So, would you ever drink this stuff?
businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleriasis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC106314/
youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0
businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterborne_diseases.
findaspring.com/
theverge.com/2016/5/23/11745326/juicero-wifi-juicer-doug-evans-interview
ww2.kqed.org/quest/2015/11/05/mercury-in-san-francisco-bay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would I ever drink fresh spring water? Durr let me think about that.

Jesus, now I've seen it all

I drink from springs and streams all the time.

Would I do it from something someone else collected sitting in a store? He'll no.

Why would I spend money for water that is untreated if I wanted to do that I’d just leave buckets outside to collect rainwater.

Would you pay 60 bucks for a 2.5-gallon jug of dirty water?

Literally peak ignorance. Paying 61 dollars for unfiltered water is fucking stupid.

Raw water...

Humanity has gone too far with the memes.

Hopefully these elites will start dying off.

>drinking raw water instead of activated almond milk.

>I want dysentery
The absolute state of california faggots

I would never want to drink "raw" water that has been stored. Being in the mountains, seeing a clear, cold runoff that's been flowing down a certain amount of rapids, sticking your face in and drinking is much different than that same spring flowing into a stagnate pool and drinking from that. I feel like there's not much difference between a stagnant pool of spring water, and spring water being put into a bottle and allowed to sit around. Also, I would never pay that kind of money for water.

*blocks your path*
Wat do?

Trust your public water system, goy. No worries, all the pharmaceuticals people take and piss out of their systems has been taken out of the water you’re drinking too.

I think we may have found the source of future hipster insanity:
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleriasis

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
And yes, the parisite can survive in water:
>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC106314/

They are literally driving themselves insane as well as rotting their brain by drinking this stuff

That last line in the article about sums it all up...

>"You can't stop consenting adults from being stupid," Marler said. "But we should at least try."

water itself is bluepilled, i haven't drunk it in nearly 5 years. It shows that humans have truly conquered nature. I hope non of you soyboy cucks drink that vegan juice.

>fags go broke
>fags get sick from untreated water
I see no problem here.

>Find Live Water's source
>introduce giardia
>Beaver Fever takes care of these SF idiots for us

Considering silicon valley also thought Jew Juice was a good idea I expect these fine capitalists are expecting a multi million dollar venture capitalist infusion.

I've been collecting and drinking and storing my own untreated water since 2010 and I've only gotten sick a few times. Not as dangerous as the article claims it to be. How do you think humans survived before water treatment methods?

>I hope non of you soyboy cucks drink that vegan juice.
I only drink beer, having a breakfast pint right now

>that laughing jew in the article that peddles this shit

kek. never give a sucker an even break.

Sure, if it was free. But not for $20 a gallon that's retarded.

What was their life expectancy?

It could be worse

>Doug Evans, the founder of a startup called Juicero that shut down in September, told The Times that he and his friends brought 50 gallons of raw water to the Burning Man festival last year.

Quoted from the article

And meanwhile the (((owner))) of this company is literally laughing at his customers.

Wine and distilled spirits

A lot of people in Silicon Valley have more money than sense.

t. native of Silicon Valley for 30 years.

God, I know we haven't talked much those last twenty years or so. I know I've been a right little atheistic, fedora-tipping shit most of that time. I know I've let my hubris, and the little knowledge I managed to gather push out faith from my mind and heart. The more I learn, the more I come around to thinking that maybe my parents and priests had something going for them, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm back to the fold. It's a process, is all I can say.

But if you're there, Lord? Please, let those fucking retards die of cholera. I haven't asked you for anything in a long time, but this one thing would be just, and proper, and for fucks sake it should happen if there is any justice or reason in this world.

Amen.

why treat spring water, this is stupid

>BREAKING NEWS: Massive outbreak of Norovirus in the San Francisco Bay area.

>"they are literally shitting themselves in the streets, clawing at the asphalt in agony," one local man reported

Remember kids, drinking only rainwater and distilled grain alcohol is the best way to combat Communist fluoridation and SJW raw water trends.

>hipster water

Nigga so merchant he looks like he stepped right of Ben Garrisons drawing

oy vey goyim don't drink water from natural springs it's bad for you. only fluoridated water with chlorine and estrogen is safe to drink.

biologist here
due to the advancement of next gen gene sequencing techniques, we have aquired a new understanding of the role our gut microbiome plays in our health and the dynamic nature in which it constantly evoloves.
An individuals microbiome is like a fingerprint that is in constant change. A living, dynamic community that is unique to the diet, lifestyle, and evolution of the bacterial types within us.

There is a balance between diversity and resiliency/robustness of ones own microbiome - for example - how dogs can drink whatever water but we can not - because they have since they were born, not to mention my cat's shit (nasty fuck).

This builds an immunity so to speak against harmful bacteria you WILL ingest on an almost daily basis from taking hold; causing problems.

ie- montizumas curse. Locals do not have problems with the water because they have adjusted to it over time. Or the susceptibility of aquireng opportunistic infections while takeing antibiotics - as there are very few other "good" bacteria to compete with

However, large quantities of harmful bacteria will always have a chance to take over, and dysentary is a shitty way to die

>ha

Raw water has benefits and risks depending on where its from. I have no proplem drinking Missouri spring water (pic related, these things are gorgeous)

But one time in desperate thirst I drank from a pretty gross holding pond and it was unpleasent. not deadly however

One should take a systems rather than deductive approach when dealing with certain biological concepts, as there are so many variables in every single cell at any given moment that can noth - by physical law - be completely reduced (due to the quantum nature
of atoms in molecules and how that drives reaction)

but 60$ is fucking retarded

>unsterilized water is dangerous
This was amerijew tier

>How do you think humans survived before water treatment methods?
They survived, sure. But nowhere near as long. Modern municipal water treatment started becoming a standard around 1850 or so, take a look at this graph before & after that time.

Weak beer, around 1-2% alcohol by volume. Enough to kill most bacteria, not to mention the process of brewing.

The poorest of the poor drank water. And died in their thousands from cholera, and diseases we don't even have names for anymore. Those couple times you got sick, you fucking retard? You survived because you are an American, fed on meat, fortified grains and pumped full of antibiotics. Every one of you fat fucks eats like no king has ever eaten, and has better health care than literally anyone that came earlier in history, even with your retarded healthcare system.

You goddamned fucking moron.

It's 60 dollars for a fancy glass jug holding 2.5 gallons of dirty water, you pay 15 dollars to refill your glass jug with an additional 2.5 gallons dirty water

It's still mental but it's not as mental as it seems at first

I'd be fine with fascism if it puts and end to this faggotry

> For example, Mukhande Singh, the founder of Live Water, told the publication his startup's water expired after a few months — something he said was normal for "real water."

>"It stays most fresh within one lunar cycle of delivery," Singh said. "If it sits around too long, it'll turn green. People don't even realize that because all their water's dead, so they never see it turn green."

These morons are paying to drink aquarium water.

honestly if you were a scumbag you could make a lot of money off of this.

just take some tap water, let it sit for a day so the chlorine evaporates, and then filter it thru a bunch of pinecones, raccoon hair, and landscaping gravel. bam. natural water ready for sale at $40/gal

pictures dont give justice to how much water is flowing out of this - 75 million gal/ day of crystal clear ice cold water (half the size of a small river - twice the size of a large stream)

Wait the Jew Juice guy is behind this latest thing? Good god, the man is a level 99 Merchant.

how can someone with such a massive jewface can have such a goyishe name?

How the fuck doesn't the FDA stop this garbo from being sold?

The reason spring water rises up the table is because it is a colloid suspension of superfine minerals, 'orgone' vortex energy which the seep government has always sought to corrupt. Placing their churches and temples on top of bedrock and springs in order to introduce their corrupting black goo, kaaba stone... So as to poison the entire water table as to better harvest the ormus of your precious bodily fluids.

Who would win in a fight? A multicellular organism consisting of approximately over a trillion cells

Or a bunch of sicky bois?

The more I think about it the more ironic and hilarious the idea of rich freaks buying dirty water people are forced to drink everyday and becoming ill because of how pretentious and utterly thick they are.

How can I get in on this. I live on a mountain in a national forest and there is a spring behind my house. Is there someone I can contact to give a delivery. I have water jugs and I could deliver.

>at birth

>not drinking at least one gallon of pure reverse-osmosis water every day

youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0

I water my pot plants with r.o water

Just offer that shit to the hippy grocery stores in the city. buy some plastic bottles and print out labels. Name it some hippy shit like "Nature Goddess Hydration" or something, put some flow child with her arms outstretched on the labels, take the empty bottles out to your backyard pond, fill em up, and sell them to the stores for 2 shekels a pop and they will turn around and sell them to the retards for 4 shekels.

>2018
>Not drinking cooked water

Yes, and? Why do you think the phrase is "life expectancy" is used?

>businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1
Wait -- does it say it's from the same people that fucked over customers and investors with "Juicero"?
You'd think by now they'd have gotten their legs broken by people they fucked over, but apperently not yet.

My pitcher-plants and flytraps need that shit -- water with much mineral content at all will kill them.

What you don't even drink tapwater? Water is clean, I drink it

I drink it every day, i just don't pay for it.

Having a private well is bretty nice

specifically controlled and regulated probiotics =/= overpriced water contaminated by god knows what.

See>> And en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterborne_diseases.

And that isn't including chemical contaminates. Hopefully these idiots didn't get their water sources near a superfund site and just Dupe everyone into believing they got all of the water from an "all Natural water source".

just take loads of vitamins

>Shit I need some money
>Selling self made lemonade. Too expensive and stressful and too much competition
>Selling overpriced, dirty rainwater in an hipsterly glass. Damn right.
I really like who came up with this idea. Poisoning retards with too much money and is ultimative business move. I wonder if the hipsters will feel the same when they will die of some bacterial infection because they wanted to spit in the face of over thousand years of clean water development.

>pays 60$ for water from polluted stream
>liberals are smart
pick one

What the fuck is raw water lmfao

This place went out of business

Its water from a spring that hasn't been chlorinated on treated.

The kind of water the majority of the world drink every day. But Sup Forums don't like the idea of people drinking water that isn't full of chlorine, fluoride, pesticides and your grandmas medicine.

Just buy some water filters.

Considering all the shit that is in the California soil it's pretty dangerous

White Blood Cell Death Squads

>The kind of water the majority of the world drink every day.

Jesus fucking Christ, you know what? I give up, you people deserve to get sick and die.

Of course this faggot loves it.

Kinda not a cool prayer to pray, man, but I can at least empathize

>elites
you mean .... "eliets"

American kikes always change their names to try to infiltrate. They are literally 'the fifth column'

Right, you're the faggot with the well. Those are two COMPLETELY different situations. Free flowing surface water is chock fucking full of contaminants, unless its really close to its source. Which most people don't have access to. Most "spring water" is taken from well down the stream, after it got polluted by a thousand shitting anuses, not to mention all the rotting animals.

Ground water, depending on the location, may be good for you. Again, depending on the location, not all wells are created equal. Water treatment is a way to make huge quantities of SAFE, drinkable water for huge numbers of people- because in nature, such water is an extremely scarce resource.

If God exists, I'm willing to bet he has a sense of humour.

>would you ever drink this stuff?

old cowboy song: 'don't take a drink and walk upstream...'

I love drinking spring water... but would never pay for it.

findaspring.com/

This, I hope its real.

They could literally drink clean cheap water out of the tap, but instead these idiots buying overpriced expensive water of african quality.

Its hilarious.

Californianons do your duty,take a poppie!
You might need indian expertise but if I where in California and liked hiking I'd go around taking dumps in areas where liberals Andrew likely to take this water from.
Do it for Sup Forums and take peepees and a big poopoos.

>Juicero's founder, Doug Evans, is a fan of raw water.
This kike has no limits.

theverge.com/2016/5/23/11745326/juicero-wifi-juicer-doug-evans-interview

It's California, you can't depend on the water supply

>all the shit that is in the California soil it's pretty dangerous
Who doesn't like a shot of mercury in the morning?
ww2.kqed.org/quest/2015/11/05/mercury-in-san-francisco-bay/

You can buy gallons of pure H20 at the store... what in the actual fuck is wrong with these people.

Trips of truth, Commiefornia is always in a perpetual state of dying from dehydration.

That's basically how Steve Jobs died. He banked on holistic medicine (ie bullshit hope) would heal his pancreatic cancer. Good thing it didn't. He then tried to put himself on all 50 state's donor list for a new pancreas when he realized he was screwed.

To measure the worth of this idea, the guy from juicero invested in those jugs

>Dat drop in Japan around the 1940s

>Commiefornia is always in a perpetual state of dying from dehydration
It wasn't this year

it's not pure. the plastic it is contained in leeches small amounts of various chemicals into the water, albeit in small amounts. various plasticizers, which are not bound to the plastic polymer itself, will leech into the contained food.

Watching that old cancerous libshit die as he was sprinkled with pixie farts and nigger dust was the best part of the decade.

what a dumbass. Steve Mcqueen did the same thing.

With Job's money, he literally could have gotten a pancreas from some Bangladeshi child just by throwing cash at it. There's a fair chance he could have survived just with chemo and having the tumor cut out too.

lobster unrelated

Of course... well, keep buying that name brand swamp runnings.

This is the guy that started the whole fad.

His name was Christopher Sanborn but he changed it to Mukhande Singh.

It's a mystery for sure