

THEM OTHER JEWS DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT

Let's keep the winds shifting our way.

His music is still produced by Pharell Williams and produced in a Jewish Chocolate Factory.

fuckin' tards.

Well considering that I saw him in "A concert for Charlottesville" in which he denounced any type of supremacy on stage I doubt it.

But... may be interesting to see how he responds when he is being ridiculed for making "white" music because he showed up to a concert denouncing the idea of white victim-hood, and is now falling victim to the same censorship and shaming that led the Charlottesville protesters to march in the first place.

>Interesting times

it's all about what you went over in your last post: at the end of the "hot" stage of the second world war, all resources were put into experimenting on the human mind to try and discover how to turn it into a computer to be easily manipulated. with the aim being attempting to preclude the human mind from entering a nationalist mode (which characterized the national mentality of NS germany)

it's why the drug era happened. all those "enlightening" psychedelic drugs were actually designed with the express purpose turning your mind into a computer that is easily manipulated.
cybernetics.
to understand how the world has gotten to where it is today, this is a great documentary
Lutz Dammbeck was the creator of it. you can find it on youtube.
it's all tied into the internet obviously.

Holy fuck, he's doing a rain dance?!

>>Back to his Tennessee roots

it's shitty pop featuring pharel williams ...

>Fpbp

justin timberlake is a jew
john denver was a jew

Here’s my thoughts:

The based maga pedes masturbating over this development are crypto-cucked neet storm larpers and are part of the problem. No he’s not our guy. Yes he’s still an instrument for kikes to get normie-bucks. Redneck dollars and nigger dollars look the same when they’re in Jewish pockets. Magapedes and stormfaggots should be shoahed

The niggerdom and blacked intersectional femishits who are butt-blasted about this should be taken behind a shed and whipped... and then lynched. Just because a certain race has allegedly more privileges than you doesn’t mean said race has to ignore their own culture... go buy a another fucking nigger music CD and fuck off to your corner ...

>making white cool again
>he's based guise
>literally posts a video with a nigger in it

>john denver was a jew

and ?

Ah, Sup Forums - always on the search for the next e-celeb dick to suck.

Never change, you inbred cunts.

while i agree, do not forget controlled opposition is not a ally, only a useful idiot

>MKUltra mind control degeneracy
retard detected

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

you're so pathetic

If you read "My Problem Child" by Hoffman that doesn't hold a lot of water as a theory. It confuses the causes and effects, or at least the way you are presenting it is.

Hoffman's synthesis is unique in that the acid binds directly to serotonin receptors rather than creating a secondary serotonin uptake. In effect, that does create a chemical state in the mind by which you would continue to see receptors uptake similar serotonin releases, especially along any new paths created. This was interpreted as meaning that if someone were directly "reprogrammed" during the state that it would result in new mental pathways that would continue the programming.

It was a failure of understanding and a limitation of the minds attempting to create the program that would fail them, you can't create neural pathways that easily and the chemistry of the brain is more complex than to allow for a few experiences to fundamentally alter the patterns which it had created.

While the realization that what the mind presents to itself alters the pathways that the mind creates would be the ultimate benefit, and, for most of the world, the penultimate curse, I think it is disingenuous to frame it the way you have.

>Timberlake
>'e-celeb'
Sorry can you even post that without Sup Forums getting fined by your migrant endorsing; cancerously left, bin bag full of coleslaw leader?

One step at a time.

*your you uneducated burger, neck yourself m8

Put me in screencap.

dont bother it's german humor you cant understand

FUCK THIS GAY BOARD. Sup Forums IS DEAD.

Sage. Timberlake is literally a gay Kabballah kike.

>Corrects already correct grammar
You uneducated burger. Neck yourself.

Responds to the most obvious troll ever. You actually have autism.

The song in the vidya still sounds like nigger garbage
At least Hanna Montana did some good traditional bluegrass/americana/folk covers

good god you sound like a classic schizo

>white wife
>white son
>nature
>nationalist roots

no goys its just a career move dont endorse him even though hes endorsing us, even if unintentionally

is the jew of my jew my jew?

its ok to be white

>started tasty BBQ restaurant in CO

checked

You sound like a normie who wandered into old Sup Forums. That shit is barely even greenpilled you baby.

Who cares? Culture is just propaganda even when it's right and just. Take what you can get at this point.

>next e-celeb
hes just a celeb stop over using the term you people sound like your jealous of anyone more popular than you

Then why didn't TayTay get mack to her roots with more country influenced album?

Are Hollywood types mostly opportunists? Yes they are. But unfortunately those opportunists have a lot of influence on normies.

We don't have to like the person, just the direction that things are headed

you have missed the point completely and spun off on some tangential episode.

the technicalities of the substance itself and the mechanisms by which it works are neither here nor there. what is pertinent here is the intent with which they were used. and they were used on student guinea pigs, by clandestine agencies. one of those guinea pigs being none other than theodore (ted) kaczynski.

>a fucking leaf

Gee shucks country. Fuck the niggers.

better late than never, mutt

>Guy makes an album
YEAH!!! LEFTIES BTFO!!

What's this guy's name?

I want to make him my ring tone.

i have not often seen a post be so first and so unabashedly BEST.

Ok, yeah. In my original post I said "at least the way you are presenting it is", let's say the programs such as American Ultra were designed with such express purpose as to turn minds into computers.

Let me shift the conversation a bit. In relation to that, how do you feel about the recent focus on AI?

Also do you feel that people will notice the pattern of supression/support in order to create a sense of appeasement, and to normalize that fighting will only achieve marginal results at best?

I doubt he's being genuine.

John Denver wasn't a kike he was german/irish

Every white in america is a jew

sounds like the normal shit kids listened to in the late 90s early 2000s.
How is this "white"?

TAKE THEM TO THE SHOWERS

>american ultra

you realize you have confused the name of a hollywood movie for the name of the actual program?
it might be time to take the smarmy elitist intellectual tone down a notch.

you have again missed the point. all of this early experimentation precedes M K U L T R A, which was a program enacted much later, once they had started to understand what was possible as a result of said experimentation.
it has little to do with a sense of appeasement. haven't you ever heard of people having psychedelic 'trip' and coming back when its over "feeling one with everything"

this is precisely the goal. they are basically communism in a drug. one world everything, in the mind.
"we're all the same man"

you need to watch the documentary and then you will understand. it's too complex to fully explain like this.

as for AI, i think it's pretty obvious that the powers that be are preparing for a post human world and they need something to do the complex jobs.

>baldfag
>buzzcut
get out

Sounds like pure wigger trash to me.

John Denver wasn't a jew. He frequently spoke against the consumerist growth of homes and commercial business around the area of Denver. He tried to warn us.